GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittney Wood is a bizarre case. Lauren Spierer is a bizarre case. Hayley Cummings is a bizarre case. Kortne Stouffer is a bizarre case. Christina's case is not any more bizarre than most, Imo. When a twenty-something goes missing after a night out., JMO, there will have been friends there and people not known as well. Some will talk to media, some will not. Suspicions will be all over the place. When searches seem to stop or are run by inexperienced family members, eyebrows raise. Young "adults" worry about themselves, first and last, in these cases, Imo. If they don't get lawyers, they keep quiet, and certainly when they do have a lawyer, they stay quiet. Any or all of these cases could be random abductions, but Imo, none of them probably were. But I don't see this case as especially different, sadly, with few or no clues, not much for LE to go on. Families need experienced help throughout these tragedies and sometimes the wrong people get involved under the guise of "helping".

MP cases are the worst.
Jmo

Sorry, I thought this group would have already seen it. I hardly ever get out, being a stay at home mom and all. I thought that book turned movie would have been read or watched by this group by now. I apologize.
It is okay. I probably would have been angry to read it and find out the ending was something that would make my blood boil anyway. Saved me some grief. :)

OT I hated the book "Gone Girl". Don't know how they will change the ending for the movie but it almost has to be better. Jmo

:gaah::scared:Last night I saw the movie "Gone Girl",made me think about Christina. Maybe she did just walk away? The girl in that movie was messed up. She had the whole gone missing things planned, maybe Christina did too.

im not saying thats my number one theory as to what happened, but i think its much more likely than what some people here are thinking. To me it would fit well with the way LE is behaving (what evidence is there that they are actually doing anything over the last two weeks maybe more), and would fit with Texas ecosearch just all of a sudden shutting down operations and getting out of town.

Oh man. Sorry to hear you feel played. I don't understand the red tape. Why would the lawyer (btw, who's lawyer?) tell you guys you can't search unless they tell you to? They're not LE, they have no authority over the searches. Ridiculous. You've done such a great job searching. What a nobel person you are. It's a shame you cannot continue.

maybe they've started to uncover clues pointing toward the person they are searching for not actually being missing? Wouldn't of thought that would be a case when I first started reading this but now am starting to suspect it based on the way people are acting.

maybe they've started to uncover clues pointing toward the person they are searching for not actually being missing? Wouldn't of thought that would be a case when I first started reading this but now am starting to suspect it based on the way people are acting.

I've thought that too. Honestly, nothing would surprise me.

Next to Casey Anthony, this is the most bizarre case I've ever followed. I just finished (finally) reading Jeff Ashton's book about the Anthony trial - so it's all fresh again.

Turn after turn, it's just the most bizarre case. I put in my two days of physical searching with TES and I too will feel very resentful if this turns out to be a bunch of BS. Not to mention the many hours I've spent here and frankly just worrying about her and her fate. I have so much sympathy for her mother and her family.

I just don't understand.

im not saying thats my number one theory as to what happened, but i think its much more likely than what some people here are thinking. To me it would fit well with the way LE is behaving (what evidence is there that they are actually doing anything over the last two weeks maybe more), and would fit with Texas ecosearch just all of a sudden shutting down operations and getting out of town.
Don't read a lot into TES doing the quick exit as I have seen it repeatedly. Things happen and they are needed elsewhere I suppose. ;)

I don't think this girl took off on her own. Something else is going on down there, imo.

Because I feel played. One of our searchers was told we can no longer search unless the lawyer tells us to, and where. I've been around for 3 weeks and have yet to see a search from this lawyer. Then I find out maybe there's a conflict of interest with him. No clue but who wouldn't want people searching for a missing person? We have traveled miles on foot. My arms are scratched from thorns and I'm covered head to toe in dirt n

Too many shady people. Too many secrets. I've never seen something like this. I don't think they want us to search. I'm not sure many people want her found. There are a dozen of us who have hit roadblocks purposely placed in front of us.

Something just doesn't sit right with all this. Something is off. I'm not here to play games. I will pray she's found tho. Sadly, I don't think this will happen.

After much thought I'll say I don't feel as upset. So many people put so much effort.
I can understand they want us to be careful in regards to searching. We could accidmtly mess up a part of the case. This case is a tough one with a boyfriend here and another there. I think the searchers just weren't communicated with and that's why we all feel slighted. I don't any longer.

One, were you searching with your own group today or with a group organized by the Find Christina page? If you searched with a larger group, were you able to gather information about these supposed new leads? Did it seem like they had a credible, new direction to go?

How was this person given the "no more searches without our permission" order? In person, via email, or what? I can't understand how they are going about this at all...unless they have some piece of info that would indicate searches would be fruitless. I am so confused.

Mostly people would go on their own and do our best. Hard to rally the troops after it's been so long. Any tips were not thru me. We worked areas we thought best. Mostly guesswork.

It wasn't an order as much as I first thought. They want for us to search only if it's under their umbrella. This is because of the worry off messing up a crime scene or hurting this case. It just wasn't communicated to us lthat well. I'm over any frustration and all is good.

There's been so much chaos in all this that things got mis communicated to us I believe. It's not that they don't want our helps. They just want these searches done right when they happen

I wish this were so.
I believe it's more of a legal thing. They worry someone may disturb evidence if we ran across some. Also people weren't sharing maps and stuff. I don't fully understand it but I get their point. Just like PPD saying they are holding things in case they decide this is a crime.

Either way it's been an exhausting ride but it's their family
I think we all assumed they didn't want the searches to continue. It was a lot of mis communication

Next to Casey Anthony, this is the most bizarre case I've ever followed. I just finished (finally) reading Jeff Ashton's book about the Anthony trial - so it's all fresh again.

Turn after turn, it's just the most bizarre case. I put in my two days of physical searching with TES and I too will feel very resentful if this turns out to be a bunch of BS. Not to mention the many hours I've spent here and frankly just worrying about her and her fate. I have so much sympathy for her mother and her family.

I just don't understand.

I'm guessing they are trying to press the bf or the ex or the walker or whoever did this. The confusion is the lack of releasing things. It's also sloppiness IMO. When they can't even get the clothes right and they are always changing, that's not a good way to start off. It's been messy from day one.

Sorry, I thought this group would have already seen it. I hardly ever get out, being a stay at home mom and all. I thought that book turned movie would have been read or watched by this group by now. I apologize.

Might you be able to ask the mods to delete your original post and the ones that quote it? I know you had no intention of spoiling for anyone but I was really looking forward to seeing the film but won't go now that I know the ending. Thanks :)

I read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books - loved them. The movie was okay but didn't live up to the book imo.
Are you usually disappointed if you've read a book first before seeing the movie? I am.

Yes, almost always. My two exceptions to this have been: The Client and Of Mice and Men.

I finally caught up on the thread. I didn't want to post until I had read all the answers. I know Christina works for the dating service, what are your job responsibilities? Do clients go to an office and does she photograph them? Does she work set hours or can she set her own hours? Besides photography, what else does she do?

I also feel that their behavior goes well with an OD theory & the fact that we have many people who are possibly involved in drugs. Some of these people could skip town pretty easily if shaken up too much. That's just how I feel about it.

I was driving to and from the shops on Sunday and noticed a lot of the open fields have been freshly plowed in the last two weeks. Does it make sense to cross the plowed fields off the list? That would eliminate some of the acerage.

:coffeecup:Good morning, please don't bring rumor from FB here. You can direct to a post, for instance "check out the post at 3:45 by DS, but you can't discuss it here.

If the FB pg is private it's off limits.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

This is the only approved FB for Christina here:

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads