GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping they have a strong reason to believe in what they're doing. I hope it doesn't back fire on the case. If he's innocent come out on camera and face the family already befriend them and tell them what you know and if it's what he told police then so be it but he should come public with his innocence if in fact he is versus hide behind daddy with connections

Who says he's hiding "behind daddy with connections?" He lives with his parents but last time I heard it wasn't a crime to live with family.

You saw a sign saying "What did you do with her?" Can you please post a link to that for me?

You wanna talk actionable causes?? Lets wait to see the outcome of what may occur....
My memory was incorrect on what exactly was posted on the signs. I revised my earlier post and would ask the quotes either be amended or deleted. Thanks.

Let us not forget that there are many players involved. Not just this one. Many of them have researchable histories and records. By focusing on ONE that has not been named by LE and is not a POI or suspect, someone else may be sitting back and enjoying the diversion. JMO.

Good Morning everyone! I've been reading and trying to catch up but think I've missed something.... Where does AP fit in? The camera snip we've seen shows her walking with someone that I thought was AP but now appears to be EA. If in fact it is EA on the camera, why was AP questioned?

They were on the sidewalk not actually on the grass. obviously, the police had no issues with what they were doing. If they would have, they would have told them to shut it down.

jmo

You are missing my point here. This is not EA's property . This is his Mother and Fathers property.
So you are ok with violating their protected rights and violating their civil protections to be free from threats and fear at their own home??

They are victims NOW here too.
[modsnip]

You are missing my point here. This is not EA's property . This is his Mother and Fathers property.
So you are ok with violating their protected rights and violating their civil protections to be free from threats and fear at their own home??

They are victims NOW here too.
Should I start quoting Texas State Civil Laws and Statues??

Tell that to Christina's family. the police had no issues with what they were doing.

Their child is missing, If that were my child, as long as the police were OK with it (and it sounds like they were) I would probably be doing the same thing.

Their son WILL NOT answer questions. At this point all bets are off. They were not breaking any laws.

JMO

Tell that to Christina's family. the police had no issues with what they were doing.

Their child is missing, If that were my child, as long as the police were OK with it (and it sounds like they were) I would probably be doing the same thing.

Their son WILL NOT answer questions. At this point all bets are off.

JMO

BBM

It is not a police matter. It is their constitutional right. The police did not permit them to do this, nor, can they stop them.

Now, if we find out that LE encouraged them to do this...that is a whole other issue. IMO

BBM

It is not a police matter. It is their constitutional right. The police did not permit them to do this, nor, can they stop them.

Now, if we find out that LE encouraged them to do this...that is a whole other issue. IMO

It is and I have no idea why people are so upset with what they (the family) are doing.

Their son WILL NOT answer questions. At this point all bets are off.

JMO

Where does it state he will not answer questions??
EA has fully complied with LE Investigators.He is Not a POI nor a Suspect. Nor has PD even confirmed his Identity.
Is there a link that any PD department issued a statement that they support and approve of the actions of the Morris family?
Until then it is obviously only an assumption.

It is and I have no idea why people are so upset with what they (the family) are doing.

IMO people believe that LE permitted and encouraged it and thereby insinuating that EA is a person of interest or is avoiding questioning. This is not the case, as far as we know. All JMO.

Where does it state he will not answer questions??
EA has fully complied with LE Investigators.He is Not a POI nor a Suspect. Nor has PD even confirmed his Identity.
Is there a link that any PD department issued a statement that they support and approve of the actions of the Morris family?
Until then it is obviously only an assumption.

On the public facebook page

I apologize as I am having trouble figuring out how to post a pic from my phone, but PPD just tweeted that an anonymous donor added $15,000 to the reward money, making the total reward now $25,000. Hoping maybe now someone will talk.

I apologize as I am having trouble figuring out how to post a pic from my phone, but PPD just tweeted that an anonymous donor added $15,000 to the reward money, making the total reward now $25,000. Hoping maybe now someone will talk.

We can only hope

Thank you, I was actually there both days. I know that everyone's signs were checked and rechecked to make sure there was nothing like that. I saw nothing on any signs that accused walker or his family of anything. Just that they would like answers. That's all.

My memory was incorrect on what exactly was posted on the signs. I revised my earlier post and would ask the quotes either be amended or deleted. Thanks.

Here is Why.. I am not sure why others are not seeing this..
Because now the family's home where this mass demonstration not for just 1 day but into 2 days subsequent actions were in fact encroached on and their civil rights under Texas State Civil Laws have been clearly crossed.

Thank you, I was actually there both days. I know that everyone's signs were checked and rechecked to make sure there was nothing like that. I saw nothing on any signs that accused walker or his family of anything. Just that they would like answers. That's all.

None of the signs I saw in the photos were accusing him of anything. they just want answers.

Here is Why.. I am not sure why others are not seeing this..
Because now the family's home where this mass demonstration not for just 1 day but into 2 days subsequent actions were in fact encroached on and their civil rights under Texas State Civil Laws have been clearly crossed.

Yep.
I am all for everyone being questioned. Again and again. Pressured until they break. BY LE.

On the public facebook page

Oh so it is only general opinion on FB that he is not answering questions ..to whom??
The Family?? He does not have to talk to them or anyone else.
He only is required to comply with LE at this point either with or without Legal Counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme