GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What few pictures I saw I couldn't tell if they had dogs. But again, this appears to be something that just put together suddenly in the late afternoon. Maybe not enough time to get the dogs?

I knew what you meant and I agree. I feel that to every statement there is a ring of truth to it. Look at the GJ comments. Not everything was accurate, but in it we found the truth. It would be better to say it all when they have it all and correct.

I feel in this situation, there IS some truth to what was said and by her post she is trying to protect the search or what people may think they know. But, that is JMO.
It does seem like a few things have been shared with reporters that LE then tried to snatch back with carefully worded statements, which could be interpreted any number of ways.

Is she friends with the family? Or strictly a reporter? Meaning she has never met a sole in Christina's world. The reason I say this is because the media don't respond this way....friends and family or people who are personally invested do. Sorry, but the media are vultures. They don't stick to facts. They report first then get back up. They want to be the first to report a story. I respect her and what she is doing for Christina, but she is a reporter. That is what they are known to do.

Look at the Grand Jury articles. She got the inside scoop. I am glad she did because my head hurt. But, they are reporters.

Agree with you. I think she has been trusted with the family on this story since the start and only shares what they ok. I am sure she is hoping whatever the outcome is, she will get the end interview.

I've wondered if there were dogs used at any point of the searches...

Plano PD said back in the start that dogs were not and would not be used bc it wouldn't benefit them at that time. Don't know if that meant it had been too long or what but their Twitter had a comment back at the start regarding it.

Don't know if this has been discussed (probably has), but I would be curious to know if any of EA's neighbors noticed what time he got home on that Saturday & if they have been questioned. Seems like he might not want to drive very far & get home quickly for possible alibi purposes?... Of course that might not make sense since he butchered all of his other stories...

....why did TES suspend their search?

They just search where LE tells them to, basically. And then leave. And come back if further searches require their equipments, training etc...seldom in one place even a week, from what I have seen.
Jmo

Holy cats! SO excited to hear about this search!! I really hope they go (or went?) all the way west to the horse trails in that field. That spooky little area has been gnawing at me for months! Especially since there's an access gate that is NOT always closed/locked. (Or at least it wasn't, until the day after I mentioned it on WS. See? Spooky!)

Praying for solace and strength for all...

Don't know if this has been discussed (probably has), but I would be curious to know if any of EA's neighbors noticed what time he got home on that Saturday & if they have been questioned. Seems like he might not want to drive very far & get home quickly for possible alibi purposes?... Of course that might not make sense since he butchered all of his other stories...

You never know! If someone was awake at that hour on a weekend. If they had early work? If he parks his car in the garage (which I did hear a neighbor of his say he does now) they May not ever of noticed him coming home etc. I know I don't notice my neighbors more who park in the garage.

You never know! If someone was awake at that hour on a weekend. If they had early work? If he parks his car in the garage (which I did hear a neighbor of his say he does now) they May not ever of noticed him coming home etc. I know I don't notice my neighbors more who park in the garage.

I could tell you where everyone on my block parks. If their car was gone all of a sudden, I would know. If they always parked on street and then garage, I would notice. On my block, very good neighborhood, but full of LE, we are all observant. My point was someone may know. With it being a holiday weekend and warm out, people may have had their windows open. You would be amazed at what people hear....even stuff they don't want to!

CRAZY. I work in Allen and sat at the light at Bethany & 75 today going back to my office after lunch. I thought about Christina because I was turning towards EAs house... So I looked for cameras that might have caught something that night. There's a big domed one on the building on the SE corner that caught my eye.

Idk if it would pick anything up, but the coincidence freaks me out a bit.

There's also a lot of construction at that intersection currently. May have led to the camero damage?

I believe the other creek that runs through is Rowlett Creek. That creek also runs from Plano through Custer area off of 121.

Looks like the other creek is called Russell Creek

I could tell you where everyone on my block parks. If their car was gone all of a sudden, I would know. If they always parked on street and then garage, I would notice. On my block, very good neighborhood, but full of LE, we are all observant. My point was someone may know. With it being a holiday weekend and warm out, people may have had their windows open. You would be amazed at what people hear....even stuff they don't want to!

Well that was a hot weekend. Most people had their AC on probably. If he always parks in the garage you wouldn't notice him coming and going unless you're staring out your window like a puppy lol
But I hope there is a witness to his coming and going.

Well that was a hot weekend. Most people had their AC on probably. If he always parks in the garage you wouldn't notice him coming and going unless you're staring out your window like a puppy lol
But I hope there is a witness to his coming and going.

Oh, I thought you said he parks in the garage now. As in he didn't before. Where I live even when it gets ungodly hot, people still have windows open. Not sure why! I have no interest in the humidity. Air all the way for me.

That pic is not from today. I took it. :)

Maybe Carlton could shed some light on what was found, if anything? It looked like where Jonni's picture was taken earlier in the same area from the article.

Oh, I thought you said he parks in the garage now. As in he didn't before. Where I live even when it gets ungodly hot, people still have windows open. Not sure why! I have no interest in the humidity. Air all the way for me.

Oh lord. Noway. I can't hang with texas heat.
I don't know if he did before. I just saw someone that claimed to be a neighbor say he parks in the garage as of now. But I don't know if that means he did prior as well.

I'm ashamed to admit that I couldn't identify most of my neighbors' vehicles. I've often pondered the idea that I could be parked right next to a neighbor at Kroger and never even realize it. I'd like to blame it on rear-entry/alley access and the separation created by everyone's tall fences, but maybe that's just suburban wishful thinking to ease my conscience.

It does seem like suburbia is conspiring against us, though-- houses in straight rows make it tough to view anything beyond the neighbors flanking one's own house. Even window placement-- ensuring one neighbor's view isn't peering directly into another's. All these little things designed for our privacy so that our houses don't feel like they're separated by a ten-foot patch of grass. Somehow we're simultaneously closer and more distant than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member