GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@vlwigg
Jury is gone. Court is in recess until Wednesday morning. Good night! #arochitrial

7137cb2913f14f9888a3e475533242df.jpg

@vlwigg
Judge tells them they can't communicate with anyone - can't call spouse, can't check on kids, can't check on job #arochitrial

And cannot talk about the case except in the deliberation room. No over morning coffee chat or night cap yap .

Something about that post it note. Wasn't it found with the receipts? Jmho if I was gonna get rid of something I would have done right away not keep til Dec. Lawyer may have had ccopies? Just thinking out loud.

Also if he innocent knowing CM called someone from hi phone would be one reason to delete.

How did the stolen phone end up back at Sprint? IIRC testimony was, cell records for EA were from that phone. Going to reread some more.

What a crazy day.

:laughing: every day has had something crazy about it almost from plea 5th to not lol olive jar witnesses Mia then found in jail. Witnesses carpool lol one gives interview and tells judge hope gets a break for testimony :silly:

I saw it and started a convo over private messages. She's pretty much ran from talking to me or has better things to do or is (understandably) suspicious of me.

I just saw it because was next tweet up lol I personally wouldn't converse with them. Just me though

:laughing:

1h
Jobin Panicker‏ @jobinpnews
Judge tells jury to not call for room service and ask for alcohol. It gets a chuckle in the courtroom #ArochiTrial

I am also confused.. girlfriend got text on Aug 29 802pm iirc saying taking black off of rims. I take that as like getting road tire off?? But odd thin is someone circled odd spots on that car and I think was same day RA testified. Looks like maybe paint peeled off or something.

TCMom let us know that made home safe.

Home safe. Exhausted. Long, emotional day. Family and Team Christina are holding it together nicely. I don't think anyone was really surprised we didn't get verdict today.

I will NOT be returning. Work calls. So I'll be watching Twitter and the livestream with the rest of you.

Didn't take any notes today and too tired to catch up. If you need something answered please PM me the post number and I'll get to it in the morning.

Something about that post it note. Wasn't it found with the receipts? Jmho if I was gonna get rid of something I would have done right away not keep til Dec. Lawyer may have had ccopies? Just thinking out loud.

Also if he innocent knowing CM called someone from hi phone would be one reason to delete.

How did the stolen phone end up back at Sprint? IIRC testimony was, cell records for EA were from that phone. Going to reread some more.

I believe the post it note was found in early September during a trash pull. To your point of getting rid of evidence right away, it appears as though that was exactly what he may have been doing. Also, since EA had not been arrested yet, he did not have a lawyer at that time.

Deleting text messages to HF so as to manage the optics of innocence was a stupid tactic; it just made him look that much more guilty. Also, EA not only deleted text messages, but completely wiped the stolen phone's history preventing LE from forensically extracting information directly from the phone. Thankfully phone records are maintained by the telecommunications company which is how LE was able to find out about communications (calls, texts, data usage) and cell tower pings.

EA returned the stolen phone back to Sprint sometime in September. Within a few days or a few weeks after returning it he was arrested for theft of that phone.

I'm posting the timeline from the Plano Star Courier to help us research when certain things happen as we wait for the verdict.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier/news/christina-morris-investigation-timeline/article_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

According to the timeline, these are the dates of the trash pulls and what was found each time:

Sept. 10, 2014
Detectives conduct a trash pull at Arochi’s home and log cleaning rags, towels and several empty bottles of cleaning supplies that appeared to be recently purchased.

Sept. 24, 2014
Detectives conduct additional trash pull at Arochi residence. Empty bottles of cleaning supplies, including a gallon-size bottle of OdoBan cleaner and a 32-oz bottle of multi-surface cleaner found in trash. Bottles appeared to be in good condition and recently purchased. Detective found empty cellular phone boxes and a handwritten Spanish note listing the following items: black shirt, texts from the 29th through today’s date, bank bills and cellular bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003