GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be contentious, but I can't find anything to support your date. Agree to disagree, I guess. I can't get behind the idea of people hunting before the season date? That sounds like warden bait. Maybe things are more lax in Atlanta. That's where all the cool kids are from, I guess.

I'm not a hunter, but could it be that they arrive early to "get ready"?

I would think injuries to his knee would involve an accident serious enough to deploy the airbag. I don't think stuffing it back in the steering wheel is a DIY project - need the dealer and therefore a record there as well. (Also such an event would definitely show in the car's system which LE would have downloaded when they had his car.) I think the injury to a knee occurred in physical conflict with someone else or at least something not involving the car. But I think your instincts are telling you that as well. Besides I get more satisfaction out of picturing a swift kick to his knee than a car accident. And a well aimed kick at that!

I know i'm a few days behind but just wanted toe put my 2 cents in here. I agree, and generally IMO with the way todays cars or designed any accident serious enough to hurt your knee and your ribs and make you limp is going to leave serious damage to your car, like probably temporarily undrivable leave of damage to your car, not to mention the airbags.

I agree. It shouldn't be hard to prove if that car was in a serious accident or not. I'm going to guess the injuries came from some sort of struggle. My steering wheel has never bitten me.

I don't know about hunting inside city limits around Allen (it is permitted in the rural areas of some cities). On opening day, the fields would be thick with hunters. It leaves me to believe that the evidence is inside Allen city limits not far from EA's house or in a wooded area. Next season would the middle of September when squirrel season opens and those hunters would be in the woods. Many deer hunters use the season to also get out in the woods and scout out places for the deer season, so you would have hunters out by then covering the woods.

This prompts the question: Has her flyer gone up in places where hunters frequent? Sporting goods stores for example. Probably a flyer tailored to them telling them to be aware of possible evidence. Deer season is going on and this is an opportunity to enlist more sets of eyes out there in the surrounding areas.

Thank for for this great information JR.

I think an unsleuthable was managing the fb site and wanted everything to just go away. LE played it all wrong, IMO as well. CM's family was getting crap advice. It still bugs me that LE is out searching now, it's been almost 3 months! They had experts/drones/manpower months ago. The LE strategist, if you could call him/her that, needs to be assigned to crosswalk duty.
Thank u.

True. He could have spent every waking hour scrubbing his car. IMO I don't think he'd go back to the spot of whatever happened or driven around with evidence., but who knows. Nothing he did would surprise me at this point.

agree he would have no way of knowing at what point she would be reported missing, and since he wasn't a close friend he would have no way of knowing at a particular time whether she had been reported missing or not. But he must have known as soon as she was his name was going to come up so it would seem very stupid to go back to the location.

I just started following another missing persons case... I am reading the comments on the fb page and everyone is commenting up a storm... Where to search...who's handing out flyers...setting up times to meet to search...everyone is offering any help and thoughts that they can possibly think of and the family is so welcoming and thankful for it all.... Made me think of how secretive and everything was so hush hush in the beginning on her fb page.... Why was that???? I find it very odd...

I think with the benefit of hindsight it's clear that in this case the people that matter had a clear idea of what happened and who did it from very early on. I didn't see them not want help they just didn't want to much information released or people to get in the way of LE. Police have a reason for what they do, think about it one of the things that tripped him up and showed him to be likely involved, and something I have every confidence will help convict him, is the lies he told. If he knew where the cameras were and which cameras worked and whose phone info they had and etc. etc. he likely would have tailored his story to try to fit more of what could be proven. He didn't so he tailored his story to distance himself from her as much as possible, and because he didn't know what all they had, he therefore screw himself.

What time was sunrise that Saturday?

The theory of this being a defense attorney's playground was discussed months ago. (Sadly!) and everyone seems to have moved past it. Exploring all options to find Christina is worth pressing forward. Who knows how many 'on point' ideas have stemmed from a seemingly 'creative' theory?

If it helps bring her home, it's valuable.
It's all valuable, because they'll find her.
No matter how long it takes.
There will be justice.

not directed at you just jumping off your post -

I think everyone should give their ideas, but I see a lot of people give ideas then get offended if anyone ask them questions about them. I think if you give ideas no matter what they are you should expect people to ask questions about them thats what discussion is...

agree he would have no way of knowing at what point she would be reported missing, and since he wasn't a close friend he would have no way of knowing at a particular time whether she had been reported missing or not. But he must have known as soon as she was his name was going to come up so it would seem very stupid to go back to the location.

Logic would suggest that, but it does happen.....even if the person was known to have been the last one with victim. Who knows why.....panic, timing.....

I think with the benefit of hindsight it's clear that in this case the people that matter had a clear idea of what happened and who did it from very early on. I didn't see them not what help they just didn't want to much information released or people to get in the way of LE. Police have a reason for what they do, think about it one of the things that tripped him up and showed him to be likely involved, and something I have every confidence will help convict him, is the lies he told. If he knew where the cameras where and which cameras worked and whose phone info they had and etc. etc. he likely would have tailored his story to try to hit more of what could be proven. He didn't so he tailored his story to distance himself from her as much as possible, and because he didn't know what all they had, he therefore screw himself.

And I'm confident that LE has MUCH MORE info then we are aware of.. what we know is just the tip of the iceberg...JMO

It doesn't you are correct. We us this to show the items we are looking for and also we use alot for Twitter and we use side by side with her flyer. This is only for the items we had pictures of that we know she was wearing and the blue color of her phone.
Nicely done. If it had that little bit more it can stand on its own.
#FindChristina

I'm not talking about ea.... Anything anyone was shut down on the fb page... To me that was the most important time for people to get involved and SEARCH... Just now they are getting dogs out and publicly organizing searches.... JMO. Its over now but I'm a little bitter about it.. I think christina deserved more in the beginning.

a hate to bring up pesky little facts but within two week of her being missing TES was onsite and directing public searches .... the police department explained why they didn't use dogs in the days following the search on their twitter, and I don't know you at all but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the PD and TES know more about searching than you so is it possible there was reasons to do things like they did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman