GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I see with the BF is he never reported her missing.
She lived there with him.
Shouldn't he have been worried when 4 days pass and she does not come home and never calls him again?
sorry something wrong with that pic.

JMO

North Dallas Tollway or 75 as most of you call it has one way side roads. You don't have to take the tollway, and all other roads in the vicinity are 4 to 6 lanes wide. There's no reason to take the tollway if you're up to no good.

To my understanding, yes. He did go to high school with her.

I think they said he was a casual friend.
She walked into that garage with him and never came out.

Wonder if they used dogs to search his car?
wonder if they used dogs at all?

Minor correction - 75 isn't interstate, so don't look up I-75. It's actually US 75. The nearest actual interstate would be I-35 (to the west) and you'd have to take toll roads or sidestreets to get there from the Shops at Legacy.

I don't think that a non-seasoned criminal would even think about avoiding toll roads in an effort to not get caught. Too much heat of the moment activity I would think - "What's the fastest way out of here?"

Get on 75 and take off... head North and you can hit 380, go east and go way way way into cow country... 380 to 78... very country...no tolls... no cameras if your heading east on 380. Granted, your not going to get out of Texas real quick but your gonna get out under the radar.

Here's something I think anyone who is helping should focus on. Christina's mom feels that Christina would be in Allen because she has so many ties there. She went to high school there, most of her friends are from there, and most of them still live there. If this is foul play with someone she knows (which seems most logical than a random abduction), then we should search for her anywhere she may be hidden from the Shops at Legacy to Allen. The difficult part is that Allen has so many routes from the Shops. You can take Legacy all the way down. You can take Dallas North Tollway, or even 121. Plus, Allen is not a tiny city.

I know this is a broad tip, but if anyone wants to help, I would suggest looking at a map and possible routes from the Shops to Allen and cross check with the Find Christina group to make sure it was not searched already.

Any part of Allen in particular? Plano side or other side of 75?

But sadly there are none on the North Dallas Tollway. Not on that map, at least.

True, however, the toll roads are maintained by the North Texas Toll Authority- NTTA. Totally different from TxDOT. There are plenty of cameras on the toll roads, they just don't show the locations like TxDOT does.

Does this place have anything like a neighborhood watch?
Or security patrols that drive around till dawn?

Shouldn't he have been worried when 4 days pass and she does not come home and never calls him again?

JMO

I agree somewhat but he was cheating on her and maybe he was glad she was gone for few days. I can imagine the fight that took place.
If you have been cheated on, you know what I mean. I really think he was with his new love, maybe was not even home for several days.
I don't know. You would think he would have reported her missing or at least called someone but like I said, maybe he was not home .

I am just pointing out a different view .

There are traffic cameras all up and down US 75.

Posting on my phone and hope this link works: http://dfwtraffic.dot.state.tx.us/#...);map.showIncidentIcons(tmcs['FTW']);},2000);

What about 380.... not that far from 75 to 380... 380 to 78....its getting out from the back road highways... this is in the event someone from out of town abducted her, planned an abduction ...traveler sort. If its someone she knew then she will be found as her mom says... in the Allen area or in a familiar area around the lakes or other secluded place. If someone was traveling through with the soccer tournaments, hung out at the bars at the shops.... planned to abduct someone.... easy way out on the back highways. No cameras, no tolls

Any part of Allen in particular? Plano side or other side of 75?

We focused on East Allen, but we didn't cover anything in between there and the Shops. Some people did check some parks along the way. I know there are people at Russell Creek now.

Here's something I think anyone who is helping should focus on. Christina's mom feels that Christina would be in Allen because she has so many ties there. She went to high school there, most of her friends are from there, and most of them still live there. If this is foul play with someone she knows (which seems most logical than a random abduction), then we should search for her anywhere she may be hidden from the Shops at Legacy to Allen. The difficult part is that Allen has so many routes from the Shops. You can take Legacy all the way down. You can take Dallas North Tollway, or even 121. Plus, Allen is not a tiny city.

I know this is a broad tip, but if anyone wants to help, I would suggest looking at a map and possible routes from the Shops to Allen and cross check with the Find Christina group to make sure it was not searched already.

Hmm. I wonder if her mother was hinting at something. Do we know if the friend on video is a high school friend?

True, however, the toll roads are maintained by the North Texas Toll Authority- NTTA. Totally different from TxDOT. There are plenty of cameras on the toll roads, they just don't show the locations like TxDOT does.

I mentioned after this, that the tollway has side roads that run along next to the tollway. You don't even need the tollway. Also, if you go East to Preston Rd instead of West to the tollway, you get a 6 lane wide drive north or south. I go just a little farther over to Hillcrest Rd (also known as Ohio Dr) if I have to go to Plano. It's 4 lanes wide with no traffic.

JMO

Well if they were fighting and he was cheating... he was probably glad to have the free time.. justified it by saying she was out with friends and he got to do what he wanted to without answering to her. Maybe in his mind they were breaking up and he didn't care. The most tragic part is not just that the boyfriend didn't report her missing is that nobody knew she was missing. Nobody had any closer ties to her than her cheating boyfriend. No one to say " we talk every day, I called her 100 times and she didn't answer, something is wrong"... to not have anyone even aware you are missing... thats the tragedy.

We focused on East Allen, but we didn't cover anything in between there and the Shops. Some people did check some parks along the way. I know there are people at Russell Creek now.

But the FB page says its been going on already for 1.5 hours. People keep asking to help but there is never anything to let anyone know where to go. I am wondering if they are wanting to keep the searches private for friends and family only? That is understandable of course.

To rebuttal this, if she did have 15 calls back and forth (I am not sure if this is confirmed from LE), given CM's age and the age of the BF, I would assume there are many text messages that are in-between phone calls. Especially if she needed a ride from him. IE; "are you here yet?", "when are you picking me up?", etc.

From other cases here on WS, it's not hard to confirm text messages from a phone number(s) without the phone. So, LE probably have that --- I would hope. If they did, boyfriend would be a POI for sure and probably being hounded a lot harder than we see currently.

That LE asked for the BF's physical phone makes me scratch my head. Don't they normally ask for phones to retrieve pictures, video and audio taped from it? That's something that cannot be retrieved from a phone carrier (unless it's stored to the cloud).

Really makes me wonder why they asked for his phone. Finding pings, texts, phone calls (the times and the lengths -- as seen in the Elvis case) are all retrievable outside of having the physical phone.

IMO, they would request this to possibly verify pings? It could be used to either validate or contradict his alibi. Possibly also to see who else he was communicating with.

JMO

Dogface's cautions are not unreasonable to everyone. When out with your little one, that's 2 lives to protect. Guns are not evil, on the contrary a gun in the possession of a person with training & common sense, can protect against bad things. And in the USA, one has the right to be licensed to own & carry.

I'm not taking a stand on gun control one way or another...and I don't know how many false alarms of paranoid people thinking they were being attached have gone on record...I have not a clue. But in my world concealed weapon and baby in backpack don't go in the same paragraph.

You took the words out of my mouth, volcarm!! I don't think I like him, either... JMO

Hes a skater dude and Urban Cowboy!
They are not all bad but pretty much look and dress and talk the same.
Little ruff anround the edges. fearless daredevils!
What can one say.
Look at Bam Margera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads