TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Moori said he went to Duncanville High School with the suspect, but that they are not friends.

Brown, he said, is his younger brother’s friend and is known for walking around the neighborhood.

Moori insists the attack was random.

“Yes, random. Out of nowhere,” he said. “No reason for none of this. It’s not from revenge, not from hate, not from none of that.”

He stresses drugs were not involved either."

I find these^^^ statements curious as well...HOW could Moori know for sure that drugs were not involved? He stresses that drugs were not involved. How could he know that?

Also, how can he know it was random and not revenge or anger? If his younger brother is friends with the suspect, maybe they had a beef that Moori doesn't know about?

It is hard to call it 'random' if they all went to school together and were friends. There is some kind of a connection there even if there is no known motive-yet.

Anyone watch this?
I'm not at all sure what this person is saying at the beginning of his interview, and transcript isn't on.

Translated roughly: "He was the sweetest boy ever. He didn't deserve this." Then basically he means he was so sweet if he saw all those people there he'd come out and be nice to them.

Bless him this child is adorable. So senseless and sad.

I understand through what he is saying. Not verbatim, but if ya need more. There's alot of bro's in there.

Anyone watch this?
I'm not at all sure what this person is saying at the beginning of his interview, and transcript isn't on.
Quick transcription:

"He didn't deserve this. He's just the sweetest boy. He's the sweetest boy ever. He'd love, like, y'all right here - he'd be so happy to run right here like 'hey, what's up y'all.'"

Do you need more than that?

Fwiw: if you scroll down at this link there is a long video of the suspect in jail. After he changes into his jail uniform he is asked a series of questions. Lots of ambient noise. Only thing I could make out was after asked about if he had taken alcohol or drugs, he apparently said yes. More questions followed but I couldn’t hear and dropped off before it was over. New Details in Brutal Murder of 4-Year-Old Boy, Motive still Unknown
From that same link:

"'We got cameras all over the place in my house,' said Moori. 'It shows him coming in, took him while he was asleep. While he was asleep. Carried him out of my house while he was asleep.'

Moori says there was no sign of forced entry and insists he locked his house before going to bed. He also said they installed home surveillance cameras inside the house because they are 'very protective' and because the neighborhood occasionally has problems with crimes."

Just my opinion, but if DB is mentally disadvantaged, who better to use as a fall guy. I have no idea, just thoughts

sbm

he does look very similar to KM, IMO

Not gonna lie, this has gone through my mind.
I did see that Robbie McClung has been appointed by the court to represent Darriynn Brown. She a Dallas County assistant district attorney for mainly crimes against children for years and now in private practice.
Darriynn needs the best legal representation whether he did this or not and he could not get anyone better than Robbie McClung. moo

From that same link:

"'We got cameras all over the place in my house,' said Moori. 'It shows him coming in, took him while he was asleep. While he was asleep. Carried him out of my house while he was asleep.'

Moori says there was no sign of forced entry and insists he locked his house before going to bed. He also said they installed home surveillance cameras inside the house because they are 'very protective' and because the neighborhood occasionally has problems with crimes."

If the doors were locked and no signs of forced entry---how'd he get inside?

"Moori said he went to Duncanville High School with the suspect, but that they are not friends.

Brown, he said, is his younger brother’s friend and is known for walking around the neighborhood.

“Yes, random. Out of nowhere,” he said. “No reason for none of this. It’s not from revenge, not from hate, not from none of that.”

I find these^^^ statements curious as well...HOW could Moori know for sure that drugs were not involved? He stresses that drugs were not involved. How could he know that?

Also, how can he know it was random and not revenge or anger? If his younger brother is friends with the suspect, maybe they had a beef that Moori doesn't know about?

It is hard to call it 'random' if they all went to school together and were friends. There is some kind of a connection there even if there is no known motive-yet.

Kind of felt like the more he talked he had reason to cover something up. Maybe my imagination?

At one point he says in a round about way he should have took him? Ot he wished he took him instead?

Anymore I notice with mostly young people they have a fixed address, but wander. Hangout then stay. So they don't say "I live at such and such". It's "I stay at such and such". Maybe the case here?

From that same link:

I wonder how far back those tapes go.
And are there a lot of cameras outside as well?
What if there was fear of someone returning?
JMO

Fwiw: if you scroll down at this link there is a long video of the suspect in jail. After he changes into his jail uniform he is asked a series of questions. Lots of ambient noise. Only thing I could make out was after asked about if he had taken alcohol or drugs, he apparently said yes. More questions followed but I couldn’t hear and dropped off before it was over. New Details in Brutal Murder of 4-Year-Old Boy, Motive still Unknown
It was hard to hear the talking but it sounds like when the officer (or judge - not sure who was asking) if he had taken drugs or alcohol, DB said yes. When asked, which one, drugs or alcohol, he said "alcohol." Then it sounds like he was asked his drug of choice and he said marijuana and alcohol.

But someone double check I got that right!! It's hard to hear and I also think DB was mumbling, plus had a mask on.

I couldn't make out what was said after that.

jmo

I will say that I kind of understood why he was mentioning the things he did after reading FB comments. He pretty much directly addressed all the rumors a theories people were saying. I also think when he says random, he means for no reason. I definitely think the accused knew the kids lived there. So, it wouldn't be a random house, as much as a random reason. He actually seems to care, to me. Hope I'm not wrong on that! Ha!

As for these kids... what?!?! Where is the dad? Did she try to contact the mother after these kids were abandoned? Was she with the dad for a long time? If so, I can see why he was seen as a brother. But WHOA!!!!! I just knew there was gonna be much more to this story when the twin was removed. I dont think I expected THIS much more story!!!!

I will say that I kind of understood why he was mentioning the things he did after reading FB comments. He pretty much directly addressed all the rumors a theories people were saying. I also think when he says random, he means for no reason. I definitely think the accused knew the kids lived there. So, it wouldn't be a random house, as much as a random reason. He actually seems to care, to me. Hope I'm not wrong on that! Ha!

As for these kids... what?!?! Where is the dad? Did she try to contact the mother after these kids were abandoned? Was she with the dad for a long time? If so, I can see why he was seen as a brother. But WHOA!!!!! I just knew there was gonna be much more to this story when the twin was removed. I dont think I expected THIS much more story!!!!
Seems like everyone under the age of 18 is now out of the house, from what I am understanding (hard to keep track!).

jmo

Looking at the LexisNexis Community Crime map for the home/street where little Cash and his brother was staying.

There is a 7:27am report of burglary of a habitation at the home. Who called and reported the burglary?

I’m trying hard not to be so jaded y’all....

LexisNexis® Community Crime Map

Attachments

• A5A6D0D9-F2E5-4383-9A95-CC4CC9D6EB25.jpeg
    A5A6D0D9-F2E5-4383-9A95-CC4CC9D6EB25.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors