GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get the video to play. This story just gets stranger. In the one interview, he had a cell phone and the screen was busted up. He said he was still getting threatening texts and e-mails, so I guess that was an older phone?

Which phone was cleared when LE got it?

PPD more then likely has confiscated his clothes he wore that night along with the shoes as well to check for signs of blood, hair or mud on the shoes that may give hints of where she could have been hidden. Checking his credit card records for his last gas fill up is extremely important to determine if he traveled a long distance in a short amount of time. He's obviously not doing a good job of covering his tracks so wouldn't put much time or thought into paying cash for gas etc. Surely the only way PPD would have known when and where he got gas that morning was from his credit card statement. One of my biggest questions right now besides PPD not having known his exact routes using location services data is the mystery of the phone he stole days before her disappearance. He obviously didn't steal it to resell, there was a purpose for that phone.

We're waiting on evidence of a crime. He's a tuff nut to crack.

The stolen one. From what I understand.

It shows he's got a lot to hide because i think the main reason he wiped his phone was his educated fear of his phone pinging towers after 4:08 am JMO

It's on the public HFCM page. Basically says she used his phone, they know so from Hunter and have known since the beginning. HF turned his phone over immediately.

I can't link to that comment section or can I?

It's possible that's HF's side of the story - that is, Christina used EA's phone. HF wouldn't want LE to know he was in cahoots with EA. Just a consideration to keep in mind.

It shows he's got a lot to hide because i think the main reason he wiped his phone was his educated fear of his phone pinging towers after 4:08 am JMO

Phones don't store pings. Carrier servers do. Now a problem would be if they were searching for the wrong phone pinging towers. Adds a layer of complexity for sure!

Alright, so why are they in cahoots? Hf and EA...can someone give a plausible motive?

I'm not so sure it's not only HF and EA in cahoots . . . There's the ex too - ALP.

It's on the public HFCM page. Basically says she used his phone, they know so from Hunter and have known since the beginning. HF turned his phone over immediately.

I can't link to that comment section or can I?

I wonder if HF thought CM and EA had hooked up after getting text from his phone! Maybe that's why he switched his phone off!

MOO!!

After looking at this arrest report, it's obvious he lost his job because of the theft, and not because of JM & fam as he said.

And when exactly did he lose his job? Maybe he didn't actually have to work that next day and wasn't late. He may have been clearing out his desk!!!

MOO!!

I guess we will just have to wait and see how this all unravels...and unravel it seems to be doing, thank goodness.

Alright, so why are they in cahoots? Hf and EA...can someone give a plausible motive?

No idea. Just a possibility I'm keeping in mind.

My thoughts are, if HF no longer cared about Christina (as demonstrated by his lack of concern after not hearing from her, or seeing her come to collect any of her stuff - for not one, two, or three days, but four and counting) and, she was connected to the clothing business, maybe this was his dilemma. Rumor is HF was messing around (per CM's boss who witnessed tears Friday afternoon). Also, someone posted awhile back that Christina may have had some dirt on these boys. Maybe he didn't want her around anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy