GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His arm bruise could have been defensive.. CM trying to fend him off with a board or tree limb....

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/...missing-woman-speaks-exclusively-with-cbs-11/

7th "paragraph" from the bottom of the story.

About POI...some sources call him POI, others say everyone who was with CM is a POI, then there's this.

"He has spoken with law enforcement multiple times and is not considered a person of interest in her disappearance, according to Plano PD."

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

as far as facts stand now that have been presented to us...he's charged with theft of a cell phone. He hasn't been charged with anything other than that as of yet. but he has proven that he lied about various things to LE/investigators. why pack a defense if you haven't been charged with an offense? putting the cart before the horse. AND...he brought this upon himself. He wouldn't be under the microscope right now if he didn't lie or mislead LE on so many instances. I think one lie could've been seen as he forgot, stress, whatnot...but all that he piled on, story about which way he took home, tire rotation, bar fight...pretty elaborate.

You said he blames LE for losing his job. That is not what this article says, it says the investigation. Apples and oranges, but a difference it is in wording. LE are people. He isn't blaming them. He is blaming the investigation that has been going on. Either way, he is at fault. LE has named him a suspect/POI for interfering in police matters or something like that.

I can't post any links bc WS isn't allowing me. jD miles Twitter has the link

Here is GoogleMap's suggested routes from The Shops at Legacy to EA's residence. I've blocked out the address. All three suggested routes are within 1 min of travel time and a few mile's difference. I wonder if EA drove the same way home as he did to get there?
sT8W2EV.png
What's that nature preserve on the way he traveled? Maybe that should be searched.

His arrogance is impressive I gotta say.
I love this part....
" I do care about the situation, it’s just that I don’t find it necessary for me to talk to [Christina’s family] when I’ve already HELPED multiple times with detectives.”
And this one..
“I don’t see how they would know if I’ve only talked to the detectives,” he said. “That’s why I don’t want to talk to them, because they’re obviously going to change things on me. But how would they know if I’ve only talked to the detectives? Obviously if there was an inconsistency with the detectives they would be on me, because that’s pretty sketchy to be changing stories all the time. I went to talk to them four times – four days in a row, and my story was consistent, according to [police].”

He is so full of himself its not even funny.
The narcissticic personality just amazes me.
LE is playing his game right along with him and probably even apologizing for all this being such an inconvenience to him.
He don't even see it coming.
SMDH

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...89e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html?mode=jqm

I agree with Sweet T my daughter is small frame but will knock the crap out of you if you mess with her!!!

Agree, when my daughter was high school age I was determined to spank her behind for something and she fell back on her bed and started kicking as hard and fast as she could, her being a dancer from age 3 to 18, I got bruises on my arms and never could get to her, and she could have easily hurt me worse if she had gotten my ribs or head. She was 5'2" less than 100 lbs and not much bigger now. I on the other hand am a big girl, and those legs and feet were tearing me up. I tell her if someone gets hold of you start kicking. Usually a very sweet child, and I was shocked she could do that.

I went back read the search warrant. That is the only mention I can find of damage to EA's car. When asked how he received injuries, he said he hit his car on 29 August prior to going out. IOW, it is mentioned in the search warrant as an reason for his bruises. But apparently that is the only interest by LE with regard to the damage.

I know we've speculated as to whether the damage occurred while committing a crime. But has anyone stated that they saw the damage on his car when he parked it at the Shops that evening? I don't see where it is mentioned that LE saw it in the video taken at 1015 when he was at Kroger.

What I'm looking for is something else in the timeline. IF damage to his car was not noticed at the beginning of the evening and it was noticed the next day it can be another piece to show where he was between 0408 (on camera on the toll road) and 1015 (at Kroger). It may not be directly related to Christina, but it can dispute his story. (Again.) For example, if he said he was at home at 0415 and a witness saw a car matching EA's at 0500 hit something and this happens 30-40 miles away there is another hole to punch in his story.

Anyone see any other item in the media about the damage to EA's car? Besides the search warrant, that is.

I drive a 2014 Camaro. Similar to the 2010 body style . You can't rotate the tires front to back. They have a staggered set of wheels. Bigger in the back then the front. ( they come that way factory ) Also the tires are directional so you can't rotate rt to lt either. So I don't believe he was rotating his tires. I'm also very familiar with the auto body shop world. If he punched the front bumper , yes it could bruise your hand but the bumper would flex right back out , so no repairs would be needed. If he punched his fender. His hand would be broken to make a dent in that fender. Camaros are very low profile cars , so IMO I think that's why the video of him leaving the parking garage you can't tell if anyone is in there from the angle of the camera. ( it being so high up) Also I was thinking that if CM was in the passenger seat. Maybe she turn to the side . Her back against the door panel and started kicking him. She would get his rt arm, ribs and maybe leg. I think about what I would do if I was In the passenger seat fighting for my life . He would be pretty darn sore. This is jmo

Also the camaro is rear wheel drive only so IMO that limits a lot of places you could go. Easily anyways

Also the camaro is rear wheel drive only so IMO that limits a lot of places you could go. Easily anyways

That plus it is low to the ground. Not much clearance if you get off a paved road.

What's that nature preserve on the way he traveled? Maybe that should be searched.

Yes, this is exactly where I think a search should be organized. It opens at daybreak and closes at dark, but I wonder if the public has access after hours? Does anyone know. I personally have never been there, but it is so close to EA's house and has many trails. Look through the photos on the FB page and you get an idea of the area.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oak-Point-Nature-Preserve/202252199790175

Sorry that was a response to Volcarms post #303, not sure what happened with the quote.

The camaro has a driver airbag , passenger airbag , two curtains ( side airbags ) and driver and passenger seat airbags. You would have to hit something pretty darn hard for those to go off or hit the sensor. Which is not in the fender or side of the bumper. When those do go off you have to replace a lot of things. Steering wheel , head liner and driver seat. If they all deployed on the driver side and dash , passenger seat and headliner if the all deployed on the passenger side. If they were wearing seat belts , also both seat belts. So there would be a lot of new stuff in that car. Plus it's all stored in the cars internal computer wether you have ONstar or not..

The camaro has a driver airbag , passenger airbag , two curtains ( side airbags ) and driver and passenger seat airbags. You would have to hit something pretty darn hard for those to go off or hit the sensor. Which is not in the fender or side of the bumper. When those do go off you have to replace a lot of things. Steering wheel , head liner and driver seat. If they all deployed on the driver side and dash , passenger seat and headliner if the all deployed on the passenger side. If they were wearing seat belts , also both seat belts. So there would be a lot of new stuff in that car. Plus it's all stored in the cars internal computer wether you have ONstar or not..

So an event that causes one or more of the airbags to deploy would be an event recorded in the cars computer. BUT if it is an accident that doesn't cause an airbag to activate, would that still be recorded? I'm thinking that it has to be picked up by one of the sensors that activates the airbag system. Even it does, does it provide enough detail to tell when it happened?

The blue line on the googlemap in that post was not the way he travelled. The map was showing options but the warrant says there is documentation of him traveling northbound on 121. You would only get to Oak Point if you drove across Legacy, which he didn't do.

I have a feeling that EA wanted to get physical with CM and she resisted him. This led to a physical altercation where the victim resisted as hard as she could for as long as she could before her attacker gained the advantage and murdered her. From the injuries described by his coworkers...CM put up one hell of a fight.

If they don't deploy it won't be recorded. But if they did. It would show what time and day

I drive a 2014 Camaro. Similar to the 2010 body style . You can't rotate the tires front to back. They have a staggered set of wheels. Bigger in the back then the front. ( they come that way factory ) Also the tires are directional so you can't rotate rt to lt either. So I don't believe he was rotating his tires. I'm also very familiar with the auto body shop world. If he punched the front bumper , yes it could bruise your hand but the bumper would flex right back out , so no repairs would be needed. If he punched his fender. His hand would be broken to make a dent in that fender. Camaros are very low profile cars , so IMO I think that's why the video of him leaving the parking garage you can't tell if anyone is in there from the angle of the camera. ( it being so high up) Also I was thinking that if CM was in the passenger seat. Maybe she turn to the side . Her back against the door panel and started kicking him. She would get his rt arm, ribs and maybe leg. I think about what I would do if I was In the passenger seat fighting for my life . He would be pretty darn sore. This is jmo

great information, thank you!

When this goes to trial, not if this goes, when it goes - it might be the first time in my life that I might actually beg to have jury duty. Just sayin....

I have a feeling that EA wanted to get physical with CM and she resisted him. This led to a physical altercation where the victim resisted as hard as she could for as long as she could before her attacker gained the advantage and murdered her. From the injuries described by his coworkers...CM put up one hell of a fight.

I agree. I've also wondered if a bite or kick below the belt caused the limp in EA's walk that his coworkers spoke about. In one of his interviews, AE only mentioned that LE had him take his shirt off so they could check his upper body for bruises and scratches. Without getting too graphic, I think it's possible Christina could have injured him on or near his groin area? Just a thought.

Us females are often taught to aim for the 'tender' areas on a man when in an attack situation. All just my opinion.

Yes --- my whole point is that the "fight in the bar" and "fight at the Shops" story comes from Arochi. No matter when it was said, or who relayed it, it all came from Arochi saying that's where the injuries stemmed from. He told the detectives one thing and told his coworkers something else apparently, so I am not looking at it as fact.

If I were purely speculating, which I am of course, I would guess that he did not injure himself rotating his tires and did get into a fight, but I don't believe that fight was anywhere near the shops. I believe it happened after 4:08 and it was with someone else not Christina, although I do believe she was present.

Do you think he was trying to protect her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro