TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an update episode of "BrainScratch" today - on the GeekenDorx channel on youtube. I have not yet watched it, but I know John has stated that he has talked to multiple family members over the past 2 weeks. Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know - I just want to see this case continue to get coverage and not be forgotten. Brandon needs to be found no matter the circumstances.

There is an update episode of "BrainScratch" today - on the GeekenDorx channel on youtube. I have not yet watched it, but I know John has stated that he has talked to multiple family members over the past 2 weeks. Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know - I just want to see this case continue to get coverage and not be forgotten. Brandon needs to be found no matter the circumstances.

I just listened to this story.......not a lot of new info, but a couple of things stuck out to me. He mentioned that BL had spoken to his Father around 10:55PM. This is at least an hour before BL left the house around 11:54. He said he told Brandon to just go lay down with one of the kids and to stay at home. I have always felt there was not any evidence he was going to his Dad's house. Now I see he possibly was headed that way. I still can't understand why he would leave the house without getting gas if he knew he was traveling over 400 miles to Ft. Worth at midnight. This also shows the arguing was going on for sometime before Brandon left. Not that it makes any difference in him missing.

The other things he mentions is how close Kyle and Brandon were and how LE dogged the family about getting on the land to look for Brandon. Apparently LE has not been friendly to them at all. When Brandon's family went to look for him in the early days, LE threatened his Dad that he would be arrested if he crossed any of the fences! And they were also told not to harass the land owners either. This story certainly shines a little different light on the story. Well worth watching!

Respect goes both ways...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes a special kind of person to cyber stalk, threaten and harass the family of a missing person.

I have followed this case and I have NEVER seen any stalking, harassment, or threats! The Mods do their job here, and they would have our hides. Tricia runs a tight ship, and I have seen none of this?

Ok! Enough! I will try to watch the YouTube interviews tomorrow...the wind is blowing 50mph+ here and it makes my internet slowwwwwwwwwwww.
I DID NOT harrass, stalk, or anything anyone related to Brandon...I get so sick of the finger pointing...I could give a flying flipping flip whether he did or did not use drugs, whether he did or did not have a fight with LL UNLESS it pertains to his state of mind THAT NIGHT!!! PERIOD!!! If he was using and angry, well in my experience you are NOT clear thinking....hence forgetting to get fuel! If his state of mind was not in a good place( I DON'T) believe that based on the 911 call where he sounded scared not intoxicated, but since I do NOT know Brandon personally, he could have for all intent purposes BEEN TRASHED and I wouldn't know. But those that DO KNOW HIM, get all in a wad over that question and many others........
So if one of my questions as to the fight and his mental state/level of intoxication THAT NIGHT offends you, or feels I'm harassing you, get over yourself.. It's not helpful, it (for me personally) tries to put me NOT 10 minutes down the road but maybe ten MILES. which out there, is a huge difference...
Please stop the fricking arguing and back and forth...it is not helpful and just makes me wonder (like others) why am I bothering!?!

I have followed this case and I have NEVER seen any stalking, harassment, or threats! The Mods do their job here, and they would have our hides. Tricia runs a tight ship, and I have seen none of this?

I was not talking about on this site. This was on other sites. But some of those people are here.

Ok! Enough! I will try to watch the YouTube interviews tomorrow...the wind is blowing 50mph+ here and it makes my internet slowwwwwwwwwwww.
I DID NOT harrass, stalk, or anything anyone related to Brandon...I get so sick of the finger pointing...I could give a flying flipping flip whether he did or did not use drugs, whether he did or did not have a fight with LL UNLESS it pertains to his state of mind THAT NIGHT!!! PERIOD!!! If he was using and angry, well in my experience you are NOT clear thinking....hence forgetting to get fuel! If his state of mind was not in a good place( I DON'T) believe that based on the 911 call where he sounded scared not intoxicated, but since I do NOT know Brandon personally, he could have for all intent purposes BEEN TRASHED and I wouldn't know..So if one of my questions as to the fight and his mental state/level of intoxication THAT NIGHT offends you, or feels I'm harassing you, get over yourself.. It's not, it (for me personally) tries to put me NOT 10 minutes down the road but maybe ten MILES. which out there is a huge difference...
Please stop the fricking arguing and back and forth...it is not helpful and just makes me wonder (like others) why am I bothering!?!

That is the issue I have regarding this case. The argument could tell so much about his frame of mind, but when something is asked, you see the response. Lol it takes a special kind of person to stalk a person. Wow! I guess people asking questions and trying to see what frame of mind a person is in, or why KL phone calls where answered my BL calls where not is stalking so be it. No one is stalking LL! It always goes back to that... I sometimes feel that is what they resort to so they don't have to answer questions about what happened. I am sorry, but IF my husband was missing I would answer every question posed to me. I wouldn't dance around answers, any and every thing I say could lead to my husband! And my next question is if these so called people who are harassing the family are blocked then how are they exactly harassing the family?? Seriously stop dancing around drama and start answering questions, that could lead to Brandon.

AND
Besides that

Those that know him, why can't we know, WHY, would he take off when he knew Kyle was coming? Just seems so bizarre on a potentially, fairly quite road, that he runs out of gas, gets chased, calls 911, takes off who knows where all in the space of what 10 mins? 15 mins? Does not call 911 back? Does not leave LL a message with a what the pup is going on, does not text the gf where he is, or what is happening, only that he is *f* bleeding...give me a break!

AND
Besides that

Those that know him, why can't we know, WHY, would he take off when he knew Kyle was coming? Just seems so bizarre on a potentially, fairly quite road, that he runs out of gas, gets chased, calls 911, takes off who knows where all in the space of what 10 mins? 15 mins? Does not call 911 back? Does not leave LL a message with a what the pup is going on, does not text the gf where he is, or what is happening, only that he is *f* bleeding...give me a break!

Well you can ask these questions all day long but there are no family members on here to even see the questions. I see why. This thread keeps being brought right back to the same thing by the same few people. Trying to point fingers at family. Several people who use to be active on this thread have messaged me and said they stopped trying because of the same people always trying to turn the conversation back on blaming family. So I see that this is going to continue and go nowhere. And for that reason I will just leave this thread and let you continue on. I don't want to fight. I just want victims protected. I wish you all luck. I hope you find answers. But for me, the answers are not here. I will continue elsewhere.

Best of Luck Rascal...
no where in that post did I point a finger! I it was ASKING If a man was in that much distress, why would he NOT leave a message for LL? or KYLE? or KYLE's gf? Nope, you twist it around to make it all my fault...And we all know some of the family does read these posts....I'm in tears with the ugliness and sad for you. I'm sad for the others that left because of me...so since it appears i have been SINGLED OUT AS THE BAD GUY I WILL NOT BOTHER ANY MORE! WFE

Best of Luck Rascal...
no where in that post did I point a finger! I it was ASKING If a man was in that much distress, why would he NOT leave a message for LL? or KYLE? or KYLE's gf? Nope, you twist it around to make it all my fault...And we all know some of the family does read these posts....I'm in tears with the ugliness and sad for you. I'm sad for the others that left because of me...so since it appears i have been SINGLED OUT AS THE BAD GUY I WILL NOT BOTHER ANY MORE! WFE
These are valid points, I asked them myself. Something is wrong, it doesn't matter who it implicates just answer the questions. Any person in their right mind would relay the information to a family member, friend, or police. Matter of fact, he did try to relay some information to police in 911 call, why not to brother or brother's girlfriend? It is beyond reasonable (more like highly probable) to think BL relayed some info as to what was going on to family.
We have all listened to the 911 call and he is hard to understand, 10 minutes up the road could have been 10 miles up the road, 2 minutes or 2 miles up the road, it could even have been 2 men up the road...so what exactly was said we don't know but we know he was in distress. I am *advertiser censored**in bleeding, sounds like he had a wound bad enough he may have been in some shock. Usually what follows that is how bad or any or what happened, of course that is if the explanation didn't preceed that statement. Something is wrong, somebody besides those immediately responsible knows more of what happened.

Best of Luck Rascal...

Just FYI I was not talking about you. You jumped in the middle. If you read back, you will see that. People should continue discussing. Just for me, it's going in the wrong direction. Good luck

I think it is ironic we ask if you are close to case and you say no, yet how do you know that there is no family on this thread?? Nothing some people say adds up. Typical Brandon Lawson case, only half truth. And no one is pointing fingers at anyone! You think we are because we ask questions about the case. LL was apparently last to see him alive. Why can't she give his mental state when he left? Why did certain people's phone calls get answered and his didn't? Why did Kyle stop by after the fight? How did he know they fought? Apparently someone called and told him.
Major thing that sticks out was the bag of clothes that she said he was wearing the day he went missing was found in the closet with a rabbits foot? How did she NOT know that was there? Someone had to put it in the closet. It was stated BL didn't know he had a warrant until he went to DPS to get tag, but on HFBL page it was said they knew of the warrant and we're getting things in order to take care of it. Why wait several days to get paperwork to the department for a missing person? Why was it the next day, she had already booked a helicopter to fly the area??? Why did the girlfriend park up the road when Kyle was at the truck? What was the purpose for that?? Who was the neighbor that heard BL peel out when leaving? Was the behavior of fighting and leave the norm or was this one out of the ordinary? Why were they posting the night he went missing on local garage sale sites asking if anyone saw Brandon? (Before he called and said he was out of gas). She rented a hotel room the next day, what if the fight was so bad, that he needed a night to cool off, and when he did he returned home to an empty house, maybe he thought she left him over the fight... These are all simple questions that wouldn't be hard to answer. It's not attacking the family, it's valid questions!

And someone mentioned 401K check, like they said he was a felon, what if he got into some trouble owing someone? This would kinda of line up to why he needed check, and could also lead to him being missing, especially if he couldn't get the money to whomever in time!! These are just some thoughts looking at every other scenario possible.

That Brain Scratch was pretty good. One thing that stood out is he said they tested the trucks gas tank and it was empty, I was under the assumption Kyle out gas in the truck and put the can in the bed of the truck

That Brain Scratch was pretty good. One thing that stood out is he said they tested the trucks gas tank and it was empty, I was under the assumption Kyle out gas in the truck and put the can in the bed of the truck

You bring up a valid point. I listened to the story and I heard the information about the tank. I assumed when I was listening that Kyle and the deputy just verified the trucks tank was empty. How do you do that when you don't have a key to turn it on and see that the tank is empty. Brain scratch said LL said Brandon had the only key. So how do you verify the tank is empty? And yes, LL said Kyle put gas in the truck in case Brandon showed up.

Btw-for the record. I do believe he ran out of gas.

Another point in the Brain Scratch video that I think is new is the part about 20-30 friends out searching that weekend. That's the first time we have heard the number of people out searching.

Also, LL told him a lot about the sheriff. She said the Sheriff told her "we aren't going to turn this town into a three ring circus!"

Not what you would expect from LE.

As most of you know I am from this area. 60 miles north of Bronte and I have family in San Angelo. We go through Bronte ALL the time. It is a very typical small West Texas town. Brain Scratch described it very well. They stick together and aren't always kind to outsiders UNLESS they are kin to or know someone already there. But I will say this. Texans in general are usually very friendly and helpful people. I know there are plenty of exceptions, but we are not usually rude and mean when it comes to helping find a missing person.

I find the part about the landowners not allowing them on their property very disturbing. That is uncommon for this area. I lived in the country most of my adult life and this scenario is very uncommon. WHY? This is a large area but not what I would call vast. Didn't a SAR group search those properties? I would almost guarantee the land needing searching would include more than 4-5 landowners. Did all refuse? I doubt it. So was the Sheriff saying that to keep the circus out of town or is someone hiding something?

I am going to listen to the video again and see what else I missed.

Also, let me state where I stand "politically" in this thread. Rascal, I particularly have no idea which people you are referring to since I never get on other sites. I am personally very trusting and believe most of what I am told to be the truth unless I learn otherwise. I believe the family when they say things unless I am proven wrong.

When I started lurking on this website, I think that is why I found it so interesting. People had opinions other than mine and they brought up questions and facts that weren't too obvious to a rookie like me and I found it utterly fascinating! To me, Websleuths is a learning experience. I love hearing everyone's opinion, even when it doesn't agree with mine. Their questions on a thread and their sleuthing leads to many other options I would have never come up with on my own. People and their ideas and questions have made me understand and at the same time question what someone says until I feel confident they are being truthful.

I try to be open minded and not judge anyone for anything they have done. So with that said, I would love to see this thread continue to be open-minded and EXPLORE many options. We don't have to agree with them, but we can discuss them as adults and agree to disagree.

I also trust my gut (most of the time) and I have been wrong many times when I read on Websleuths. I find some of what the family is saying to be questionable. It still does not make me not believe them. I understand what sometimes gets said is misconstrued and becomes truth and at a certain point the family said WTH! If I am being harassed I would do the same thing.

On the other hand....if I had a family member missing and LE was not cooperating and seemed to be hiding something or could have been involved I would use anyone I could find to help me fight my battle and help me find my loved one. I would tell them anything they wanted to know if I thought it might help find my family member. And I would also go to a higher authority than the Sheriff to get my questions answered. Has this happened in this case? We have heard the Texas Rangers were involved at some point but to what extent we don't know.

I find some of the questions Karmin brought up to be very good questions. I also think some of those questions have been answered but sometimes answered with several different answers that makes everyone say ...wait a minute....that's not what so and so said. So who is there to say one person is telling the truth and another is lying? I don't see it that way. I see it that I am sure there is a valid explanation, we just don't really have anyone we know to be trustworthy answering those questions.

Rascal, you say you are not involved with the family, but you do seem to have inside information the rest of us don't. How about getting verified as an insider to this thread and help us answer some of the hard questions. I have several myself that have never been answered, but I really do feel they are only questions leading up to his disappearance.

I have nothing against anyone on this thread nor do I have anything against the family. I feel their sorrow and would love to solve this mystery. Obviously that probably will not happen, but I still love the search.

You bring up a valid point. I listened to the story and I heard the information about the tank. I assumed when I was listening that Kyle and the deputy just verified the trucks tank was empty. How do you do that when you don't have a key to turn it on and see that the tank is empty. Brain scratch said LL said Brandon had the only key. So how do you verify the tank is empty? And yes, LL said Kyle put gas in the truck in case Brandon showed up.

Btw-for the record. I do believe he ran out of gas.

I have always wondered how family picked the truck up from the tow truck company if BL had the only key.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member