TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the LexisNexis Community Crime map for the home/street where little Cash and his brother was staying.

There is a 7:27am report of burglary of a habitation at the home. Who called and reported the burglary?

I’m trying hard not to be so jaded y’all....

LexisNexis® Community Crime Map
Can you remind us of the address or a hint....there's a lot on that map. tia

Do I have this right?

Victim found: 7500 block of Saddleridge Dr
Perp lives: 7500 block of Florina Pkwy
Victim lived same block as perp.

The distance between where the body was found and Florina Pkwy is about 8 blocks.

Is this right??

seems about right?

Attachments

• 1689ED02-AAE3-4C80-8905-65AA0A75BBBD.png
    1689ED02-AAE3-4C80-8905-65AA0A75BBBD.png
    360.1 KB · Views: 43
I will say that I kind of understood why he was mentioning the things he did after reading FB comments. He pretty much directly addressed all the rumors a theories people were saying. I also think when he says random, he means for no reason. I definitely think the accused knew the kids lived there. So, it wouldn't be a random house, as much as a random reason. He actually seems to care, to me. Hope I'm not wrong on that! Ha!

As for these kids... what?!?! Where is the dad? Did she try to contact the mother after these kids were abandoned? Was she with the dad for a long time? If so, I can see why he was seen as a brother. But WHOA!!!!! I just knew there was gonna be much more to this story when the twin was removed. I dont think I expected THIS much more story!!!!

Yes, I can see that might be why he'd try and answer those accusations.

But I am not 100% convinced all those claims are off base.

A few things seem odd to me--as someone mentioned, they have so many inside cameras. But I wonder why not an alarm system then?

And how did he get inside, if no forced entry?

Why no missing person report until 11 am?

Unanswered questions that niggle at me still.

Recent news video from local news station CBS 11 DFW.
Robbie Owens speaks with the mother of the suspect DB on a phone call.

This a crazy case. Normally I think lock him for good,or give him the DP, but the fact the 'step mom' is not the step mom,and two minors have been removed from the home I'll wait till there is DNA evidence,or more surveillance footage showing him dumping the body. MOO

Wait a minute...

Am I hearing this right??
Does JD Miles with CBS 11 DFW say ‘police found a tissue with blood and small pocket knife’ in the bathroom trash in the home where Cash Gernon was staying??

New documents released by Dallas Police tonight - I’ll try to find them

"Moori said he went to Duncanville High School with the suspect, but that they are not friends.

Brown, he said, is his younger brother’s friend and is known for walking around the neighborhood.

Moori insists the attack was random.

“Yes, random. Out of nowhere,” he said. “No reason for none of this. It’s not from revenge, not from hate, not from none of that.”

He stresses drugs were not involved either."

I find these^^^ statements curious as well...HOW could Moori know for sure that drugs were not involved? He stresses that drugs were not involved. How could he know that?

Also, how can he know it was random and not revenge or anger? If his younger brother is friends with the suspect, maybe they had a beef that Moori doesn't know about?

It is hard to call it 'random' if they all went to school together and were friends. There is some kind of a connection there even if there is no known motive-yet.
From the video in the link you've quoted, it looks like there was a yet unknown motive and in the coming days it will be revealed.
Or we have to wait until the trial.
It's possible the people who knew the murderer best, did not see a dark side as he may have kept it hidden.
They may not believe it until the evidence is shown at the trial; and must be reeling to think that they (Moori and others) considered this perp a friend.
Imo.

‘Dallas Police homicide detectives are putting together their case against an 18-year-old man, which may include a possible murder weapon according to court documents obtained Monday night by CBS 11 News.

Dallas Police say 18-year-old Derriynn Brown is the prime suspect.

He has already been charged with kidnapping and burglary at the home eight blocks away on Florina Parkway where the child was sleeping.

That’s where detectives located “…a tissue paper in a bathroom that had blood drops on it. A small pocket knife was also located and seized.”

Snip-

So what are they thinking? DB breaks into the house, kills little Cash and then throws away a bloody tissue and pocket knife in the bathroom before he leaves with the boy??? Hmmm....
None of that makes sense. moo Dallas Police Recover What Could Be The Weapon Used To Kill 4-Year-Old Cash Geron

This a crazy case. Normally I think lock him for good, or give him the DP, but the fact the 'step mom' is not the step mom, and two minors have been removed from the home I'll wait till there is DNA evidence, or more surveillance footage showing him dumping the body. MOO
Thanks for this new information.

The fact that LE removed the other minors from the home is disturbing to say the least.
Going back to reread the link.
Imo.

Do I have this right?

Victim found: 7500 block of Saddleridge Dr
Perp lives: 7500 block of Florina Pkwy
Victim lived same block as perp.

The distance between where the body was found and Florina Pkwy is about 8 blocks.

Is this right??
The victim lived at 7527 Florina Pkwy. And yes, his body was found 8 blocks away in the 7500 block of Saddleridge.

The suspect DB has previously claimed that he lived with his parents in Duncanville per other court records.

Is anyone certain that DB lived on Florina Pkwy.?

The 18 y/o young man interviewed for TV, KM, said he only knew DB from high school but that DB was friends with his younger brothers. Those younger brothers must be the two teens removed to their grandmother's house? All JMO

Last edited:
That's what it sounded like to me---he doth protest too much?

One main problem he probably wanted to deflect from---was it 'legal' for those boys to be living with his Mom? How was she going to enroll them in school or get doctor's visits for shots? Don't you need legal guardianship for that?
If the bio dad had primary custody wouldn't it be legal for Cash and his brother to live with the girlfriend ?
Unless the bio dad was no longer living there, in which case it would have been a matter of time before the bio mom went to civil/family court to take them back.
MOO.

Wait a minute...

Am I hearing this right??
Does JD Miles with CBS 11 DFW say ‘police found a tissue with blood and small pocket knife’ in the bathroom trash in the home where Cash Gernon was staying??

New documents released by Dallas Police tonight - I’ll try to find them
Well the neighbor in that interview certainly has some choice recollections of DB's behavior in the neighborhood - completely different than what DB's mother said.

This a crazy case. Normally I think lock him for good,or give him the DP, but the fact the 'step mom' is not the step mom,and two minors have been removed from the home I'll wait till there is DNA evidence,or more surveillance footage showing him dumping the body. MOO
Right just because there is footage of him t a king him out of bed, well anyone in the house could have asked him to go in there and pick him up , and knew there would be footage of said child being picked up, and yes who on earth gets a couple of abandoned twins and just keeps caring for them, she had to know who bio mom was and that BF was keeping bio mom from them and Dad just disappeared, I'm hard pressed to believe all this.....just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota