TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anything ever been said, anywhere, about the supposed fight Brandon had PRIOR to going home that night,(seems like I read he had been 'partying') which then, supposedly, started another fight between Brandon and LL? I know there was some skinny about a fight/argument at Walmart AFTER he left?

If I recall there was an incident at the house and someone hit the wall. Not sure if it was LL or BL. Then the neighbor stated they saw a pickup speed and peel out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, the Observer is Chief's wife. Whereas some may discount it as being biased what's you actually have is the police narrative of what happened. No way she did not run this story by her husband 1st to make sure all time lines are the same. With that being said, I would like to point out that the call came in and he arrived within 2 minutes??? Sounds like the chief was possibly the officer that BL referenced in the call pulling some guys over. This is the police timeline, he responded within 2 minutes of the call.
Timelines are way off I think and if BL needed somewhere to go, why not with brother?

Just found this from the local paper 8 weeks after he disappeared. An attempt to get misinformation corrected. I like how they addressed the glow of the cell phone that I knew I remembered reading somewhere. Anyway here is the copy and paste version.

Observer/Enterprise
October 2, 2013 at 6:51pm ·
MISSING MAN CLARIFICATIONS
There have been many misunderstandings, misinterpretations and blatant lies shared on Facebook over the last almost 8 weeks regarding the missing man Brandon Lawson. I have gone to the sources to be able to set the record straight. Let’s take a look at each one.
The Coke County Sheriff’s Office was not informed by 911 that Brandon Lawson had said “I hit someone” in his 911 call. That information was only realized later when the recordings were gone over in detail.
Upon Coke County Chief Deputy Neal arriving at the abandoned vehicle, Kyle Lawson did not tell the Deputy that he was speaking with his brother on the phone and that his brother was hiding in the brush. This important bit of information came out over the weekend.
Deputy Neal did not see a light from a cell phone in the brush while he was inspecting and securing the abandoned vehicle.
The tow truck was not contacted by the Sheriff’s Office until the next morning (Friday, August 9) and the vehicle was picked up at approximately 8:30 am because it was considered a traffic hazard. Before leaving the vehicle that night, Deputy Neal inspected the vehicle for damage or signs of a struggle (blood, broken glass, etc.), turned on the vehicle's flashers and locked the vehicle. Since Deputy Neal had arrived at the scene from Bronte and had not seen anyone walking, he proceeded to drive south on Highway 277 to the Coke/Tom Green County line to see if the man was walking in that direction. He then turned around and looked for the man all the way back to Bronte and at Stripes, the only place in Bronte to buy fuel.
When Brandon Lawson told Audrey (Kyle Lawson’s girlfriend) that he was bleeding shortly after 1 am that Friday morning, neither Audrey nor Kyle made the effort to inform law enforcement of his statement. This also came out during later questioning.
A “Welfare Concern” on Brandon Lawson was issued by the Coke County Sheriff’s Office and went out to law enforcement agencies statewide Friday, August 9. The missing persons form is several pages long and requires information the Coke County Sheriff's Office wouldn't know about Lawson. It was submitted the next week, as soon as Ladessa Lofton provided the Coke County Sheriff's Office with the necessary information needed to complete and submit the form.
In addition to smaller searches and the DPS helicopter search on Tuesday afternoon, August 13, members of many law enforcement agencies participated in a grid search of 2,500 acres on August 29. The search was extended to “likely lines of travel” leading away from the main search.
Landowners showed no reluctance for law enforcement officials to enter and search their properties. They had nothing to hide.
Missing posters were not removed by anyone from businesses in Coke County.
In conclusion, there were many poor decisions made that night and during the next few days. However, they weren't made by the Coke County Sheriff's Office.

This article was written by the Sheriffs wife... Same one who came on this site and offered to give people private information on the case via email. In my opinion she was doing her very best to misdirect the public because LE dropped the ball. This is part of the reason the time line is off and confusing. Sloppy reporting at its best.

This article was written by the Sheriffs wife... Same one who came on this site and offered to give people private information on the case via email. In my opinion she was doing her very best to misdirect the public because LE dropped the ball. This is part of the reason the time line is off and confusing. Sloppy reporting at its best.

Sorry have to disagree with you, the initial PI in this case was the one giving out info via PM. Info that wasn't said out loud. As for the timeline if you go back to his FB page, the family was constantly changing the timeline. And when anything was questioned you got called names and cussed out. One thing that stands out was when the family requested people contact Dateline and when dateline responded they don't do missing person cases, close family and friends attacked the reporter calling them names among other things. Sure emotions are high, but lashing out is no way to get help. And I feel like this is why no one wanted to help out, family, friends and neighbors were rude and foul mouthed if you asked questions IMO

There is a YouTube channel called GeekenDorx - he does a series on Fridays called BrainScratch. He posted a video on January 1 about Brandon. Thought someone might be interested.

There is a YouTube channel called GeekenDorx - he does a series on Fridays called BrainScratch. He posted a video on January 1 about Brandon. Thought someone might be interested.

I listened to this episode and found it very interesting to watch. There is some misinformation in the article but that is to be expected since there is so much unverified info in MSM.
I think it is a very unbiased article and could raise some good information. Unfortunately I think the people who have the information are not about to talk about it to anyone!

About the ping on Brandon's phone....it was 3 miles from his truck 30 minutes after he ran out of gas. As BrainScratch stated, he doesn't think Brandon could run a 10 minute mile, so to me that verifies someone picked him up...or had his phone. Stated in this manner it only solidifies my scenario that Brandon was involved in an altercation and they took him away from the scene and did him harm.

All they had to do was throw him and his phone in the car and take off. They then turned his phone off or threw the battery/phone out the window. My opinion is Brandon is going to be found somewhere away from that area. Maybe closer to the border....JMO

I listened to this episode and found it very interesting to watch. There is some misinformation in the article but that is to be expected since there is so much unverified info in MSM.
I think it is a very unbiased article and could raise some good information. Unfortunately I think the people who have the information are not about to talk about it to anyone!

About the ping on Brandon's phone....it was 3 miles from his truck 30 minutes after he ran out of gas. As BrainScratch stated, he doesn't think Brandon could run a 10 minute mile, so to me that verifies someone picked him up...or had his phone. Stated in this manner it only solidifies my scenario that Brandon was involved in an altercation and they took him away from the scene and did him harm.

All they had to do was throw him and his phone in the car and take off. They then turned his phone off or threw the battery/phone out the window. My opinion is Brandon is going to be found somewhere away from that area. Maybe closer to the border....JMO

An average person can walk a mile in 15 to 17 minutes. If a person is alternating between walking/jogging they could cover that distance in 30 minutes. Especially if the adrenaline is pumping and someone is chasing you.

3 miles from truck 30 minutes after he ran out of gas? Doesn't that conflict with his brothers acct of him being in the bushes watching the cop? The timeline has him running out of gas before 12:30 and 45 minutes later talking to brother and brother girlfriend and being "10 minutes up the road".

On this past weeks episode of BrainScratch he said that he may be doing an update episode this coming Friday. He said that he had a phone conversation with someone close to the situation (maybe a family member)? I found that interesting since no one seems to be talking but I look forward to the possibility that work is still being done on this case.

On this past weeks episode of BrainScratch he said that he may be doing an update episode this coming Friday. He said that he had a phone conversation with someone close to the situation (maybe a family member)? I found that interesting since no one seems to be talking but I look forward to the possibility that work is still being done on this case.

Oh that will be interesting to see who he speaks with. I agree no one has talked about this at all. Seems like last time anyone from family spoke was March right after he went missing.

I would like to take a second and mention one thing that bothers me. Why did the brother go and check on LL after an argument? This must have been a bad argument, he was over there rather quickly I might add. It just bothers me and makes me think we don't have all of the story. Last phone conversation he says he is bleeding and no one stops and thinks, maybe it is time to make sure the law knows we have someone stranded and bleeding?

I would like to take a second and mention one thing that bothers me. Why did the brother go and check on LL after an argument? This must have been a bad argument, he was over there rather quickly I might add. It just bothers me and makes me think we don't have all of the story. Last phone conversation he says he is bleeding and no one stops and thinks, maybe it is time to make sure the law knows we have someone stranded and bleeding?

Almost every single one of us that have followed from the very beginning have had that very same thought, but have never had it addressed. We've asked questions only to be banned from the HFBL FB page, called names & been cussed out. Imo it's the reason why no one seems to be talking about this. It's kinda like if the ones closest to BL don't want to be honest & really don't seem interested in actually finding BL why should we? I can say for almost 2 years some of us put our lives on hold to find BL & try to help but it was never accepted. Lots of conversations have been deleted especially the comments from LL telling people they are everything but a white woman for asking questions. Thankfully we got SS of the comments before they were deleted.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Haha what? Name calling? No way? Not on this case.

An average person can walk a mile in 15 to 17 minutes. If a person is alternating between walking/jogging they could cover that distance in 30 minutes. Especially if the adrenaline is pumping and someone is chasing you.

3 miles from truck 30 minutes after he ran out of gas? Doesn't that conflict with his brothers acct of him being in the bushes watching the cop? The timeline has him running out of gas before 12:30 and 45 minutes later talking to brother and brother girlfriend and being "10 minutes up the road".

I really think Kyle's account of Brandon being in the bushes is one of those unverified "facts". Kyle THOUGHT BL was in the bushed hiding and therefore it became fact. But I think they were texting and that's when he was 10 minutes up the road.

Also, I can see him running for 3 miles down or up the highway at that time of night, but running 3 miles in a field at that time of night with no lights to see by, I don't think is reality. Whoever was with Brandon took him and his cell phone and turned it off where the ping was discovered.....

Never to be heard from again!

JMO

I really think Kyle's account of Brandon being in the bushes is one of those unverified "facts". Kyle THOUGHT BL was in the bushed hiding and therefore it became fact. But I think they were texting and that's when he was 10 minutes up the road.

Also, I can see him running for 3 miles down or up the highway at that time of night, but running 3 miles in a field at that time of night with no lights to see by, I don't think is reality. Whoever was with Brandon took him and his cell phone and turned it off where the ping was discovered.....

Never to be heard from again!

JMO

But remember KL said BL's phone was on until early morning hours, iirc he said 4am, because when he was calling it it was ringing then all of a sudden it started going straight to vm, so then he knew it was dead, probably at or near the last ping area.

But remember KL said BL's phone was on until early morning hours, iirc he said 4am, because when he was calling it it was ringing then all of a sudden it started going straight to vm, so then he knew it was dead, probably at or near the last ping area.

Whoever got him could have thrown his cell phone out the window and continued on down the road with BL in the car with them.

I was thinking that this would give us the appropriate search area. Same style phone, same carrier, your search area would be everywhere it doesn't have service. That would have given a reasonable area I think and one where his phone or him would have sure to been in.

What keeps coming up about the cell phone, remember when a family member said a phone was located and ran over on a dirt road in the area? It was stated and then all of the sudden deleted. How do we know that wasn't his phone? It was in the search area.

I was thinking that this would give us the appropriate search area. Same style phone, same carrier, your search area would be everywhere it doesn't have service. That would have given a reasonable area I think and one where his phone or him would have sure to been in.

That is a great idea. I am not sure if the exact location of the last ping has ever been released. Seems I remember there being controversy over exactly where that ping was located. Anyone know which directions or where? There are so many dirt roads in that area someone could go down and not be seen.

I just drove that road again this last weekend. Everytime I start across the river, I start looking and trying to imagine where someone would run to and there aren't very many places "in a field" to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3