TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman at Brown’s address, who identified herself as Darriynn Brown’s mother and only gave a nickname — Mimi Brown, said her son was home all weekend and could not have kidnapped the boy.

”That’s not right at all,” Brown said. “I know my son is traumatized. I know he’s scared, because I’m scared.”

Brown said her son is a patient of Metrocare Services, which provides mental health care to children and adults. She said he has several young cousins that he helps take care of, and wouldn’t have hurt Cash.

”Darriynn is very kind,” she said. “I feel that he’s being framed.”

Brown’s court-appointed lawyer declined to comment Monday afternoon before meeting with her client.

end of the article. ‘I’m already cried out:’ Police say sleeping child taken from crib before he was killed, left in Dallas street
bbm
I'm curious whom she thinks committed this crime ?
The security video and whatever came out at the interview seemed to seal it for LE.
imo.

Cash’s 18-year-old brother, Kameron Mori, said Cash was a happy boy who loved superheroes. He used to pretend to be Iron Man and use his arms to send imaginary energy rays just like Tony Stark.

He said his mother won’t stop crying and his brothers and sisters don’t know what to do.

”I’m already cried out,” Mori said.

Mori said the family will host a memorial balloon launch Sunday at 6 p.m. at Park in the Woods near Mountain Creek Parkway and Wheatland Road.

Mori said he knew Brown from Duncanville High School and middle school. He said they had been friends.

”Friends ain’t nothing,” he said outside his home Monday, just a few blocks from where Brown lived and where Cash’s body was found. “Evil. No reason. Literally, no reason.” ‘I’m already cried out:’ Police say sleeping child taken from crib before he was killed, left in Dallas street
This^^^ article is labelling Kameron Mori as Cash's 'brother.' But that is incorrect. Kameron is the son of the woman who was babysitting the twins. She calls herself their mom but that is incorrect.

This^^^ article is labelling Kameron Mori as Cash's 'brother.' But that is incorrect. Kameron is the son of the woman who was babysitting the twins. She calls herself their mom but that is incorrect.

“Kameron Mori, 18, lives at the address where Cash was taken and said he was Cash’s brother.

He said his mother won’t stop crying and his brothers and sisters don’t know what to do.”

He was not Cash’s brother. He lives with his mother where Cash was kidnapped.

Brothers and sisters? How many people were living in that house where NO ONE heard someone break in?

Was DB an experienced burglar to make no noise what so ever?

What was going on in that house where the twins lived?!

“Kameron Mori, 18, lives at the address where Cash was taken and said he was Cash’s brother.

He said his mother won’t stop crying and his brothers and sisters don’t know what to do.”

He was not Cash’s brother. He lives with his mother where Cash was kidnapped.

Brothers and sisters? How many people were living in that house where NO ONE heard someone break in?

Was DB an experienced burglar to make no noise what so ever?

What was going on in that house?!
I think DB was a close friend of the family and was possibly hanging out there and no one paid attention or noticed that he left early with poor Cash.

I was just coming here to say the same thing, @katydid23.

A four year old is too old to be confined to a crib. It poses a hazard, as well. A boy that age will attempt to climb out and will likely be successful. He can get hurt vaulting out or climbing down from the crib, and also will be loose in a home where the adults believe he is confined.

I wonder if his twin was in a crib, as well. Maybe they couldn't afford to move the children into beds, but IMO this is neglect.
i could be wrong but could the article be using "crib" as slang for house

I wanted to give some insight into this area, since it’s where I grew up and my parents still live. This area although in Dallas is literally 1/4 mile outside Duncanville. It’s Duncanville School District. It may be considered lower class for Duncanville but by far not lower class for Dallas. Clark Rd is the divider I lived on the Duncanville side our house is currently valued at 400K the houses on that side of Clark have to be near 200k if I was guessing. I use to have to walk through that neighborhood to get to the 9th grade school which has since closed and reintegrated with the high school. We called the neighborhood the woods. On the other side of the neighborhood there is a nature center I was just there about 6mo ago it’s one of my favorite places to visit when I go home. If someone was in their right mind planning on murdering someone this is where they would go. It’s dirt trails, undisturbed wooded area thick trees etc. it goes miles and miles. I cannot think that whatever happened it the child was left there intentionally to make a statement as I said it would be very easy to go into the nature area.

2nd Duncanville High School is huge. Duncanville High School is the second largest high school campus in the United States. The 863,137 square feet (80,188.1 m2) campus is more than twice as large as the nearby Mountain View College, and it is over the size of four combined Wal-MartSupercenters. We are talking East and West Campus college size campus, and with 10min between class sometimes impossible. Enrollment usually over 4000 students.

Which brings me to my next point. Nobody knows anyone at Duncanville High school unless they want to. You either hang with that crowd or are on a team or have common classes, otherwise probably not gonna know the person. I don’t know more than 1/2 of my graduating class.

Therefore, if the brother knows this kid I would venture to say it’s more than just from school. Also feel something isn’t right about the “guardian”. Anyways I just wanted to put this info out there.
Thank you for the local input.

New news article.
This says Kamroon Moori is NOT Cash’s brother (which we knew) or friends with Darriynn Brown but his brother is friends with Darriynn.

snipped-
Kamroon Moori lives in the house where police say the boy was kidnapped.

“He was the sweetest boy ever,” said Moori. “He’d be so happy y’all were here he’d probably come out and say: What’s up y’all?”

Moori said he’s as hurt as he is confused.

“Like why? He was four. Who does this to a four-year-old kid,” he asked. “For what? For what reason? Because you want to be evil?”

Moori explained his mother previously dated Cash’s father.

The boys’ father left the house several months ago leaving Cash and his twin brother in their care. New Details in Brutal Murder of 4-Year-Old Boy, Motive still Unknown

New news article.
This says Kamroon Moori is NOT Cash’s brother (which we knew) or friends with Darriynn Brown but his brother is friends with Darriynn.

snipped-
Kamroon Moori lives in the house where police say the boy was kidnapped.

“He was the sweetest boy ever,” said Moori. “He’d be so happy y’all were here he’d probably come out and say: What’s up y’all?”

Moori said he’s as hurt as he is confused.

“Like why? He was four. Who does this to a four-year-old kid,” he asked. “For what? For what reason? Because you want to be evil?”

Moori explained his mother previously dated Cash’s father.

The boys’ father left the house several months ago leaving Cash and his twin brother in their care. New Details in Brutal Murder of 4-Year-Old Boy, Motive still Unknown
Hmmmmmmmm. Curiouser,and curiouser. I could swear the non step mom said she didn't know the killer. MOO

Hmmmmmmmm. Curiouser,and curiouser. I could swear the non step mom said she didn't know the killer. MOO

Right?? There was pretty sloppy reporting on this from the start. moo
Could not 1 journalist do a Google search, Facebook search, checked any criminal or civil court records before filing their report?? No? They just kept repeating unverified info like the telephone game. smh

I believe that they may have reported she did not have a relationship with the killer. Which I think could be interpreted in many ways. I agree the reporting has seemed sloppy, but I suspect that is at least in part due to interviewees’ obfuscation and imprecise vocabulary. I don’t think they are clear communicators. JMO.

I believe that they may have reported she did not have a relationship with the killer. Which I think could be interpreted in many ways. I agree the reporting has seemed sloppy, but I suspect that is at least in part due to interviewees’ obfuscation and imprecise vocabulary. I don’t think they are clear communicators. JMO.
I was wondering from the wording in the article if the killer had been welcome at the house Cash and his brother were living in ?
Not as a 'relationship' ; but was the perp allowed to hang out there ?

As in Cash wasn't murdered by a random stranger.
Not that that would be any better.
Actually much worse if the perp knew this child.
Had the perp acted friendly, or had he offered to babysit ? :eek:

But persons living at the house bio dad and girlfriend were at ... knew and trusted him ?
Imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members