GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if a fight occurred, especially involving others as well, in the garage,there would have been some signs. Also maybe tiny paint chips if a car was damaged, etc...

I can't quite jump to premeditation if it was all EA, as I am baffled by his seemingly casual body manner, walking style, etc. especially if he was drunk. I tend to believe he probably was, if they were out for so many hours.

Anyway I am not into a group scenario as yet either, except maybe a "helper" later. I still think this was a one-on-one crime. Jmo

He is not telling what really happened IMO
But I'm not so sure he is the one that harmed her.

Why would he be afraid to say?

Threatened his family? I would lie if someone threatened to harm the children in my family. Sorry, but I would. I eventually would probably speak, but not sure when. Thoughts, the extra cell phones could have explained the dealings of what was going on and then something bad happened, not his fault. He lied to protect his family. All hypothetical and to offer another scenario.

I apologize for being too emo on this thread. I have followed it for a long time. I feel for her family and friends and I pray for relief from their suffering. Amen

Regarding the damage to the car of EA(jr) ... I think for that type of year model for the SS .. if there is front fender .. it is not like a quarter panel type of fix . From what I can tell it is one whole solid piece that would need to be replaced if damage is severe.

New Article from Allen-American
http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html
“He was very messed up. It was pretty clear he was on something,” said the second coworker. “He had a bite mark on his arm, there were bruises all over his fists and a big dent in the side of his car. I asked him about it and he didn’t give me an answer, just said, ‘Yeah, I know it’s there.’”

“I can tell when he lies ... whenever he was expressing his concern, specifically the moment he said ‘I feel bad for the family, I really do,’ I could tell he was lying from his diction and from his speech pattern,” the first coworker said.

Interesting the co-worker felt he was messed up and on something. Wonder how much Adderall he really took? They have instant and times released pills. This is a very heavily abused drug and most that abuse it have a prescription. Id imagine taken in high doses the results would be similar to taking street Meth. I would bet he didn't sleep at all that night and that contributed to him looking like **** the next morning.

Question does he have an alibi after he left the garage? When is the next time he was seen by someone?

So here is what we know:

3:36 AM “I can’t find the keys to the house” CM phone to HF phone (1)
3:50 AM EA phone to HF phone (2)
3:53 AM EA phone to HF phone (2)
3:55 AM EA phone to HF phone (2)
3:57 AM EA and CM captured on garage surveillance (5)
3:58 AM “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” CM phone to HF phone (1)
3:58 AM EA car captured leaving the parking garage (3)
4:08 AM EA traveled past Custer Road northbound on Sam Rayburn Tollway (3)
10:15 AM EA captured on surveillance at an Allen Kroger (4)

(1) http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
(2) http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/
(3) http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...orris-arochi-legacy-shopping-center/18481607/
(4) http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_0d1f0ae8-6496-11e4-b86c-f7545395192c.html
(5) http://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/10554565-last-video-of-christina-morris-before-her-disappearance/

Here is what we don't know:
4:08 AM - 10:15 AM

So he has no alibi from 4am until a little after 10am? He never went home then cause his parents or brother would of seen him, right?

That all sounds so soap-opera.

I say EA is innocent.

Well innocent people usually don't lie to investigators during a criminal investigation.
So why do you think he has told so many lies?
Do you think he is being set up or covering for someone?

Darling....lies alone do not prove anything until they prove something. Have patience. In the meantime develop an 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude.

Is this case personal to you?
Why would I want to develop an "innocent until proven guilty attitude" when the guy has done nothing but lie his *advertiser censored* off???
Say he is only guilty of lying his *advertiser censored* off and nothing more. I still don't like him cause he purposely has been interfering with the investigation into CM disappearence. Why do that if your innocent? Does he like the police breathing down his back cause I mean he did kinda ask for it when he lied and lied and lied some more.

So he has no alibi from 4am until a little after 10am? He never went home then cause his parents or brother would of seen him, right?

I haven't seen anything about whether his family saw him at home that night, do you have a link or was it in the warrant?

I apologize for being too emo on this thread. I have followed it for a long time. I feel for her family and friends and I pray for relief from their suffering. Amen

What did you mean by your last 2 posts?
I'm not sure I'd call it being emotional...

I haven't seen anything about whether his family saw him at home that night, do you have a link or was it in the warrant?

I haven't found anything either.
That's why I was asking for confirmation that he did not have an alibi from 4am to 10:15am that morning.

I think that if a fight occurred, especially involving others as well, in the garage,there would have been some signs. Also maybe tiny paint chips if a car was damaged, etc...

I can't quite jump to premeditation if it was all EA, as I am baffled by his seemingly casual body manner, walking style, etc. especially if he was drunk. I tend to believe he probably was, if they were out for so many hours.

Anyway I am not into a group scenario as yet either, except maybe a "helper" later. I still think this was a one-on-one crime. Jmo

I don't think. Anything happened in the garage.
someone either got in the car with them or they were followed. Possibly forced off the road.
IMO someone else is involved here.
but why would he or tell?

Either he or his family were threatened or he killed her..

why would this guy say LE took photos of his body and he had no marks or bruises if he did?
All very confusing .

Her family and law enforcement have both said they feel he knows alot more. He could be lying for a multitude of reasons.
he's guilty
He's afraid of someone.
Was threatened.

If he didn't do it WHO did?
I still think someone was in that garage waiting ..

I go with someone waiting in the garage too! It's a scary place and since it seems EA left rather quickly. . . someone tracking Christina's movements all night could have popped up right away. I hope he wasn't wearing one of those scary clown masks that have been popping up all over the country. They're really creepy!

EA stole the phone prior to Christina's disappearance. Perhaps he was feeling a little guilty about the theft of the phone and
that started the whole ball of lies and deception.

Threatened his family? I would lie if someone threatened to harm the children in my family. Sorry, but I would. I eventually would probably speak, but not sure when. Thoughts, the extra cell phones could have explained the dealings of what was going on and then something bad happened, not his fault. He lied to protect his family. All hypothetical and to offer another scenario.

Yes me too but I am a parent.
my kids would protect me at all costs.

I just think something more is going on here.

I'm only tossing out other scenarios.

I hope she is found and we find out what bappened

Per the warrant:

On 09/10/2014 Detective Courtney Noel of the Plano Police Department interview J P who is an employee who works for Arochi at the Spring Wireless Store in Wylie, Texas. Ponce told Det. Noel when Arochi came into work on 08/30/2014 Arochi looked like "$h!+"; he was walking with a limp and said his ribs hurt. Ponce described the injuries to Arochi's arm and said he saw a bite mark. Arochi told Ponce he was bit during a fight the previous night while at the Shops at Legacy.

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

This sounds like EA showed up for work on the 30th. He was caught on camera also on 08/30/2014 at approximately 1015 hours from Kroger located at 1212 Bethany, Allen, TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420