GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that the mom in Georgia? Kristi Cornwell?
I remember that one!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/03/kristi-cornwells-remains-cleveland-ga/

all im saying is these search groups don't usually find the missing person. Not that I recall It usually a long time after.

Not the one I'm thinking of but a good example!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ody-of-woman-missing-since-2007-is-found?lite

While searching for the case out West I'm thinking of, I ran across the case above, Paige Birgfeld. This attractive mother of three was found years later because erosion allowed her buried body (left in a creek bed) to become exposed. Two hikers discovered her body after four and a half years.

The case I'm thinking of is similar to the above (missing woman was a mom, sister, and daughter), had a partially secret life that unfolded as her disappearance was investigated. Those factors didn't stop her brother from devoting himself to keep looking for her. Eventually he found her.

There are too many cases, some easier than others to bring up (it would help if I remembered a state at least). :shame:

I agree with you Eileen. Not too many timely finds based on formal searches (when a person goes missing due to foul play). Still, cannot not search.

Loved the book! Could not put it down. Read it n 2 days. Can't wait to see the movie.

I read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books - loved them. The movie was okay but didn't live up to the book imo.
Are you usually disappointed if you've read a book first before seeing the movie? I am.

I read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books - loved them. The movie was okay but didn't live up to the book imo.
Are you usually disappointed if you've read a book first before seeing the movie? I am.

Yes! I always go in knowing the movie will be different. ;)

This is starting to get ridiculous! All because a non American citizen came over here knowingly having been sick.. Makes my stomach hurt thinking about the selfishness and lack of consideration for our country's healthcare and country all together. Prays to the two nurses fighting Ebola.

It is astonishing to think that people from these countries in Africa are still allowed to travel. The man who brought Ebola to America was on his honour to answer the questions truthfully about being in contact with the disease before boarding the plane! That is really putting a lot of faith in peoples' integrity. Most people think only of themselves.

I used to live at the Shops and walked my dogs daily through the garage and the entire area. The dumpsters you are referring to , I believe are recycle bins for boxes etc. especially from the sports shop. But..in that corner is an area with a trash COMPACTER that is for trash. I have taken a few photos over the past few weeks in there and it is very creepy! It is an area that can be closed off and locked and I don't see how it would be on camera. There is also one at the opposite end near Henry's but it seems to be more open. Some parts of the garage look clean, but then I looked behind some areas and saw debris that looked like it had been there for quite awhile. Which leads me to a question ...How do they know there was no crime committed there if they never investigated the garage like a crime scene? Unless, they saw her leave somehow and won't tell the public. There were no obvious signs of foul play, the police stated, but then they also said they never saw her leave the garage? IMO

Not to go too off topic - wish I kept a chart or something - remember a case where searchers were told they had too many people so some volunteers were sent away. So, a couple of guys went in another direction away from the search parties and got the idea to search around a particular bridge where they discovered the body. They never would have looked there that day if they kept with the formal search party.

And most likely the Official search party was nowhere close.
I can't imagine turning away searchers
That is, if you want the missing person found

I used to live at the Shops and walked my dogs daily through the garage and the entire area. The dumpsters you are referring to , I believe are recycle bins for boxes etc. especially from the sports shop. But..in that corner is an area with a trash COMPACTER that is for trash. I have taken a few photos over the past few weeks in there and it is very creepy! It is an area that can be closed off and locked and I don't see how it would be on camera. There is also one at the opposite end near Henry's but it seems to be more open. Some parts of the garage look clean, but then I looked behind some areas and saw debris that looked like it had been there for quite awhile. Which leads me to a question ...How do they know there was no crime committed there if they never investigated the garage like a crime scene? Unless, they saw her leave somehow and won't tell the public. There were no obvious signs of foul play, the police stated, but then they also said they never saw her leave the garage? IMO

IS this the Recycle bin ??

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s0oVbiMvrC8NreNT3MKS3Wg!2e0

:welcome3::greetings::wagon::wagon::greetings::welcome3:

Thanks! Ive been following for a while and finally posted! You guys are so great to keep up the search for Christina.
That looks like the photo on Google earth of the recycle dumpster. It is only out there on trash days and usually back in the corner
by Bank of A.

Thanks! Ive been following for a while and finally posted! You guys are so great to keep up the search for Christina.
That looks like the photo on Google earth of the recycle dumpster. It is only out there on trash days and usually back in the corner
by Bank of A.
What are the trash days ???

by Bank of A.

I've put in about 60 hours of actual searching
Today was my final day
I'll continue to pray

I've put in about 60 hours of actual searching
Today was my final day
I'll continue to pray
Stopping because you need those hours for other things? Or, because it seems like the searches are not likely to generate results? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody