GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for asking this again but could it be anyone's blood?

Sounds like it. I guess they would have to test it now. I wonder if PPD can still get a sample off the ground after so long?

Did she leave her other shirt in the apartment? Is that how LE knows for sure she had thrown up? Her backpack seems so small to have carried her dirty shirt and skirt in.

IDK. I wouldn't have left it there if I lived in Fort Worth and didn't get back to Plano often. Was that shirt peach? Or was her skirt peach? Thinking it was her shirt. Peachy-color.

So if there was blood on the ground one would expect blood in the car, right?

That's a really good point. After 11 days with forensics you'd think they would find blood in the car if it were there. Were they looking at the wrong car???

This is the first thing I thought of. Thank God.....from what we know.... all the cameras work in the garage! JMO

Alright, could someone have driven a car that once had Christina in it back to the garage, maybe opened the door, got out, looked around for any signs of a crime, and the dogs would be able to pick up her scent from there? Or is that a stretch? (I'm talking decomp sent)

Good theory IMO, I want to discuss this a bit if we could:

If a friend was jealous, what type of plan do you think she could come up with? Do you think the so called friend wanted to hurt her or just get her out of the picture and how? I am interested in this theory!

JMOM, I'd be happy too share with you. I think the friends were jealous and wanted to do something that would hurt Christina's reputation and or relationship. Whether it was getting a video of her being high/drunk/something or drugging her and setting her up with EA, maybe to show HF because someone else at the house had a crush on him. It seems like everyone liked her and she didn't have to really work very hard to be liked, where as the person who was jealous to me seems like someone who people would NOT like.
Early on I read, from the horses mouth so to say, that their were only 4 people in the apt at the time Christina decided to leave. I just think that all 3 of those people are involved in the disappearance of Christina.

Please understand I do think EA was involved but definitely not who I have pegged for the mastermind.

PS- I would also like to say I think it is amazing how great of a friend you are to Jonni!!! I am in no way trying to be disrespectful of the facts that you have laid out, I just struggle with EA being solely responsible when there are so many other shady individuals involved.

ALL MOO

IDK. I wouldn't have left it there if I lived in Fort Worth and didn't get back to Plano often. Was that shirt peach? Or was her skirt peach? Thinking it was her shirt. Peachy-color.

I'm with you -- personally I wouldn't leave a shirt I vomited on behind either because that seems like a weird thing to do as a guest at a party, but I thought maybe she did and that's how it was confirmed that she had changed clothes, what she had on, that she was not feeling well, etc etc

I am not sure of the shirt color. On PP's fb page the picture of her from that night showed her in a beige tube top kind of thing with another beige-y cover-up type of top, but gosh the list we had of clothes was sooo long and kept changing. That's kindof why I question if she left something at the apartment.

I'm wondering now if the crime took place in the car in the parking lot. I hope the dogs get to test the car and I wish we knew the forensics on the car. This would explain the quickly turning off the phone and the cleaning of the car afterwards perhaps. Would be interesting to know how long EAs car sat before it drove off. It couldn't have been long right?

That is my exact thoughts as well...
Who all actually was there before they all went to Henry's?
How Many stuck around all night & morning?
Who came and left at odd times?
Did anyone leave before or minutes after CM & EA and then perhaps Return before 7am ??

What do you think happened that night/morning?

Is it possible that the video/surveillance cameras showed more than what we have been told? Possibly LE has only shown us the bare minimums and that there is more footage than we are aware of? Which IF this is the case, I do completely understand the reasons why (for example - as to not release anything that only the suspect knows etc). But this does bring a thought to mind as I type it; could someone else have been waiting in the parking garage and hurt Christina (out of jealousy, rage, ?) and then that person and/or EA panicked and placed her in the trunk of a car to take her out of the parking garage? And possibly a car other than EA's?
So, do we know, that the video from the camera is THE only video there is OR is it possible there is more to it and we just don't know?
I am not trying to doubt anyone, but rather just some other thoughts that crossed my mind.

To maybe add to your theory: What if the play was for EA to walk CM to their cars (walk takes about 20 minutes from the apartment to parking garage based on previous posts). Other people within the apartment drive around and wait to confront her in the parking garage. Maybe EA isn't the only one in his car with CM.

Interesting theory you have though.

JMOM, I'd be happy too share with you. I think the friends were jealous and wanted to do something that would hurt Christina's reputation and or relationship. Whether it was getting a video of her being high/drunk/something or drugging her and setting her up with EA, maybe to show HF because someone else at the house had a crush on him. It seems like everyone liked her and she didn't have to really work very hard to be liked, where as the person who was jealous to me seems like someone who people would NOT like.
Early on I read, from the horses mouth so to say, that their were only 4 people in the apt at the time Christina decided to leave. I just think that all 3 of those people are involved in the disappearance of Christina.

Please understand I do think EA was involved but definitely not who I have pegged for the mastermind.

PS- I would also like to say I think it is amazing how great of a friend you are to Jonni!!! I am in no way trying to be disrespectful of the facts that you have laid out, I just struggle with EA being solely responsible when there are so many other shady individuals involved.

ALL MOO

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27558...ris?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

here is what we were waiting for... the what...

"Paula Boudreaux told FOX 4 that her cadaver dogs reacted to what she thinks is a trace of blood in the Shops at Legacy parking garage. It was near where she said Enrique Arochi's car was parked on the night Morris disappeared."

The article also states two areas they've searched, and have come up empty handed. She has to be close. I hope there are answers soon. Mercy.

Appreciate this and I understand you theory entirely. You could be correct. Very interesting. Hmmmmm

Very odd indeed, maybe 10 people throughout the evening per EA in his interview, now we have only 4 left at close to 4am. So we probably have apartment occupant PP, EA, and Christina. Wonder who that other person is? Lady or gentleman?

ALL MOO

You are correct the little off white, I believe it is, tankini or whatever they call those. And the Kamona, the cover up.

I'm with you -- personally I wouldn't leave a shirt I vomited on behind either because that seems like a weird thing to do as a guest at a party, but I thought maybe she did and that's how it was confirmed that she had changed clothes, what she had on, that she was not feeling well, etc etc

I am not sure of the shirt color. On PP's fb page the picture of her from that night showed her in a beige tube top kind of thing with another beige-y cover-up type of top, but gosh the list we had of clothes was sooo long and kept changing. That's kindof why I question if she left something at the apartment.

To maybe add to your theory: What if the play was for EA to walk CM to their cars (walk takes about 20 minutes from the apartment to parking garage based on previous posts). Other people within the apartment drive around and wait to confront her in the parking garage. Maybe EA isn't the only one in his car with CM.

I could definitely see that happening. I just don't see EA acting alone. I don't think he is "naturally evil" or smart enough to be the sole culprit. I'm definitely not 100% stuck on my theory it just makes sense to me. I'm very open to holes being poked in it, and discussing it. I see so many people who are having trouble believing EA is responsible and this scenario just wouldn't leave my mind, so I figured i'd put it down and see what people's thoughts were. It's a different angle if nothing else, just trying to help from Pennsylvania.

I know this is neither here nor there, but I thought the family hired a pi back when that PI found Alma so fast, I could have sworn I read that they did. Whatever the case, I hope its the same one and things start rolling quickly. Regardless of who it is.

Very interested in this!

right.... why did she decide to leave? what happened in that apartment? If there was someone upset or fighting with her there, maybe they didn't like her walking out. So they drove over and parked somewhere closer to confront..... no going in the garage b/c the camaras would have picked up on that. And if it is the person who lives there, they know that there are a lot of camaras at the minimum the exit/entrances of the garages.

Appreciate this and I understand you theory entirely. You could be correct. Very interesting. Hmmmmm

Very odd indeed, maybe 10 people throughout the evening per EA in his interview, now we have only 4 left at close to 4am. So we probably have apartment occupant PP, EA, and Christina. Wonder who that other person is? Lady or gentleman?

weren't SB (female) and SN (male) at the apartment, as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3