TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think there is a psychic. I think a person tipped LE under the guise of being a psychic but it's someone that knows something and LE knows it. LE doesn't respond this way to psychic tips. The tipster is a friend or family member.

In confessions sometimes, perpetrators are indirect and first talk about "dreaming" or "seeing" things happen, or "imagining" them happening; perhaps our "psychic" is one of those types.

A federal official tells CNN they have updated guidance that there is conflicting information on an earlier report that bodies had been found on a property in Texas. Officials are investigating, and seeking a search warrant for the property near the town of Hardin.According to Capt. Rex Evans of the Liberty County Sheriff's Office, the office "received a call indicating there was a crime scene here ... Investigators have responded to the scene. We have found some circumstances that have raised some questions. And we have requested a search warrant. As soon as that warrant arrives here at the scene we will further our investigation.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/28162723/detail.html

This is just too weird. If it's nothing....they sure have committed a whole lot of resources to this. WHen watching the live feed I saw 2 guys standing under the carport in bullet proof vests and riot helmets on....one guy even had an extra gun strapped to his ankle. All this for a psychic tip in this economy.....there has got to be more to this story.

The last name being different doesn't alert me because, you know... nowadays.... but yeah...lol... that height/weight is off a tidbit. lol

That kid's freaky looking tho. He wouldn't look at the camera with his beady eyes.

My question is if the 16 year old daughter moved out of the house, where did she move to?

In confessions sometimes, perpetrators are indirect and first talk about "dreaming" or "seeing" things happen, or "imagining" them happening; perhaps our "psychic" is one of those types.

Ahaaaaa yeahhhh. I think Gary Ridgeway did that. He had "dreams."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TEXAS_SEARCH_BODIES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Judge: Tip about bodies in Texas came from psychic

McNair says deputies who returned later Tuesday found blood on a back door and detected a foul odor coming from the house.

Investigators are waiting for a search warrant and haven't yet gone inside.

Quoting myself.....but why is a judge giving interviews and shouldn't he be preparing the warrant instead of giving interviews???

I wonder how many of those vehicles were LE and how many were news media and gawkers. I didn't see anything that looked like the kind of mobile crime lab we would have on such a scene in our part of the country.

I don't know if they are going to find a "mass grave" but I think they are going to find something rather unpleasant. Too many LE on scene to be nothing. This house is so isolated that whoever called in the tip is probably known to the residents. JMO

My question is if the 16 year old daughter moved out of the house, where did she move to?

And she has a fiance already? imo, when a 16 yr old is ready to marry and move away, things are often messed up at home. Not always, but..

Just looking over Google News links and several sources are running with the "news" that 25-30 bodies have already been found. Those reporters are going to have a lot of explaining to do if this turns out to be a hoax.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back