GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I was at Henry's last night, and was highly disappointed they didn't have a poster up on their door. There was one taped to a pole outside but quite a bit aways from the door. When we went down to scruffy duffys they had a huge flyer on the door and people were handing out cards, even found one on our windshield when we left.

I truly think this had to be a situation where the victim knew the person. I could be wrong but just the way things are around there I think it would be very unlikely it was random.

If anyone travelled to the area more than likely they would have had to take a tollway unless going east.

Seems strange from what I've seen it seems that Christina and the BF live together and he doesn't worry when she not around on Sunday? Sounds creepy to me.

Ok I was at Henry's last night, and was highly disappointed they didn't have a poster up on their door. There was one taped to a pole outside but quite a bit aways from the door. When we went down to scruffy duffys they had a huge flyer on the door and people were handing out cards, even found one on our windshield when we left.

I truly think this had to be a situation where the victim knew the person. I could be wrong but just the way things are around there I think it would be very unlikely it was random.

If anyone travelled to the area more than likely they would have had to take a tollway unless going east.

That really is disappointing! You would think they would want to help!

I think we might be going overboard on the boyfriend theories here. Like someone else said, we don't know much about their relationship so it seems unfair to point the finger just yet.

I don't always stay in constant contact with people and it's not uncommon for my friends and family to text me on certain days and literally ask, "hey, you alive?"

Seems strange from what I've seen it seems that Christina and the BF live together and he doesn't worry when she not around on Sunday? Sounds creepy to me.

Go check out his instagram. It has all kinds of references to being a "" drugs and guns posted.

Right ! If there is one thing we have all learned by being on this site it is that if anyone you love goes ' missing' you better report it ASAP or do not complain when the finger of suspicion is pointed right in your nose ! And that suspicion is usually based on something. If she has gone off radar before for a couple of days, then a couple of days would be the ' freak out' timeline, but still in the mean time a call to her parents and friends SHOULD have been placed, even if you think she'll be home in a day or two. People who do not report loved ones missing either A ) don't really love that loved one much at all or B ) know where they are ;) mooo

That really is disappointing! You would think they would want to help!

I mentioned it to our waitress and she said something about a policy against putting up flyers of any type, and I said that was the dumbest thing I've heard in my life and asked for a manager, and when the manager failed to come over we just closed our tabs and left. I will not being go back there again, it's actually a fun little place but I won't support a business that won't post a flyer of a woman who went missing and had been there the same night she went missing.

My cousin put up a picture last night of how she was spending her Friday night handing out flyers for Christina. Again, still at a loss here. I can't even speculate. Makes me feel bad that I haven't really seen or talked (other then facebook) to my cousin (a first cousin I should add) in probably 17 years and how this is all going on with her best friend. It changes perspectives and priorities in my mind once again as does a lot of things in life. I won't stop being a source of support in anyway I can. Not much else I can do, right?

I think there is information the police might have that we don't. There is too much being left out it seems that could be made available. But it's always possible that they simply just don't know.

I just drove through/around the garage to give a better idea of the layout. It is very open, easy to step over walls to the streets/alley. There is a drive-thru for Dunkin Donuts that leads through the Bank of America drive-thru lanes around to Parkwood. No parking spots back there, but definitely areas to hop over the garage wall there and/or park a car. This is on the east side of the garage. There is a walkway/alley between the garage and the businesses (potbelly, chipotle, Henry's, etc.) not accessible by car. Lois Lane runs along north side of the garage, and has town homes with their reserved parallel parking. No parking against the garage, just the street there. The Bishop side is more of the restaurants/bars that is more visible. The garage entrance from Bishop is straight on entering the garage the long length of the garage. The entrances from legacy and Lois Lane are side entrances. Confirmed there is a camera at the legacy and bishop entrances, but I couldn't see the Lois Lane entrance camera. Need to just walk over there. Also, the garage isn't as large as what you have for corporate parking. You drive in where there's the one lane of parking and a small area of parking at the end, or you drive up the other lane to the next level. Several levels, but she parked on the first level. It's possible to see your car on the first level from at least 2 entrances.

I just drove through/around the garage to give a better idea of the layout. It is very open, easy to step over walls to the streets/alley. There is a drive-thru for Dunkin Donuts that leads through the Bank of America drive-thru lanes around to Parkwood. No parking spots back there, but definitely areas to hop over the garage wall there and/or park a car. This is on the south side. There is a walkway/alley between the garage and the businesses (potbelly, chipotle, Henry's, etc.) not accessible by car. Lois Lane runs along easy side of the garage, and has town homes with their reserved parallel parking. No parking against the garage, just the street there. The Bishop side is more of the restaurants/bars that is more visible. The garage entrance from Bishop is straight on entering the garage the long length of the garage. The entrances from legacy and Lois Lane are side entrances. Confirmed there is a camera at the legacy and bishop entrances, but I couldn't see the Lois Lane entrance camera. Need to just walk over there. Also, the garage isn't as large as what you have for corporate parking. You drive in where there's the one lane of parking and a small area of parking at the end, or you drive up the other lane to the next level. Several levels, but she parked on the first level. It's possible to see your car on the first level from at least 2 entrances.

Slight correction: That garage is actually on the north side.

Sorry, I was typing on my phone trying to say where Dunkin Donuts was in relation to the garage :). Corrected now...

I do not believe she is hiding from anyone.
I think something happened to her as she walked to her car.
Its been stated she called the BF 15 times that night.....IMO that means to me she never spoke to him she kept trying to call him. But that's just the way im reading it.

15 times and no reply? do we know that for sure? If no reply I like to know why..not making much sense that if your girlfriend goes out partying on a holiday weekend and you're not with her, why wouldn't you check your phone to see if she tried to get a hold of you? Could it be he was angry with her and was trying to tick her off ?

to answer my own question, according to the abcnews report, the last 15 calls were to her boyfriend..

I was typing on my phone too. It's not easy!

Not good for noticing the long wall of text I typed, either!

I took 2 pics of the garage earlier...only pics I could get bc no one was driving behind me. If anyone is interested, posted on Instagram meletx99. Tried to post here, but they were large and rotated.

I mentioned it to our waitress and she said something about a policy against putting up flyers of any type, and I said that was the dumbest thing I've heard in my life and asked for a manager, and when the manager failed to come over we just closed our tabs and left. I will not being go back there again, it's actually a fun little place but I won't support a business that won't post a flyer of a woman who went missing and had been there the same night she went missing.
Maybe the manager needs to be checked out??

I'm thinking the work would have called her BF first? I'm assuming she would list him as a contact at her job. JMO. Seems VERY strange to me...
I guess that's either not the contact number she left or she might have told someone she would be at her mothers,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214