GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does SN fit in with all of this? He was there that night. He knew CM was upset and insisted on going home. How close was he with EA? Why is he so quiet? Just sayin'.

That all sounds so soap-opera.

I say EA is innocent.

So where does SN fit in with all of this? He was there that night. He knew CM was upset and insisted on going home. How close was he with EA? Why is he so quiet? Just sayin'.

The only thing I have seen about SN is the one article he commented in. Never even found a FB on him. I know nothing about him or anything he's thinking since one time he spoke early on.

What does CM's T-shirt in the home video say?

"Have You Seen Molly"
It's a reference to Molly/MDMA and that whole EDM scene "Have you seen Molly? She makes me want to dance!"

That all sounds so soap-opera.

I say EA is innocent.

You think EA is innocent? You have to be joking. Even if he didn't do anything himself all his lies show he's been covering up for something/someone.

You think EA is innocent? You have to be joking. Even if he didn't do anything himself all his lies show he's been covering up for something/someone.

Darling....lies alone do not prove anything until they prove something. Have patience. In the meantime develop an 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude.

SN is not sleuthable at this point in time.

Darling....lies alone do not prove anything until they prove something. Have patience. In the meantime develop an 'innocent until proven guilty' attitude.
I can't do that till I see something that shows the slightest sign of being innocent. Bite marks, bruises, stealing, lying, stalking....nothing sounds innocent. I'm afraid if people are too lax on him he would be out on the street and hurt someone else.

The only thing I have seen about SN is the one article he commented in. Never even found a FB on him. I know nothing about him or anything he's thinking since one time he spoke early on.

Yes ... makes a bunch of people wonder ... If you commented to MSM at the get go and you were with her right before she goes missing ..then in my book ..ya need to be looked at as well. ALl JMO~

Bite mark, bruises on fists, ribs hurt and walking with a limp. There's something about these injuries that's bugging me but I can't put my finger on it. Add in the dented fender which makes it weirder.

Bite mark: obvious explanation. Located on arm, don't know where exactly.

Rib pain: most obvious explanation here would be getting kicked in the ribs. I don't think it's likely Christina could punch a man hard enough to cause that much pain.

Limp: ?? What's most likely to have caused this? Kicking again?

Bruised fists: seems obvious, hitting something. But what? If C was fighting him and he punched her, it wouldn't take but one good blow to the head to knock her out. Bruising would occur after numerous punches rather than just one or two. If he could knock her out with one or two why keep hitting her? Rage, but why would he feel that much rage towards her?

Dented fender: ran into her? If so, how would that scenario have come about? There was a struggle, she got away, he chased her with the car and hit her? A hit hard enough to cause a dent would probably leave blood somewhere. I wonder if blood could be washed off thoroughly enough for luminol not to show positive?

It seems like the injuries are all consistent with a fight but I just don't know if a struggle with Christina would result in what seem to be moderate to severe injuries. But if he wasn't fighting with C, then whom? I feel like we would have heard about a bar fight by now if that was true. Also, his injuries aren't consistent with an accident.

I still feel like there's something missing.

I am feeling that same thing.

We're they attacked.
Was someone in his car?
If he was beaten and Christina taken why wouldn't he say?
Maybe he was trying to call HF .

Something just seems.missing.

I am feeling that same thing.

We're they attacked.
Was someone in his car?
If he was beaten and Christina taken why wouldn't he say?
Maybe he was trying to call HF .

Something just seems.missing.

Like way missing ... say 3:58am 8/30/14 till 8/31/14 at 11am ish

He is not telling what really happened IMO
But I'm not so sure he is the one that harmed her.

Why would he be afraid to say?

All I'm Sayin' is pay attention to the crowd. As if that's Fresh.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE