GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coworker states a lot, which is fine. I am curious to see how much is confirmed by LE. I mean, we're the bruised ribs, limp and bite there? I also thought I read that the coworker stated the accident was on the side of his car (this was in the news article last night), where in the warrant it stated the fender. I don't know much about cars but I thought those are two different spots, no? No doubt EA he has inconsistencies and has been untruthful.

Yeah I noticed those inconsistencies too. It could simply be the coworker's wording being off. The good thing is LE took pics of the damage to the car so if a coworker had to testify I'm fire they'd have a diagram and ask him to point out where that damage was to show it was or a any consistent with the actual damage. Some article stated the damage was repaired. I didn't see word from LE on that, but if that was the case, the repair shop could definitely testify to what kind it damage it was. If it wasn't repaired when they took his car for forensic testing they definitely would have examined it for paint transfer (from hitting another vehicle), DNA (from hitting a person), or scratches (consistent with hitting a stationary object like a concrete pillar or tree or something). I'm confident LE is looking into all of that.

I have watched oodles and caboodles of cases where the whole scenario screams guilt.... guilty as heck... walks like duck, quacks like a duck and heck yeah its a duck... throw them in jail, case closed... then, years down the road, 15 or so... the real killer is caught...the real confessions come in... but ohmygosh.... the previous evidence on said person in jail was so compelling....they too lied...amazing compelling amount of evidence stacked against them that anyone in their righteous mind would assume they did it. Yet they did not. That is why we have innocent until proven guilty. Read for yourself the miles and miles of documents and paperwork of the evidence against people thrown in jail that were innocent after all. Its why the justice system wants DNA. Many thousands of people have suffered in jail for looking guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and not being guilty at all.

Adding to your point, although the evidence we are aware of at this point is pointing at EA as a suspect, it is important to keep an open mind of other potential scenarios; because in the end, this is about finding Christina. We don't want to be so hell-bent on EA's guilt that we miss clues that may point in another direction. The main focus is finding justice for Christina, no matter who was involved in her disappearance. JMO

So here is what we know:

3:36 AM “I can’t find the keys to the house” CM phone to HF phone (1)

3:58 AM “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” CM phone to HF phone (1)

RSBM

To my knowledge it has never been explicitly stated whose phone these txt came from. It think we all assumed it was CM phone at the time but in light of information in the warrant I think that is not 100% for sure.

The apartment renter seems to have had a lot of attention on certain social media outlets lately as well

Yeah I noticed those inconsistencies too. It could simply be the coworker's wording being off. The good thing is LE took pics of the damage to the car so if a coworker had to testify I'm fire they'd have a diagram and ask him to point out where that damage was to show it was or a any consistent with the actual damage. Some article stated the damage was repaired. I didn't see word from LE on that, but if that was the case, the repair shop could definitely testify to what kind it damage it was. If it wasn't repaired when they took his car for forensic testing they definitely would have examined it for paint transfer (from hitting another vehicle), DNA (from hitting a person), or scratches (consistent with hitting a stationary object like a concrete pillar or tree or something). I'm confident LE is looking into all of that.

Don't you think they would have all that by now?

The warrant is what says the co worker and EA say he got the injuries from the shops the night before he went to work. I think later outside the warrant is when he changed his story to a bar or a co worker said it outside of the warrant.

Yes --- my whole point is that the "fight in the bar" and "fight at the Shops" story comes from Arochi. No matter when it was said, or who relayed it, it all came from Arochi saying that's where the injuries stemmed from. He told the detectives one thing and told his coworkers something else apparently, so I am not looking at it as fact.

If I were purely speculating, which I am of course, I would guess that he did not injure himself rotating his tires and did get into a fight, but I don't believe that fight was anywhere near the shops. I believe it happened after 4:08 and it was with someone else not Christina, although I do believe she was present.

I am looking in the affidavit .. and do not see it..
but was it ever mentioned in msm what time he arrived (or stated)to the location of his parents home?
All we know is last verified movement in the car is 4:08a on the Rayburn toll heading northbound crossing over Custer..correct? TIA~

Don't you think they would have all that by now?

You would think, since it's been a while since they had his car! But who knows what they have up their sleeves. If they know she was in the car (because of DNA or fiber on the passenger seatbelt) that means he lied ( yet again) for sure but not much else. She could have gone willingly and that means there is more to the story. If forensics from the bumper (if they have that) or data from his vehicle shows that he hit something with his fender they are still left with: where? How? Circumstances leading to? What happened after? Etc. if I were LE I'd be gathering, gathering, gathering. I'll bet my bottom dollar more people will be called on the carpet. I think if it gets rushed and they arrest him too soon for something like interference they will miss out on solving the entire case. I've said from the beginning that I think this is way bigger than people are thinking it is.

Yes --- my whole point is that the "fight in the bar" and "fight at the Shops" story comes from Arochi. No matter when it was said, or who relayed it, it all came from Arochi saying that's where the injuries stemmed from. He told the detectives one thing and told his coworkers something else apparently, so I am not looking at it as fact.

If I were purely speculating, which I am of course, I would guess that he did not injure himself rotating his tires and did get into a fight, but I don't believe that fight was anywhere near the shops. I believe it happened after 4:08 and it was with someone else not Christina, although I do believe she was present.

I disagree..I believe she caused these injuries. My daughter is 5ft2 and 100 lbs and she is a total fighter I could easily see her making injuries as found on EA and even worse honestly, these injuries are from CM..if they were from a man there would be black eyes..no bite marks etc..these to me are consistent with a girl fighting for her life IMO.

I disagree..I believe she caused these injuries. My daughter is 5ft2 and 100 lbs and she is a total fighter I could easily see her making injuries as found on EA and even worse honestly, these injuries are from CM..if they were from a man there would be black eyes..no bite marks etc..these to me are consistent with a girl fighting for her life IMO.

They just don't seem consistent to me with two men fighting, either, unless they were just throwing body shots.......which I'm sure is what two men fighting would do at 2AM. IMO, if he had been in a fight with another man, there would definitely be some type of damage to his face unless HE initiated the fight and totally beat someone down. That is JMO, though.

IF he beat someone down that quickly his injuries would be quite a lot less...IMO..Definitely from a girl IMO. I think she kicked him in the ribs multiple times..fought hard..bit etc etc.

I'd think the Sprint store where he works has video surveillance.

I will agree with you there, you would expect at least one punch to the face if dudes were fighting. Not like it was a wrestling match with rule followers and they weren't allowing closed fisted strikes to the face. Good point to consider.

They just don't seem consistent to me with two men fighting, either, unless they were just throwing body shots.......which I'm sure is what two men fighting would do at 2AM. IMO, if he had been in a fight with another man, there would definitely be some type of damage to his face unless HE initiated the fight and totally beat someone down. That is JMO, though.

Seems like he would have scratches on his face or neck or arms. I'd scratch the you-know-what if someone made untoward advances to me aggressively.

I agree with Sweet T my daughter is small frame but will knock the crap out of you if you mess with her!!!

Does that mean they found her phone and her backpack and jewelry?

My concern is finding Christina and I was referring to the fact that I do not believe there is any big conspiracy here. Maybe someone else knows what happened, but IMO, EA is the only one directly involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro