GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry's is on the north east corner of legacy and the main road that runs through the shops(not sure of that streets name), very busy area.

Sorry but not local--- I understand that the garage Christina parked in could be used for guest parking (1st floor), and the rest of the garage is also used by residents of The Shops. Does the parking garage provide access to the hallways of apartments? i.e. Does the 3rd floor of the parking garage have a door by which one can access the 3rd floor hallway of an apartment building? Hope that makes sense. I'm not sure how common it is, but have seen this setup before. Was wondering if Christina knew anyone who lived in an apartment that could be accessed that way.

That's actually a good point.. I know places set up like too..

Also I'm sure they've already done this but did the search dogs come out yet? I'm sure if she wasn't seen coming out then the dogs will only hit on her last location.

That's actually a good point.. I know places set up like too..

Also I'm sure they've already done this but did the search dogs come out yet? I'm sure if she wasn't seen coming out then the dogs will only hit on her last location.

If they have, nobody has reported it on local news or online.

I live in the shops of Legacy and this is very alarming because I have always felt very "Safe" in this neighborhood... Things really don't seem to be adding up... But the camera in the garage she parted ways with her male friend at have a blind spot when you turn either right or left...Call me crazy, but it seems like someone had particular knowledge of the blind spots on the security cameras in that garage. I didn't know the blind spot until this happened and I've lived there over 2 years!

In Texas, I can't imagine one taking off for some "alone" time without their vehicle. My sisters live there and they drive to the store on the corner.

In Texas, I can't imagine one taking off for some "alone" time without their vehicle. My sisters live there and they drive to the store on the corner.

With 100 plus temperatures this time of year....not many people are walking around.

Maybe could track her scent to a different parking place!

I think it would only hit at the last place she was .. I think if they brought the dog in there it was just hit at the parking garage.. I'm not anyway bashing these dogs because I've seen some do some pretty remarkable finds but I remember back in VA ( where I am from) a guy had murdered a couple of his coworkers and the last place the dog hit was the parking lot and no where else which made them think that he had a getaway plan but found him 3 years later only six miles from the place he had shot his coworkers in the woods ( I'm guessing he took his life) but you would think the dog would have found that. But the small town I am from is only like 4,000 people in it and not much crimes have occurred so maybe the dog just didn't have the experience..

Sorry for the long story.

Sorry but not local--- I understand that the garage Christina parked in could be used for guest parking (1st floor), and the rest of the garage is also used by residents of The Shops.

This garage is not residential whatsoever. No gates, fobs, required stickers etc. This garage is set aside for the businesses and shops.

I think it would only hit at the last place she was .. I think if they brought the dog in there it was just hit at the parking garage.. I'm not anyway bashing these dogs because I've seen some do some pretty remarkable finds but I remember back in VA ( where I am from) a guy had murdered a couple of his coworkers and the last place the dog hit was the parking lot and no where else which made them think that he had a getaway plan but found him 3 years later only six miles from the place he had shot his coworkers in the woods ( I'm guessing he took his life) but you would think the dog would have found that. But the small town I am from is only like 4,000 people in it and not much crimes have occurred so maybe the dog just didn't have the experience..

Sorry for the long story.

I think if the dog had her scent he could follow her to where she entered a car it could maybe let LE know she left in a different car and where it was parked.

Anyone planning on coming to the Shops tonight: please be aware WFAA was on the scene as of around 5:45 PM.

That's right-and the corner store knows your cissy..and all her relatives. They take care of her big time. I have seen it myself. Drama stories to the clerk go a long way. They appreciate caution.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

According to Plano police, the friend that accompanied Christina into the garage was questioned multiple times and has cooperated with every request. He is not considered a suspect.

Plano police are now convinced that Morris is no longer in the shopping center area and are considering bringing in outside search and rescue teams.

Have they got her phone records? Have they checked with uber? Perhaps she got to her car, decided to über it and another car happened upon her and she thought it was uber driver and got in car with a stranger unknowingly. I'm sure that would be easy to check! A couple times ago when I was at the shops a very intoxicated girl told me that an uber driver had tried to make advances on her. It has crossed my mind how easily someone could impersonate an uber driver by just driving around and asking if a person was the one waiting for an uber ride.

New here and just read this thread. This is so disturbing...I live in the Shops on the north side. Just got home and going to go see if I can help but definitely not staying out once it's dark. I can't imagine this is random, though.

I've parked in the retail parking garage before, and when I've left at 2 am, it was quite empty. So I would think if something went down with an unknown person, there would be a commotion and someone would hear/notice? And I've never not seen someone walking around late at night/early morning on the weekends.

Also, the 3 highways that are directly north, west, and south are all toll roads. The hwy to the east is not, but it's a bit farther away. So, just saying that it's hard to get to the shops without taking toll roads, and the NTTA taking pics of your car.

I did just read on wfaa that her last 15 calls were to her boyfriend, and he did not answer. Edit: it doesn't say now that he didn't answer.

http://wfaa.mlnwap.com/article.html#!/11687/839b29c1feed660a8073bc727ac9ec91

Does that parking garage have cameras that record cars going in and out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back