GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished listening to the interview..

It amazes me that some of these "kids" that aren't talking, have possibly screwed up the rest of their lives. Are they so arrogant that they think this will just "go away"? OR, are they really this stupid... I just don't get it... JMO

Amen!

Was the bite mark confirmed by PPD? I'm not doubting it so please don't jump on me, I'm just asking if the bite mark was confirmed by anyone other than the co-worker.
I believe it's mentioned in the warrant.

I believe it's mentioned in the warrant.

Right, but is it mentioned as fact, ie PD saw it or is it mentioned as what co-worker stated.

Basically, did PPD find said bite mark on EA? Is the bitemark hearsay or was it wittnessed by PPD?

Right, but is it mentioned as fact, ie PD saw it or is it mentioned as what co-worker stated.

Basically, did PPD find said bite mark on EA? Is the bitemark hearsay or was it wittnessed by PPD?

The detective described it as "bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his right hand."
The coworker described it as a bite mark.

That's what the warrant says. This should be the link to the PDF of the warrant if that helps. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

I grabbed chipotle the other night and parked in the garage behind Henry's. As soon as I parked, I saw a Find CM poster..walking through that garage probably a dozen times since August 30, Ive never gotten the eerie feeling as I got the other day. I'm thinking it's because there was no way In my mind over 3 months after she disappeared...she'd stll be missing. Especially from my neighborhood..Prayers this family gets closure before Christmas.

The detective described it as "bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his right hand."

That's what the warrant says. This should be the link to the PDF of the warrant if that helps. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

Thank you for the link. I opened it, but I'm on a kindle and it won't zoom in for me. My old eyes cannot read the print. Did PPD confirm the bite mark?

Obviously (to me anyway) if he only had damage to his right side, then there must have been a scuffle in the car. Did forensics come back? If he killed her in the car, cadaver dogs would have hit on the scent. So if he's guilty, he killed her outside of the vehicle. What was the timing of leaving the shops to being tagged on the tollway?

But is it staying in the forefront? I don't watch the news live because of my kids but I follow on the web, and I rarely see a story on Christina except the monthly anniversaries and candle vigils. If the local news spent as much time on Christina as they did the slam dunk case of Eric Williams, then maybe they'd get more leads and tips.

Are they putting it on everyday? NO BUT if you go to the Help Find Christina Morris Page they are working on many social outlets. It's not getting the news like Hannah Graham and that's sad but any news even if once a week is better than nothing. I guess I'm saying it could be worse news media could blow it off but Brittany Feagans and many others are tweeting and getting local news paper articles, always working on getting it on more news stations or shows. I wish they would show everyday but i don't know how we can make that happen if there is no new developments because I'm sure they don't feel it newsworthy even though those of us who care is all we can think about and we want to see more news. We just have to keep tweeting, retweeting, sharing, posting everywhere and never give up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cannot believe we're on forum 21. So heartbreaking. Christina where are you sweetheart. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417763585.037079.jpg

In my heart there is always a light shining hoping you find your way home. Your family and friends will not stop and will do anything it takes to bring you home. #findchristina #comehomenina

It's called national exposure that maybe someone saw her and because local news is not reporting much unless they get new updates and whatever it takes is the motto. If you had a missing loved one, the person with answers isn't talking, you draw at every angle you can to gain exposure and help pleading from the world to please get someone to talk. There's not a perfect manual on what to do and what not to do. I'm sure you can understand right? Most may not realize how what they say or ask sounds, but if possible have a A little respect for the family. Some do read these pages. What if it were your daughter or child, sister?

Hmmm I took the OP's question as a sincere one. EA seems to be the culprit so why would the need be to go on Oprah? I don't agree with that thinking because I think pressure needs to come from any and every source, but that was my take on it anyway. I didn't see any intended disrespect by asking that, but again JMO.

I need some clarification please. I know the new dogs are coming in, and if I understood correctly, they are cadaver? If not, I apologize because I hate that word. If they are, does anyone know (maybe JMOM) if the dogs will search EA's car or if a new search warrant would have to be issued for that to be done?

There is a fund set up at all Chase banks. You can donate to the Christina Morris Donation account. Or if anyone is interested in raising the reward, that has to be done directly through Crime Stoppers.

VI's - where would someone donate to the PI's directly in order for them to stay around as long as possible? Just curious if there's a link we could potentially pass around to fund this team.

Oh sorry misunderstood that question I think. Let me check on this for you and I will let you know ok? Sorry, not had that question before. :)

VI's - where would someone donate to the PI's directly in order for them to stay around as long as possible? Just curious if there's a link we could potentially pass around to fund this team.

Hmmm I took the OP's question as a sincere one. EA seems to be the culprit so why would the need be to go on Oprah? I don't agree with that thinking because I think pressure needs to come from any and every source, but that was my take on it anyway. I didn't see any intended disrespect by asking that, but again JMO.

I assure it could have been stated in a different tone and being someone who has seen all sides of the posts on all forums related to Christina it was hurtful to me so I believe it would be to the family even more.

so you have been in this garage recently.... when I went the other day I was like... if they parted and were parked close has the VI's confirmed, he saw her. Can't avoid it b/c that garage is so small. Agree?

And yeah, I find it interesting that they only have the fliers on the first floor of the garage and a lot of them. But I didn't see them on every floor..... may have missed them and probably not a big deal, just something that struck me odd. There are a ton of cameras and I still have hope that the LE has the footage to show if she did get in his car or not......

I grabbed chipotle the other night and parked in the garage behind Henry's. As soon as I parked, I saw a Find CM poster..walking through that garage probably a dozen times since August 30, Ive never gotten the eerie feeling as I got the other day. I'm thinking it's because there was no way In my mind over 3 months after she disappeared...she'd stll be missing. Especially from my neighborhood..Prayers this family gets closure before Christmas.

Also, wondering if anybody suspects EA gave Christina date rape drug. I think it is called ghb?? Maybe it made her sick and then he offered ride home and then she became disoriented. He put the move on her and she faught like hell.

It takes effect fairly quickly. I don't think she could have ingested it at the apartment and still been able to be walking just fine on that surveillance video. Plus the injuries he had lead me to believe she wasn't incapacitated at all until whatever happened, happened.

I don't know specifics about the drug, however, so I could be wrong!

That is a great point Wendyking, I will get flyers over there and on the other floors. See.... this is the stuff that helps us so much. We are so busy all day with other things that has never crossed my mind. I have a question. We have been having the 11x17 posters printed instead of the 8.5X11, which are best do you think?

so you have been in this garage recently.... when I went the other day I was like... if they parted and were parked close has the VI's confirmed, he saw her. Can't avoid it b/c that garage is so small. Agree?

And yeah, I find it interesting that they only have the fliers on the first floor of the garage and a lot of them. But I didn't see them on every floor..... may have missed them and probably not a big deal, just something that struck me odd. There are a ton of cameras and I still have hope that the LE has the footage to show if she did get in his car or not......

That is a great point Wendyking, I will get flyers over there and on the other floors. See.... this is the stuff that helps us so much. We are so busy all day with other things that has never crossed my mind. I have a question. We have been having the 11x17 posters printed instead of the 8.5X11, which are best do you think?

I think the larger ones will draw more attention.

FWIW - I didn't care for the National Enquirer article, but it's great exposure, even if sensationalized.

I doubt it would be in the warrant unless PPD considered it factual. The VIs have eluded to photos of the bite mark and that there was more than one. As in bite marks. My guess....when this goes to trial, we will hear about the bite mark.

Hope today's the day Christina comes homes. That would be peachy keen!

I doubt it would be in the warrant unless PPD considered it factual. The VIs have eluded to photos of the bite mark and that there was more than one. As in bite marks. My guess....when this goes to trial, we will hear about the bite mark.

Hope today's the day Christina comes homes. That would be peachy keen!

[modsnip] I never said it wasn't factual, I was just telling the poster that asked what the warrant said and gave him/her the link. Some one a while back posted a link to another article that said that LE was aware of the marks on his arm. I'll see if I can find that. Or if you someone else finds it before I can, please post it. I think it was an nbc news article, but then again I've read so many I forget which source is which.

**Here it is! Gotta love Google! So easy to find stuff!!
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/11/04/6259573/warrant-man-lied-in-missing-fort.html?rh=1

what is your opinion on what happened to christina? im still curious.
we are all here to help bring christina home, so please share your ideas.

me too with this. I am still curious as well. I haven't really heard a good reason as to why not to share. Maybe I am missing something in my theory.... I know that I and a few others on here would would appreciate it and like to see all the possible angles of the case. The only one I have heard is the HF theory; and I would certainly like to hear a few more for curiosity's sake. IMO the mods are doing a very good job of policing the mean and unnecessary responses, so that shouldn't really be an excuse not to share. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214