GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could CM have, possibly, done to EA for him to limp, injured ribs and injuries to his arms?
All 95 lbs of her? Feisty or not, I don't believe CM caused those injuries or the damage to his car. Something else is missing. IMO
There could have been a chase and he rolled his ankle and fallen to get some of the injuries. She did have teeth so she could have made the bite marks.

Perhaps I have had too much coffee and Tylenol 3 this morning(found out last night my ankle which I have thought was slightly sprained for past 3 weeks is actually fractured)but I have several different, purely speculative scenarios.

1. EA/CM leave together in his car, he starts driving somewhere which raises her suspicion like the woods, when she gets a chance, struggles with him, jumps out and runs, he hits her with the car, then to try and disguise the damage on his car he does punch/kick it which could explain hands/limp.

2. Basically same as scenario one, except they struggle in car, which causes him to hit something while driving, which further ignites his anger and he kills.

3. He convinces CM he is too wasted to drive, so she drives his car, he gives her directions that lead them to somewhere they won't be seen. They struggle in car, perhaps he gets out to come pull her out of driver seat(I had a car like this for a bit, bucket seats make it really hard to move around in the front and I think it would be nearly impossibly and illogical to pull someone anywhere on that car as there isn't a lot of room), she hits him with car, he gets up obviously enraged and they further struggle until he kills her.

Sorry if these seem loopy, but, in my painkiller induced state right now they all seem logical!

Eta: in number 2 and 3 he would also hit and kick his car to disguise a dent from hitting a person.

I think number 1 is likely

Perhaps I have had too much coffee and Tylenol 3 this morning(found out last night my ankle which I have thought was slightly sprained for past 3 weeks is actually fractured)but I have several different, purely speculative scenarios.

1. EA/CM leave together in his car, he starts driving somewhere which raises her suspicion like the woods, when she gets a chance, struggles with him, jumps out and runs, he hits her with the car, then to try and disguise the damage on his car he does punch/kick it which could explain hands/limp.

2. Basically same as scenario one, except they struggle in car, which causes him to hit something while driving, which further ignites his anger and he kills.

3. He convinces CM he is too wasted to drive, so she drives his car, he gives her directions that lead them to somewhere they won't be seen. They struggle in car, perhaps he gets out to come pull her out of driver seat(I had a car like this for a bit, bucket seats make it really hard to move around in the front and I think it would be nearly impossibly and illogical to pull someone anywhere on that car as there isn't a lot of room), she hits him with car, he gets up obviously enraged and they further struggle until he kills her.

Sorry if these seem loopy, but, in my painkiller induced state right now they all seem logical!

Eta: in number 2 and 3 he would also hit and kick his car to disguise a dent from hitting a person.

I'm drinking Green Tea, and I was thinking the exact same thing you were. :)

Quite interesting stuff, but did she (the earlier poster you were quoting) say the fight occurred in a bar? EA said that he got into a fight at the Shops, but that certainly doesn't mean he did. I, for one, think it's very possible that he did get into a fight with someone other than CM, but it most certainly did not happen in a bar at the Shops or in the garage.

I am wondering if this fight or scuffle could have perhaps happened outside the apartment ...there is that 2:19a disturbance call at 5700 Scruggs ..it is a remote possibility that someone showed up that was unwanted ..just a thought ..JMO~

Quite interesting stuff, but did she (the earlier poster you were quoting) say the fight occurred in a bar? EA said that he got into a fight at the Shops, but that certainly doesn't mean he did. I, for one, think it's very possible that he did get into a fight with someone other than CM, but it most certainly did not happen in a bar at the Shops or in the garage.

The coworker did state he had gotten in fight at a BAR and I was responding to the post that Christina was too small to be able to inflict the damage mentioned on ea.

Molly is a slang street name for illegal ecstasy ..... I would say that this particular substance is seen in clubs, is an "upper" that gives energy, and has some hallucinogenic properties.

Moo

Whatever is going on with Molly it is a bad deal for sure .... they do not really know what is in it
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26763241/local-woman-dies-after-taking-drug-molly-at-acl-festival
Austin Police would like the public to know that through the investigation, Homicide detectives have been able to determine that Hunter was provided "Molly" by an acquaintance while at ACL.

Hunter was with a group of friends, who took the exact same drug which resulted in a bad reaction, though not as severe as the reaction suffered by Hunter.

This is an isolated incident and APD would like to reiterate the dangers of using illegal drugs, you never know what is really in them.

A stark reminder about the dangers of Molly:

Jessica Hunter’s Parents Hope Her Story Can Save Lives

Updated: Wednesday, October 15 2014, 06:28 AM CDT
Jessica Hunter's parents are sharing photos and poems their daughter wrote about her life and her faith. They say if sharing her story can save just one life, then it’s worth it.

Police say, the 21-year-old died after taking what she thought was Molly or MDSA, -- a drug similar to Ecstasy-- at ACL Fest. Friends say it was the first time Jessica tried drugs. Her parents are hoping to stop the tragedy from happening to another family.

“I think a lot of people would be… maybe… ashamed, but I know who my daughter was. [Her mother and I] know who she was. We had a very good relationship with her. We heard from her every day,” says Jessica’s father, Alan Hunter.

Jessica’s parents say they’ve been speaking with her high school in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. They’re making plans to share Jessica’s story during drug prevention week.

http://keyetv.com/news/features/mor...ents-hope-her-story-can-save-lives-1488.shtml

Go figure ea would hire a top tier death penalty trial attorney...

I am wondering if this fight or scuffle could have perhaps happened outside the apartment ...there is that 2:19a disturbance call at 5700 Scruggs ..it is a remote possibility that someone showed up that was unwanted ..just a thought ..JMO~

Mhm...or could be, yet, ANOTHER coincidence. Me thinks not. JMO.

The coworker did state he had gotten in fight at a BAR and I was responding to the post that Christina was too small to be able to inflict the damage mentioned on ea.

Yup. The co-worker stated that AROCHI stated he got into a fight at a bar, but the co-worker was not there so it goes back to what Arochi is reporting.

It says "the day after Morris' disappearance" so it's presumably referencing 8/31/14.

IMO since they are talking about him also being late for work etc. I personally think they are talking about 08/30/2014, but it's confusing and poorly worded.

Is this case personal to you?
Why would I want to develop an "innocent until proven guilty attitude" when the guy has done nothing but lie his *advertiser censored* off???
Say he is only guilty of lying his *advertiser censored* off and nothing more. I still don't like him cause he purposely has been interfering with the investigation into CM disappearence. Why do that if your innocent? Does he like the police breathing down his back cause I mean he did kinda ask for it when he lied and lied and lied some more.

I have watched oodles and caboodles of cases where the whole scenario screams guilt.... guilty as heck... walks like duck, quacks like a duck and heck yeah its a duck... throw them in jail, case closed... then, years down the road, 15 or so... the real killer is caught...the real confessions come in... but ohmygosh.... the previous evidence on said person in jail was so compelling....they too lied...amazing compelling amount of evidence stacked against them that anyone in their righteous mind would assume they did it. Yet they did not. That is why we have innocent until proven guilty. Read for yourself the miles and miles of documents and paperwork of the evidence against people thrown in jail that were innocent after all. Its why the justice system wants DNA. Many thousands of people have suffered in jail for looking guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and not being guilty at all.

Yup. The co-worker stated that AROCHI stated he got into a fight at a bar, but the co-worker was not there so it goes back to what Arochi is reporting.

The coworker states a lot, which is fine. I am curious to see how much is confirmed by LE. I mean, we're the bruised ribs, limp and bite there? I also thought I read that the coworker stated the accident was on the side of his car (this was in the news article last night), where in the warrant it stated the fender. I don't know much about cars but I thought those are two different spots, no? No doubt EA he has inconsistencies and has been untruthful.

Haven't posted in months (forgot my password under my previous user name: Aud1, then was unable to change it - I dunno) but I've been following along on Christina's case since day 1. I've been suspicious of EA ever since I read that he refused to talk with her parents. Now that LE has confirmed that he has lied repeatedly, I lean toward him as the one responsible for her disappearance. The other theories seem a bit too convoluted, but of course, that's just my opinion. I just want Christina found & returned to her family.

I have watched oodles and caboodles of cases where the whole scenario screams guilt.... guilty as heck... walks like duck, quacks like a duck and heck yeah its a duck... throw them in jail, case closed... then, years down the road, 15 or so... the real killer is caught...the real confessions come in... but ohmygosh.... the previous evidence on said person in jail was so compelling....they too lied...amazing compelling amount of evidence stacked against them that anyone in their righteous mind would assume they did it. Yet they did not. That is why we have innocent until proven guilty. Read for yourself the miles and miles of documents and paperwork of the evidence against people thrown in jail that were innocent after all. Its why the justice system wants DNA. Many thousands of people have suffered in jail for looking guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and not being guilty at all.

Yeah and I can rattle off oodles and cadoodles of cases in which the whole scenario screamed guilty... And guess what they were

Go figure ea would hire a top tier death penalty trial attorney...

I would never find myself in the situation I believe he is in, but if I did, I would hire, the same type of attorney he did. Based on the past events and the accusations thrown at him he should have an attorney that could potential defend him should he be charged. A vast majority on here think he is guilty, the family does, and people all over social media do as well. It is better in life to be prepared for the worst case scenario to get ahead of what is to come. At least that is how I live my life. getting that lawyer was the only smart thing he has done this far.

The warrant is what says the co worker and EA say he got the injuries from the shops the night before he went to work. I think later outside the warrant is when he changed his story to a bar or a co worker said it outside of the warrant.

From the Allen American article...
His body is beat up, his car is beat up and he's on something the morning of 8/31. Adderall and alcohol have likely left his system (mostly). IMO, he must have taken something else to still be noticeably 'on something'. This feeds the OD theory in my mind, possibly he and CM took additional rx and she may have had a worse reaction than him because of her size. Maybe totally flipped out.

i believe the article stated the morning of 08/30/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member