GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. EA sr..put out a tweet on the 6th of Oct..Lil over a week ago..to a MX reporter who tweet concerning cartel activity. He has tweeted before directly concerning his boys to a college for his younger. I see...maybe.. a father that tries to cover for his kids but doesn't know proper route. EA sr...said..what is your email...so I can send you regarding a delicate situation...Jr gets approached in parking garage by cartel. Associates..he knows them..but won't say anything. He lawyers up..scared...dad knows cause he tells him...money? Dunno..business?drugs?..dunno.just a thought..

I am impressed that being Swede-ish... You are very knowledgeable regarding cartels! :D

(Note: I am Swedish... And I am just kidding...:hug:)

How can you ever go wrong with Snickers and Ice Cream Sundae

Snickers and Ice Cream Sundaes...

True deal makers! :heartbeat:

Maybe these should be used as motivation in getting certain someone's to talk? :waitasec:

:D

Since the thread seems to have gone off topic, I thought I'd bring up our timeline from several threads ago. We can't really talk about much on here because we have no POIs from LE and we can't rely on rumors as fact, but this is what we had as a timeline. Unfortunately I don't think we have much to add, but maybe by bringing it forward again we can get back on topic.

Asterisks by facts, unsure/rumors without asterisks -- just to keep it straight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CM was reported to have been at Lewisville Lake with bf and other friends on Wednesday, 27 August.

**CM was at work at Great Expectations on Friday, 29 Aug sometime between the business hours of 11am and 7pm (we don't know exact hours she would have worked but this should be easily proven so we'll call it fact)

Boss says CM was crying at work because she found out that bf was cheating

**At 8pm Friday a photo of bf skateboarding at the Holocaust Museum in Dallas is uploaded to CM's Instagram

**CM went to Shops of Legacy that evening
for a girl's night out

**Her Toyota Celica was (later found) parked on the 1st level NE corner of the parking garage behind Dunkin Donuts

She was seen by witness to be walking through the parking garage toward Henry's just after 11pm

She was seen by witness to be wearing a flowy, colorful kimono top

**A photo later posted on sm with the comment "From the night she went missing" shows CM to be wearing a black hat, light beige strapless top, beige cardi-type coverup, and grey and white pattern bottoms. (We can't tell if it is skirt, shorts or pants in the photo)

She was seen by witness to have entered Henry's with two girlfriends

CM went to get something to eat after leaving Henry's

CM went to an apartment at 5700 Scruggs Way and was with 4-5 friends

**According to dad's phone records the last 15 calls were to bf

**A text was sent to bf's phone from the phone of CM at 3:36 "I can't find the keys to house"

**A video from camera 13 in the parking garage at 3:57 am shows what appears to be CM (wearing a black hat, black backpack, and long skirt) and an unnamed male hs friend walking just inside the garage

**The released video ends at 3:57 am, with the two still walking side by side

**As per missing person info released by LE: Last seen entering a parking garage near the 5700 block of Legacy Dr in Plano,TX. Missing person is known to carry her iPhone, which is white with a green back cover. She also may have her Cannon Rebel digital camera on her. Video of her entering a parking garage indicates she may have been carrying a dark colored back pack at the time of her disappearance. Missing person has a tattoo on her left hip that states, " Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow", a healed belly button piercing scar, a nose piercing and a cherry birth mark on the back of her neck.

**A text was sent to bf from the phone of CM at 3:58 am "Can you please leave the front door unlocked?"

**Parents file missing person's report 2 Sept after boss contacts CM's friend about her missing work and friend contacts mother

**On 3 Sept Bf (logged into CM's page) posts on her page asking for friends to help give info/find CM

Thanks for bringing this forward.

It's all so strange...

JMO
Someone was waiting for her in the garage!

Are you thinking someone surprised her in the garage? Or was she expecting them? Or did she know them, but was surprised to see them?

I think she knows this person and was a bit surprised to see him..

JMO
Someone was waiting for her in the garage!

If we are to believe that CM decided at the last minute to drive home do you think she told someone of her change of plan and they managed to get to the garage before she did which must mean they are pretty nearby or do you think someone within the group that were there on the night ran from the apartment to get there before her?

I've been loosely following this case from early on. Like most cases I follow, I generally don't post unless/until there's something I have a strong opinion on, or a topic that may not have been broached. I'll preface by saying I don't know anything about the lawyer, their involvement, nor any of the known or speculated motives.

From my professional experience, as well as casual observation of cases I've followed here, having a lawyer on board is commonplace. In today's litigious society, most people are aware that having legal expert available, regardless of one's involvement, is akin to having car insurance before operating a vehicle.

Again, having no idea the specific motive in this instance, I can offer a strong reasoning (simply MOO from my 17 yrs in LE) why a lawyer may be involved w/ regards to searches. I'm not aware of the exact areas that are being searched, but SOMEBODY owns land/property that's being searched. If there's strong evidence found, that can be used to tie into a suspect, assist in obtaining warrants, or ultimately lead to an arrest, etc., this evidence is now exposed to the rest of the judicial process. If evidence is obtained from an area where there's been no search warrant issued, and events following this discovery lead to an arrest, the evidence now becomes "fruits of the poisonous tree". I'll try to give a seemingly innocuous example --

A group of searches are organized to perform a grid search of an open field belonging to the county of ________. Directly adjacent to this field is private property. The exact line of property is not specifically drawn out. (Keeping in mind, these volunteer searchers are under the direction of LE.) A searcher, unknowingly, is a few feet into property that is privately owned. On that property an item belonging to a victim is found, and that item happens to contain fingerprints. Those fingerprints belong to the owner of the said property it's found on. After further investigation, the property owner is determined to be the suspect, and eventually the defendant in the disappearance, death, etc. of the victim. According to the courts, LE did not have a search warrant for defendant's property. The defense argues that the searcher, under the direction of LE, was searching the defendant's property w/out a search warrant issued by the courts. The evidentiary item was seized illegally. Furthermore, anything else obtained due to the discovery of this initial evidence (search warrant, arrest warrant, confession, etc.) is "fruits of the poisonous tree".

This is just my take on why a lawyer may involve themselves in a search.

IMO MOO

Thanks for reading.

There's a TON of great work being done by you guys/gals, and some very strong theories.

J Block! Thank you for that informative post. ITA nothing odd about having an attorney present, especially, when that person is a family friend.

:welcome4:

The problem here is that the attorney does not appear to be organizing any searches whatsoever. So it's now a missing persons case with no one allowed to look for her. Very. Bizarre.

Do we know that the attorney is not organizing searches?

I don't. All I KNOW is what's in MSM.
LE and the family requested that any and all search info remain private. Rightly so.

J Block! Thank you for that informative post. ITA nothing odd about having an attorney present, especially, when that person is a family friend.

:welcome4:

I LOVE IT !!!! Keep On Posting JBLOCK !!!!:loveyou:

I've been loosely following this case from early on. Like most cases I follow, I generally don't post unless/until there's something I have a strong opinion on, or a topic that may not have been broached. I'll preface by saying I don't know anything about the lawyer, their involvement, nor any of the known or speculated motives.

From my professional experience, as well as casual observation of cases I've followed here, having a lawyer on board is commonplace. In today's litigious society, most people are aware that having legal expert available, regardless of one's involvement, is akin to having car insurance before operating a vehicle.

Again, having no idea the specific motive in this instance, I can offer a strong reasoning (simply MOO from my 17 yrs in LE) why a lawyer may be involved w/ regards to searches. I'm not aware of the exact areas that are being searched, but SOMEBODY owns land/property that's being searched. If there's strong evidence found, that can be used to tie into a suspect, assist in obtaining warrants, or ultimately lead to an arrest, etc., this evidence is now exposed to the rest of the judicial process. If evidence is obtained from an area where there's been no search warrant issued, and events following this discovery lead to an arrest, the evidence now becomes "fruits of the poisonous tree". I'll try to give a seemingly innocuous example --

A group of searches are organized to perform a grid search of an open field belonging to the county of ________. Directly adjacent to this field is private property. The exact line of property is not specifically drawn out. (Keeping in mind, these volunteer searchers are under the direction of LE.) A searcher, unknowingly, is a few feet into property that is privately owned. On that property an item belonging to a victim is found, and that item happens to contain fingerprints. Those fingerprints belong to the owner of the said property it's found on. After further investigation, the property owner is determined to be the suspect, and eventually the defendant in the disappearance, death, etc. of the victim. According to the courts, LE did not have a search warrant for defendant's property. The defense argues that the searcher, under the direction of LE, was searching the defendant's property w/out a search warrant issued by the courts. The evidentiary item was seized illegally. Furthermore, anything else obtained due to the discovery of this initial evidence (search warrant, arrest warrant, confession, etc.) is "fruits of the poisonous tree".

This is just my take on why a lawyer may involve themselves in a search.

IMO MOO

Thanks for reading.

There's a TON of great work being done by you guys/gals, and some very strong theories.

Yes, absolutely! Of course we have no link in msm to confirm that the family has even hired a lawyer, so we have to consider it rumor on here, anyway. I'm surprised all this talk about them hiring a lawyer hasn't been snipped already because of that.
But I agree with everything you've said -- there wouldn't be anything weird about it, if it is true.
Thanks for your post and welcome aboard!!

For Sure that would be a MOM question ...I really wish Jonni would come on the Board here and clear up some things.. That would be awesome.

The problem here is that the attorney does not appear to be organizing any searches whatsoever. So it's now a missing persons case with no one allowed to look for her. Very. Bizarre.

I find that very strange, too, unless it is possible that they know that she is alive and possibly being held against her will somewhere. Never thought that could be until recently and as I read CM's mother's FB posts it sounds like she believes that she is alive. Wondering if she could know something that is not being told by LE. At 1st I thought it was just her mom hanging onto hope that she is still alive, but now I am wondering!

IMO....Most of us have never had a missing child so who are we to judge what Christina's family decides to do? I am sure there is a reason they decided to take this avenue and we should all just respect that. You know the old saying, "this isn't personal, it's business?" Well this is their business....to find their daughter, sister etc. It is not personal against any one person or searcher, it is just the way they decided to handle "THEIR" situation with "THEIR" loved one. I personally will still do whatever I can to help them with no questions asked. Whether it is to tweet a flyer or pass on info from her FB to help find her. I will do my part however I can. Please try and be a little more sensitive to what they must be going through. This is not a complain page, it is a page to hopefully help a family in need. I am sure there are many of them that read this page and it must be very hurtful to read some of the things being posted. JMO

IMO....Most of us have never had a missing child so who are we to judge what Christina's family decides to do? I am sure there is a reason they decided to take this avenue and we should all just respect that. You know the old saying, "this isn't personal, it's business?" Well this is their business....to find their daughter, sister etc. It is not personal against any one person or searcher, it is just the way they decided to handle "THEIR" situation with "THEIR" loved one. I personally will still do whatever I can to help them with no questions asked. Whether it is to tweet a flyer or pass on info from her FB to help find her. I will do my part however I can. Please try and be a little more sensitive to what they must be going through. This is not a complain page, it is a page to hopefully help a family in need. I am sure there are many of them that read this page and it must be very hurtful to read some of the things being posted. JMO

Exactly!

I find that very strange, too, unless it is possible that they know that she is alive and possibly being held against her will somewhere. Never thought that could be until recently and as I read CM's mother's FB posts it sounds like she believes that she is alive. Wondering if she could know something that is not being told by LE. At 1st I thought it was just her mom hanging onto hope that she is still alive, but now I am wondering!

Well I think it's natural for people to hold on to hope and believe that their loved one is still alive. You hear crazy stories all the time of people who went missing and were found years later. Just the other day that elderly lady was found in a cabin in Maine. Left there by her abductors for years. You just never know. So while we may feel that it is more realistic that Christina is no longer alive, I can see why her mom would still be thinking otherwise and hoping that they will be reunited and life will go on with them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste