GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the other night..It makes sense. The other thought I did not mention is EA coming home and having SR assist him with something he had done. This is a very proud family..dad would do a lot for his kids.

Also, remember when Christina posted on her FB page something about karma being real EA is the one who responded that she, Hunter, and someone named Tyler would get theirs. Makes me think that possibly EA felt that he or someone close to him had been wronged by them.

Also, remember when Christina posted on her FB page something about karma being real EA is the one who responded that she, Hunter, and someone named Tyler would get theirs. Makes me think that possibly EA felt that he or someone close to him had been wronged by them.

Believe the person who wrote that actually has initials NS

No that was not the walker in this case. Different initials NS. Just about a year ago.

If E told police his story, he is unlikely to change it due to people marching or gathering in front of his home. And he may have nothing to change. I can see her family having strong feelings about him being the last known to see her, and maybe not talking to them, but he is probably getting advice. Even if he sits down with them, most likely he will say what police have been saying all along. Jmo this is probably not going to "work". It sure didn't with Mark Redwine and was pretty quickly abandoned. Jmo

If E told police his story, he is unlikely to change it due to people marching or gathering in front of his home. And he may have nothing to change. I can see her family having strong feelings about him being the last known to see her, and maybe not talking to them, but he is probably getting advice. Even if he sits down with them, most likely he will say what police have been saying all along. Jmo this is probably not going to "work". It sure didn't with Mark Redwine and was pretty quickly abandoned. Jmo
Unfortunately, you are probably right. PPD is still going to need to get lucky by finding evidence, the four day lag really seems like a long time here. If he was directly involved, he'll probably go to the grave with the knowledge if he is able. However, if he just has knowledge or if he has indirect involvement, there may be a chance that something like this will help. Still the feeling that he's in the open now must be somewhat gratifying.

I have been over and over reading social media by this family. One thing is prevalent. By any means..preserve the family.

something interesting posted about walker on the Hfcm page in comments
Something like.
What is walker's association with or connection to a club promoter that might now be in jail? Are the Plano Pd looking into this connection? Is it possible walker guy is a "recruiter"? Praying ....
Truth
Interesting jmo
Anyone find anything like that?
Who in jail?

Has information been verified that walker guy was only parked a few feet away from Christina's car? A few feet would be, at most, one car over.
The belief has always been he was parked on the other side of the garage. When they split off, he turned one way and she turned the other way.

No that was not the walker in this case. Different initials NS. Just about a year ago.

NS made a statement to a reporter that Christina seemed a little upset but he didn't know why. So, he was around that night/morning too. That's interesting considering he's the person who indicated on CM's FB he wasn't happy about a situation. When was that - March 2014?

You read my mind Clu-- right down to the Mark Redwine comparison.

Today's developments make me uneasy. From the parental perspective, I understand the need for answers, the desire to shake every tree.
The frustration.
The desperation.

And I bet it felt so good--adrenaline-rush proactively-good, a step toward satisfaction-- to shake today's tree.

But ultimately, I agree. It might not gain additional information, and there might not be additional information to be had.

For the family's sake, I want there to be answers. Answers and accountability and justice.

If the protest target knows nothing, then this is dually unfair. Tragic for all parties.

Where is Christina?

NS made a statement to a reporter that Christina seemed a little upset but he didn't know why. So, he was around that night/morning too. That's interesting considering he's the person who indicated on CM's FB he wasn't happy about a situation. When was that - March 2014?

I think the friend who spoke to the reporter's initials were SN. NS of the karma statement is someone else.

I think the friend who spoke to the reporter's initials were SN. NS of the karma statement is someone else.

Oh for goodness sake, why do cases always seem to have people whose initials are the same six consonants from a batch of 21!
So, NS wasn't at the "party"? I've never seen the names of the people who were there that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy