GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you read when her friends shared their stories, maybe you formed some opinions? Having read the boards, do you think the theories on Websleuth are in line with what you thought happened? Are there any details we are missing?

My thought process was nothing like this now. I had NO idea what happened. I just knew she would turn up. It's Plano. Forbes had it as the safest city to live. Nothing like happens. The shops of legacy is a NICE place. I love it there. The Asian restaurant yum! So I didn't suspect foul play. Then I followed the interviews and got the feeling he did something but on accident and then freaked and covered it.

Accion A... facebook is off limits, do not bring it here please.

Thank you

I'm sad tonight because whoever knows something or did something to Christina is going to sleep in their bed tonight, have a good thanksgiving, and be surrounded by loved ones. It is Christina who should be enjoying all those things.

I'm mad too, it is selfish of person/persons.....

I'm sad tonight because whoever knows something or did something to Christina is going to sleep in their bed tonight, have a good thanksgiving, and be surrounded by loved ones. It is Christina who should be enjoying all those things.

I'm mad too, it is selfish........
I feel totally the same way and I have said this before about this sweet young girl but it's true (and my family could attest to it) but there for the grace of God go I. I am so grateful to be alive and living the way I do, truly blessed. I was so gullible at that age, careless even, and oblivious to the dangers out there. Happy Thanksgiving all.

Wondering if EA would have pulled into a 24 hour gas station, or maybe 7/11 to inspect the damage to his car.. might have caught that on video. There's also a Quik Trip at Stacy & 121..

Whoever knows what happened that night will not have a "good thanksgiving"....they'll be sitting at the table, eating their food, while they know this is probably their last thanksgiving with family. Their own family is probably looking at he/she and wondering if their own child has anything to do with this situation. CM is somewhere and she will be found. Justice will be served....just a matter of time.

I'm mad too, it is selfish of person/persons.....

I realize how serious this site is, and it upsets some if you have a slight chuckle, but I about spewed my water all over my laptop when I read this... LOL thanks!

Her posts will get you every time!

And I agree not trying to make light of the very serious situation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To a degree we are... Le doesn't share everything they are holding in that 6 hour window

So if the person who did something to Christina reads this or hears about this they might not sleep well tonight. Gee, that's too bad.

Wondering if EA would have pulled into a 24 hour gas station, or maybe 7/11 to inspect the damage to his car.. might have caught that on video.

I don't know, but let's play with this idea a little.
All I can come up with, yes that could happen that he stopped somewhere else and looked at the damage . However, he was at the kroger's at 10:15(iirc) wiping passenger door and squeeging(sp?) trunk- was he worried about leakage of bodily fluids(I hate saying that, sorry)or could she have been alive in trunk and he was inspecting for possible damage to tail lights. Far fetched yes- that would have given him approx 45min. To do something with Christina. In which case she would be close to sprint- so no I don't think he stopped somewhere else and inspeected the damage to his car. iDK

So if the person who did something to Christina reads this or hears about this they might not sleep well tonight. Gee, that's too bad.

Between le and the army Christina's family has amassed, we will get justice and wont stop until it is served and she is home.

Whoever knows what happened that night will not have a "good thanksgiving"....they'll be sitting at the table, eating their food, while they know this is probably their last thanksgiving with family. Their own family is probably looking at he/she and wondering if their own child has anything to do with this situation. CM is somewhere and she will be found. Justice will be served....just a matter of time.

From your lips to God's ears.

I don't know, but let's play with this idea a little.
All I can come up with, yes that could happen that he stopped somewhere else and looked at the damage . However, he was at the kroger's at 10:15(iirc) wiping passenger door and squeeging(sp?) trunk- was he worried about leakage of bodily fluids(I hate saying that, sorry)or could she have been alive in trunk and he was inspecting for possible damage to tail lights. Far fetched yes- that would have given him approx 45min. To do something with Christina. In which case she would be close to sprint- so no I don't think he stopped somewhere else and inspeected the damage to his car. iDK

I would guess he would wash his car after disposal, but obviously IDK, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo