GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The accusations thrown at him would not be there had he came out with facts about what happened. How do you remember what you had to drink and how many shots of CAPTAIN MORGAIN rum...not Malibu or anything...and not recall what happened to someone you were walking from a party with? A little hard to believe. We know for fact he lied about things...ex: which way he took home vs. what the toll tag showed. He refuses to talk to CM's family...why? If you couldn't remember what happened I think you'd still offer up as much as you could remember and let them maybe try to fill in the gaps. If you're genuine about not knowing, I think there would be some sort of remorse and regret that you can't help or are limited with your help. When you're stand-offish about not knowing and refusing to talk to family but go to the media instead...I see it as an"open and forthcoming image" cloak to conceal what you may really know and cover your @$$.

The comment was made about the type of attorney he has hired. My response was to that. He should have the best lawyer prepared for all scenarios. Now, that has nothing to do with how I feel about his actions.

The accusations thrown at him would not be there had he came out with facts about what happened. How do you remember what you had to drink and how many shots of CAPTAIN MORGAIN rum...not Malibu or anything...and not recall what happened to someone you were walking from a party with? A little hard to believe. We know for fact he lied about things...ex: which way he took home vs. what the toll tag showed. He refuses to talk to CM's family...why? If you couldn't remember what happened I think you'd still offer up as much as you could remember and let them maybe try to fill in the gaps. If you're genuine about not knowing, I think there would be some sort of remorse and regret that you can't help or are limited with your help. When you're stand-offish about not knowing and refusing to talk to family but go to the media instead...I see it as an"open and forthcoming image" cloak to conceal what you may really know and cover your @$$.
You are right. He can remember 10 shots of Captain Morgan and 3-5 beers, but can't remember 1)which parking garage you parked in, 2)where you separated from CM, 3)which route home you took and 4)whether you talked to CM or let her borrow your phone? Add in that injuries are caused by a non-existent bar-fight, then changing story conveniently to a tire rotation accident after you realize that the bar fight idea would need witnesses and other fighters. It doesn't compute.

The comment was made about the type of attorney he has hired. My response was to that. He should have the best lawyer prepared for all scenarios. Now, that has nothing to do with how I feel about his actions.
ok...so then should he lawyer up and get a traffic attorney in case he ran some red lights or was speeding down Rayburn tollroad? that can be determined by the time stamps from one gantry to the next and the distance between the two. (preparing ahead for situations) does he need a medical malpractice attorney? with the bite mark, scratches, bruised ribs, etc. Maybe he'll go for emotional damages 'caused by LE, kind of like he blamed the LE for losing his job...another lie. Think he should get an employment attorney. Oh yeah, the family is from Mexico or Central America. Maybe that will come up...let's get an immigration attorney too.
seems a bit ridiculous! if he was upfront with what he knew, I don't think there would be as much focus on him...unless of course the truth would incriminate him...

ok...so then should he lawyer up and get a traffic attorney in case he ran some red lights or was speeding down the tollway? that can be determined by the time stamps from one gantry to the next and the distance between the two. (preparing ahead for situations) does he need a medical malpractice attorney? with the bite mark, scratches, bruised ribs, etc. Maybe he'll go for emotional damages 'caused by LE, kind of like he blamed the LE for losing his job...another lie. Think he should get an employment attorney. Oh yeah, the family is from Mexico or Central America. Maybe that will come up...let's get an immigration attorney too.
seems a bit ridiculous! if he was upfront with what he knew, I don't think there would be as much focus on him...unless of course the truth would incriminate him...

I don't think that argument is reasonable. EA hiring a criminal defense attorney is not evidence of guilt. It is his right. With accusations all over the news and social media, he would be an idiot not to. In fact, he should have done it sooner (althought I'm glad he didn't because there's no way we would have all of the interviews with him, and now it will be much more difficult for him to change his story). Hiring a criminal defense attorney is the logical thing to do.

Not defending his actions, but I'm a local from Allen and always would take 121 back home from the shops. Even after a late night at the bars over there. 121 east to Alma and then south. There is nothing unusual about that route at all. A lot of people I know would do the same. There are a lot of different options, and I'm sure some people might choose to go across Legacy, but I never do.

I just think it's silly to pay for a road when it's 10 minutes and free to take 75 or other roads without using the toll road. I only use the toll road to avoid a lot of traffic or if it's further away and will save a lot of time. That's just me. To each. Their own but I think since he originally says he never took the route he took and ended up actually using the toll road/Custer speaks volumes. His route per the toll road doesn't make sense if he's going straight home.

ok...so then should he lawyer up and get a traffic attorney in case he ran some red lights or was speeding down the tollway? that can be determined by the time stamps from one gantry to the next and the distance between the two. (preparing ahead for situations) does he need a medical malpractice attorney? with the bite mark, scratches, bruised ribs, etc. Maybe he'll go for emotional damages 'caused by LE, kind of like he blamed the LE for losing his job...another lie. Think he should get an employment attorney. Oh yeah, the family is from Mexico or Central America. Maybe that will come up...let's get an immigration attorney too.

Blamed LE for losing his job? Do you have a link for that? I must have missed that. He like every other person should get the lawyer that could potentially help them. the lawyer he hired can help with all the things you mentioned, so he should be good. I am confused at why people are bent out of shape when someone is accused and named a POI in any matter of an investigation hires an attorney. He would be stupid not to.

Guilty or innocent I can see why he would hire that kind of attorney. Think about it look at everything that is going on with the news and so forth. If he is innocent he would need the best defense to help prove that. If he is guilty then he would still need that type of attorney to help fight charges if he indeed gets charged, why not be prepared seeing where its going. If your son or loved one was involved you want want the best defense you get get as well. I personally think he had something to do with regardless. We have to remember innocent until proven guilty without a shadow of a doubt.

....IMO he is will need more than that attorney for what is ahead of him. ......My opinions are just that opinions

I just think it's silly to pay for a road when it's 10 minutes and free to take 75 or other roads without using the toll road. I only use the toll road to avoid a lot of traffic or if it's further away and will save a lot of time. That's just me. To each. Their own but I think since he originally says he never took the route he took and ended up actually using the toll road/Custer speaks volumes. His route per the toll road doesn't make sense if he's going straight home.

I am not familiar with where this is located. But, by me, we hop on the toll way all the time. Even for a few minutes to avoid lights. Also, because at night there are more police on the streets. I don't drink, but I know those that do hop on the freeway/tollway for that reason.

Here is GoogleMap's suggested routes from The Shops at Legacy to EA's residence. I've blocked out the address. All three suggested routes are within 1 min of travel time and a few mile's difference. I wonder if EA drove the same way home as he did to get there?
sT8W2EV.png

Really, I just saw that on local news last night. They have already canceled search?? Wonder why??

Yes. It was canceled late last night/early morning. From what I understand LE had searched all the areas and no new leads for TES.

I am not familiar with where this is located. But, by me, we hop on the toll way all the time. Even for a few minutes to avoid lights. Also, because at night there are more police on the streets. I don't drink, but I know those that do hop on the freeway/tollway for that reason.

absolutely correct, if he was under the influence it would not be wise to travel through Plano into Allen via the side roads (legacy, spring creek, park, parker), much less chance of being pulled over at 4AM on the highway. Plano police hide EVERYWHERE all down those E-West Bound roads.
MOO

You only go for a "big gun" attorney ($$$$) if you need it. And that is exactly what EA needs, IMO.

Let us all remember here this: our judicial system in this country (not Europe) is based on innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. That is not necessarily the burden we have to aspire to here on WS. We are able to hypothesize & speculate as long as we state it so.

Sleuth on!!!

Blamed LE for losing his job? Do you have a link for that? I must have missed that. He like every other person should get the lawyer that could potentially help them. the lawyer he hired can help with all the things you mentioned, so he should be good. I am confused at why people are bent out of shape when someone is accused and named a POI in any matter of an investigation hires an attorney. He would be stupid not to.

He mentioned that the investigation caused him to lose his job, I highly doubt he lost his job over the investigation.

If He would not have stolen a phone he still probably would have his job. jmo.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/...missing-woman-speaks-exclusively-with-cbs-11/

7th "paragraph" from the bottom of the story.

About POI...some sources call him POI, others say everyone who was with CM is a POI, then there's this.

"He has spoken with law enforcement multiple times and is not considered a person of interest in her disappearance, according to Plano PD."

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

as far as facts stand now that have been presented to us...he's charged with theft of a cell phone. He hasn't been charged with anything other than that as of yet. but he has proven that he lied about various things to LE/investigators. why pack a defense if you haven't been charged with an offense? putting the cart before the horse. AND...he brought this upon himself. He wouldn't be under the microscope right now if he didn't lie or mislead LE on so many instances. I think one lie could've been seen as he forgot, stress, whatnot...but all that he piled on, story about which way he took home, tire rotation, bar fight...pretty elaborate.

Lol at the people who still think there is a possibility that he is innocent. When that body is found he will be arrested within 24 hours.

A fight with another guy would typicall mean some facial wounds... bloodied lip, nose... black eye.. yes, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme