TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great idea. I am not sure if the exact location of the last ping has ever been released. Seems I remember there being controversy over exactly where that ping was located. Anyone know which directions or where? There are so many dirt roads in that area someone could go down and not be seen.

I'm vaguely recalling one by the 'nursing home' as you enter town from that direction and the other sort of north of that tower. I had a map someplaces with the two towers...I'll see if I saved it someplace...but I could be completely off...

ETA
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-4&p=11870006#post11870006 post 616
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-4&p=11879543#post11879543 post #631 and 632
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Angelo-8-Aug-2013-4&p=11879906#post11879906 post #633

I can not find the link to the actual map with the circles....but above are the discussions we had about the areas

Spiritecho, Do you remember ever seeing a post or map that indicated where the ping was that LL kept wanting to search around, but no one would let her???

Spiritecho, Do you remember ever seeing a post or map that indicated where the ping was that LL kept wanting to search around, but no one would let her???

Not off the top of my head...vaguely something about 3-4 miles to the north(ish), What I think of as north, which may not be LOL

Hmm their typical fight??? What is a typical fight? Did they happen often?
Kyle, seemed tore up but not like he just lost his brother? There seem to be holes in the story...
401 K check, this is interesting.... So interesting, someone please refresh my memory, but wasn't it told by family he did get 401K money out and the issue is, he went missing and the girlfriend couldn't deposit it without Brandon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting - the first that I can recall that we're hearing from his co-workers.

Not to be nitpicky, but I'm glad to see the article refer to LL as girlfriend and not as his wife.

Yea me too!! [emoji23][emoji23]

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Kyle, seemed tore up but not like he just lost his brother? There seem to be holes in the story...
401 K check, this is interesting.... So interesting, someone please refresh my memory, but wasn't it told by family he did get 401K money out and the issue is, he went missing and the girlfriend couldn't deposit it without Brandon....

From what I recall, the funds were frozen and LL couldn't get to it? I could be wrong - wouldn't be the first time!:thinking:

You are recalling the same thing I am

Almost every single one of us that have followed from the very beginning have had that very same thought, but have never had it addressed. We've asked questions only to be banned from the HFBL FB page, called names & been cussed out. Imo it's the reason why no one seems to be talking about this. It's kinda like if the ones closest to BL don't want to be honest & really don't seem interested in actually finding BL why should we? I can say for almost 2 years some of us put our lives on hold to find BL & try to help but it was never accepted. Lots of conversations have been deleted especially the comments from LL telling people they are everything but a white woman for asking questions. Thankfully we got SS of the comments before they were deleted.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

What you fail to mention is the group of women actually harassed the family on Facebook, topix and other social media. These people who "put their lives on hold" to help friend Brandon are actually the reason Brandon's family stopped answering questions on social media because they were accused, harassed and cursed at. They didn't dedicate 2 years to help find Brandon, they dedicated 2 years to belittling, tearing down and even threatening LL and any other family members. So did LL cuss at them and kick them off HFBL.. Of course and I'm glad she stood up for herself. Family members who are already grieving do not deserve to be accused of killing their loved one. I've been there from day one too and I can tell you that there were hideous and horrible things said to and about the family. His own parents were even accused of helping cover up. Why are they not jumping on social media and answering your questions? Because people treated them with disrespect and acted worse than vultures circling around road kill. I don't blame them one bit for cutting you out.
Have you ever once thought that some questions cannot be answered by family because THEY WERE NOT THERE AND DONT KNOW!
.... So in closing, here we go again!

I remember it being his paycheck but could be wrong.

What you fail to mention is the group of women actually harassed the family on Facebook, topix and other social media. These people who "put their lives on hold" to help friend Brandon are actually the reason Brandon's family stopped answering questions on social media because they were accused, harassed and cursed at. They didn't dedicate 2 years to help find Brandon, they dedicated 2 years to belittling, tearing down and even threatening LL and any other family members. So did LL cuss at them and kick them off HFBL.. Of course and I'm glad she stood up for herself. Family members who are already grieving do not deserve to be accused of killing their loved one. I've been there from day one too and I can tell you that there were hideous and horrible things said to and about the family. His own parents were even accused of helping cover up. Why are they not jumping on social media and answering your questions? Because people treated them with disrespect and acted worse than vultures circling around road kill. I don't blame them one bit for cutting you out.
Have you ever once thought that some questions cannot be answered by family because THEY WERE NOT THERE AND DONT KNOW!

I personally have no idea what you are talking about and hopefully that didn't happen, shame on them if it did. I thought WS had policy against the things you mentioned???

The truth of it is that they seem to be withholding information, vital information. When a Co-worker that has actually met and talked with KL even goes on record and says it seems like he is withholding stuff then maybe there is a problem. Why did KL go over and check on LL? Who called him? What did BL and LL discuss on their last phone conversation after he left and disappeared? They may not have any idea where he is but it seems like they know why or how he ended up there. BL was a felon and ended up in prison where I am sure he met some unsavory people. Why was BL wanting his 401k? Did he owe for something and someone came to collect? Why is the family not pushing for BL's discovery and only the girlfriend is? The phone conversation to dad, what was that about? Lot of details missing in the hours leading up to BL's disappearance and no one is offering up that info. If you act suspicious, don't be upset if you are considered a suspect, IMO.

Maybe KL knows exactly what happened and who is responsible, maybe he even dealt with it himself and that is why everything is under wraps. Who knows? If BL knew who was chasing him it is almost a certainty he passed along that info during phone calls. He knew he was in grave danger, the 911 call when he knows he has a warrant supports this IMO.

Snipped by me -

A simple answer of "we are unable to answer or discuss" or "we do not know the answer to your question" would suffice, no?

Wait a minute... LL said Brandon was in between jobs. Why are these co-workers now speaking out like he still worked there? Did LL think BL quit or was the employer not aware Brandon quit?
Once again another half truth.

I am sorry but all you do is defend the family, makes me think you are close to this case. You keep saying how we are wrong. Why can't you back that up and tell us why we are wrong? Where are we off base? I for one never saw his parents accused of anything. Brenda the initial PI was feeding a lot of information to people behind the family's back. You say people made things up, how do you know what they were told by the PI in this case?
Can you tell why the PI stepped away from this case?

I am sorry but all you do is defend the family, makes me think you are close to this case. You keep saying how we are wrong. Why can't you back that up and tell us why we are wrong? Where are we off base? I for one never saw his parents accused of anything. Brenda the initial PI was feeding a lot of information to people behind the family's back. You say people made things up, how do you know what they were told by the PI in this case?
Can you tell why the PI stepped away from this case?

I defend the family because this is a victim friendly site, no? Where did I say you were wrong? Where did I say people made things up? I think you should read what I wrote again. I was witness to the horrible harassment and accusations that were directed at family after his disappearance. I will not bash his family as they are NOT suspects and have NOT been named suspects. I don't know what the PI was telling people behind the family's back, and if she was giving out information that was not suppose to be released this could be the reason LL went with a different PI. I don't know the answer.
They have answered many of these questions in the very beginning, but again were attacked by this specific group of women on multiple sites. LL has done many interviews, every chance she gets. So from my understanding, they have given answers to the right people which is law enforcement.
If people had been respectful, I'm sure they would have been happy to continue seeking help and speaking on social media. But unfortunately several bad apples spoiled the bunch.
I defend the family because I don't want to see here, what I witnessed on the other sites. It was sad and basically cyber bullying.
These people are victims until otherwise noted by law enforcement. This is a victim friendly site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members