GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....I was just laughing thinking....jeez we should sleuth Ebola! This is getting mighty scary in the Big D. Think I won't leave my house! :sick:

LOL....I was just laughing thinking....jeez we should sleuth Ebola! This is getting mighty scary in the Big D. Think I won't leave my house! :sick:

Haha! Oh they've been very busy in that thread for weeks! Nothing gets past us!

Like you pointed out before, the victim is usually found by hunters, hikers or someone walking their dog.
Sometimes, when LE has a solid case and has made an arrest, the killer will take LE to the body so they don't get the death sentence.

I recall a case in AZ (I think) where the victim's brother never gave up searching for his sister. He kept searching the desert every weekend, keeping track of ground he already covered. One day, maybe after two years?, he came across a human skeleton and tests revealed he had found his sister. This case was covered on ID channel. Wish I knew the name - gave me goosebumps though.

Foxfire posts often that a victim will communicate/call out to be found. One day I read that comment again and thought "not so sure about that" because too many cases I followed/follow the victim is still missing. I swear the very next week, Kelli Bordeaux and Holly Bobo were found after a long time and both had extensive searches. Yet, the mass searches didn't result in finding their remains.

I'm just talking. Remember the young college girl in AZ who was 'released' from the dump spot via the wash after heavy rains? Sometimes nature will disrupt a hiding place.

Wasn't that the mom in Georgia? Kristi Cornwell?
I remember that one!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/03/kristi-cornwells-remains-cleveland-ga/

all im saying is these search groups don't usually find the missing person. Not that I recall It usually a long time after.

I haven't posted much, but wanted to say it makes me sad that no new info has come out. Well, other than some taboo postings that I missed and have gone poof.

I have no real theory, at first I thought human trafficking, but that was just an initial thought when I first saw a missing billboard. That doesn't seem likely at 4:00 am.

Now, I'm leaning more toward a stalker. Maybe a friend posted a pic on FB or other SM the night they were out and someone from her past saw an opportunity.

I know there's been talk about "something bigger" but I have no earthly idea what that could mean.

I'm not a super sleuth and give props to those of you who are so good at this. This is so frustrating!!!

I do not think its all that complicated!
It is someone she is or was close to!
All they need is the evidence!
All JMO

They need to verify alibis for 4 days for quite a few ppl. Not easy if they are not being truthful.
Phone records!
Highway video if they have it.
this is someone close to her.
the phone calls
the argument
4 day lapse (that is a long time)
It will all come together.

I think he friends might have a lot of info.
Maybe overheard her talking to someone or heard what the fight was about.
they maybe saw her talking to someone ....
or calling someone.
when they piece all of it together they have a better pic.
I can totally understand LE requesting no one talk to the media. Which I think they advised.
JMO

I think LE asked for the phones and/or permissions to search phones from the people she was last known to be with, as well as her boyfriend. If they refused, they may be investigating further in order to try to obtain a warrant for records. Her mom seems to think they have all cooperated and LE has not indicated that anyone has not. And most have likely been asked to come in more than once. All that stuff is pretty basic and we often do not hear about it until after an arrest.

But again, LE cannot determine, apparently, whether or not a crime took place. No signs of a struggle, no strewn items, nothing to go on. After watching a few more crime shows this weekend, I have no doubt that some of her associates were "gone at" pretty hard initially in an effort to shake them up. On one show I saw last week, LE put a man in an orange jumpsuit just to question him-never saw that one before. Then let him change and leave as he did not confess. We can't know what police are doing. Jmo

Not to go too off topic - wish I kept a chart or something - remember a case where searchers were told they had too many people so some volunteers were sent away. So, a couple of guys went in another direction away from the search parties and got the idea to search around a particular bridge where they discovered the body. They never would have looked there that day if they kept with the formal search party.

It all comes down to luck!
That needle in the haystack!
Where do ya start?
What are the odds?

On ID they were describing Mental Maps... We all have them.
Very interesting.

Personally I don't think this young woman walked off on her own!
someone was waiting there for her when she got to her car! JMO
this will not have a happy ending but I hope she is found soon.
JMO

After everything I've read, I'm pretty sure she left with someone she knew very well & I do not feel this person will crack. I believe they will either have to find her or someone that knows what happened will have to come forward.

Last night I saw the movie "Gone Girl",made me think about Christina. Maybe she did just walk away? The girl in that movie was messed up. She had the whole gone missing things planned, maybe Christina did too. Maybe her plan backfired too. I don't know anymore. I really have my gut on her business partner.

Not to go too off topic - wish I kept a chart or something - remember a case where searchers were told they had too many people so some volunteers were sent away. So, a couple of guys went in another direction away from the search parties and got the idea to search around a particular bridge where they discovered the body. They never would have looked there that day if they kept with the formal search party.

I am not certain... But was that Willow?

:waitasec:

:gaah::scared:Last night I saw the movie "Gone Girl",made me think about Christina. Maybe she did just walk away? The girl in that movie was messed up. She had the whole gone missing things planned, maybe Christina did too. Maybe her plan backfired too. I don't know anymore. I really have my gut on her business partner.

Last night I saw the movie "Gone Girl",made me think about Christina. Maybe she did just walk away? The girl in that movie was messed up. She had the whole gone missing things planned, maybe Christina did too. Maybe her plan backfired too. I don't know anymore. I really have my gut on her business partner.

LOL Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert !!!
I have not seen Gone girl yet and didn't want to know the ending if that's what happened lol
Waaaaa!

Great book. But I don't to think that's the case here.

Not feeling that here.
Too many players. Too many coincidences. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat