GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the question is did he REALLY wake his brother up or was that a cover up he is dragging him in on? If he did go home and he indeed woke him up then that should shorten the distance on where he could have taken her during that time frame. So many questions we may never have answers to

JMO but I don't think he woke the brother up on purpose. I think maybe he came in, turned on the light, making noise, etc. JMO!

JMO but I don't think he woke the brother up on purpose. I think maybe he came in, turned on the light, making noise, etc. JMO!

Either that or he woke him up by being loud on purpose to have an alibi.
I don't know either just an idea!

I think the brother heard him come in and woke up!
I don't think he went in and woke his brother up!

I think he clocked in at work and then left.
the employees didn't know he had already checked in and just assumed he had just arrived when he returned.

I don't think she was going to her fathers house to get a key because she sends a text to HF to leave the door open.
I think she had her car key!
We have not been told to my knowledge that she lost her car key also. I have only read her house key!
Maybe they didn't plan on being up that lte and when midnight soon turned into 3 am she decided it best to just leave because she had to go to work.

We are missing a lot of pieces!

I just posted something similar about waking the brother up. I agree with you.

Also, I know that I and others have asked for clarification on her keys but if an answer was given, I have not seen it.

One other point I would like to make is that at first LE said they were not parked close together; then we heard they were parked nose to nose or right next to each other, so if that is the case, he did walk (if not "to") with her to her car. Why he is saying because she is not a friend does not make sense unless he is answering the question in the context of it being a girlfriend. IDK....JMO!!

I have a question because I cant remember.

when did he go back to sprint and wipe his phone?

Also, I know that I and others have asked for clarification on her keys but if an answer was given, I have not seen it.

One other point I would like to make is that at first LE said they were not parked close together; then we heard they were parked nose to nose or right next to each other, so if that is the case, he did walk (if not "to") with her to her car. Why he is saying because she is not a friend does not make sense unless he is answering the question in the context of it being a girlfriend. IDK....JMO!!

Could her car have been moved?

I think your right about the friends thing. He (IMO) didn't not know Christina. You know what its like when your with someone u don't know Conversation is sparse esp when one is on the cell phone. Young adults don't think like we do
they don't think something can happen to them or anyone else.

In the video of them walking they appear fine. But not conversing!
I don't think they were intoxicated.
I wonder if EA even knew what car was hers?

But ........something happened in that garage!

Did EA get in his car and leave?
Was he texting and went off the road ?

Did Christina go to her car and was met by someone?
Or did she get in his car?

JMO

I wish I felt he was lying in that uncut interview. It would make this so much easier for me. I just don't get a sense of deception. He doesn't seem nervous or anxious. JMO

I wish I felt he was lying in that uncut interview. It would make this so much easier for me. I just don't get a sense of deception. He doesn't seem nervous or anxious. JMO

I kind of agree with you!

I wonder????
Did Christina arrive alone?
Did she pick up anyone on the way?
did she go anywhere before SOL?

Christina's vehicle was not moved from where she parked it until PPD found it.

How do they know this?
Even if it was just moved from one parking place to another parking place.

I believe the VIs have stated that they aren't free to share how they know this.

If so then I'm choosing not to believe it. If it was info from her friends, that's quite contradictory to believe that one piece of info when the VIs have stated that the "friends" have not been forthcoming about the evening. And if it is from the video, then LE would not even question if she got into Arochi's car because they would have seen her get into it being that their cars were beside each other.

I really felt that Enrique was full of crap and was definitely involved until I watched that uncut interview. When he said he just wanted them to find her so this could be over, that rang true to me. On the other hand, how could he have been parked next to her and saw nothing? Plus, all the lying and the car washing... If forensics picked up any evidence of Christina in his car, would we have heard about that by now?

I keep coming back to the bite mark......

And the limp, and the bruises, and the damage to car, and the factory restored cell phone, and the lies about where he parked, vacuuming his car at work, etc, etc, etc. When people tell lies like he is doing, to their family and friends, they also have to lie to themselves to make it believable. Nothing he says is credible, even if he says he knows exactly where Christina is, I won't believe him until she is found.

I keep coming back to the bite mark......
Thank you for this. I was coming back to it too.

We don't know if a bite mark was there, imo, on his arm. Rather if there were a mark that positively came from human teeth, we don't know if it matched CM. Did a dentist look at it? It seems to me that that would have been super huge significant evidence if it matched CM's teeth; but no one bothered to check? Or perhaps they did check and there was no bite. Or whatever mark (bite or otherwise) existed was no match to CM. If so, I'd think EA'd be in the slammer as we speak (imo.)

Wow, thank you for this. I was coming back to it too

We don't know if a bite mark was there, imo, on his arm. Rather if there were a mark that positively came from human teeth, we don't know if it matched CM. Did a Dr. or nurse or dentist look at it? It seems to me that that would have been super huge significant evidence if it matched CM's teeth; but no one bothered to check? Or perhaps they did check and there was no bite. Or whatever mark (bite or otherwise) existed was no match to CM. If so, I'd think EA'd be in the slammer as we speak (imo.)

LE would have checked that out pronto don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills