GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another point I am not clear on is, did he go to work at 8am, sign in w/fingerprint, then leave to go gas/clean up his car?Or did he straggle in 3 hours late after cleaning at Kroger?

Here is a thought... Many of us have said CM might have been uncomfortable with her old "friends" that she hadn't seen in a while.. Maybe they were giving her a hard time that evening (for whatever reason). EA could have been flirting with her & she obviously didn't want any part of it.. sooo, they decided it would be "funny" if they hid her keys, forcing her to accept a ride with EA & things went terribly wrong. They could have felt responsible for whatever happened & clammed up.. Maybe they even knew EA would try some sexual advance with her.. I know similar scenarios have been brought up, so please don't bring out the the "dead horse"... It still though, doesn't seem like enough of a reason to say nothing & act the way they are.. so I guess there must be more to it... thinking out loud here!

Just watched it.. The bodily fluids discovered could be nothing more than "spit".. Also, PPD said "if she was killed, it probably wasn't there" (SOL)..

Nbc5 reported it was blood

how does NBC5 know it was blood? The SAR poster here said there is no way to know, the article BF posted said pretty much the same thing, as did CBS11, but NBC5 "knows"? Also, it is clear that they didn't use her scent, so what ever the fluid is, is not necessairly hers.

Here is a thought... Many of us have said CM might have been uncomfortable with her old "friends" that she hadn't seen in a while.. Maybe they were giving her a hard time that evening (for whatever reason). EA could have been flirting with her & she obviously didn't want any part of it.. sooo, they decided it would be "funny" if they hid her keys, forcing her to accept a ride with EA & things went terribly wrong. They could have felt responsible for whatever happened & clammed up.. Maybe they even knew EA would try some sexual advance with her.. I know similar scenarios have been brought up, so please don't bring out the the "dead horse"... It still though, doesn't seem like enough of a reason to say nothing & act the way the are.. so I guess there must be more to it... thinking out loud here!

jumping off of this, ive been wondering for awhile, after some hints from VI's that EA was more than friends with one of the girls at the party.. what if EA was flirting with CM at the party.. the girl starts getting jealous.. then EA offers to walk CM to the garage and that sends his girl over the edge.. and then.. idk.. but that would be a situation where maybe more than just EA is involved.. maybe.

Another point I am not clear on is, did he go to work at 8am, sign in w/fingerprint, then leave to go gas/clean up his car?Or did he straggle in 3 hours late after cleaning at Kroger?
It was reported he was approx 3 hours late to work so he got there about 11am. He was at the Kroger at 10:15am. According to google maps its only about 20 mins drive to the Sprint in Wylie from the Krogers he was seen at cleaning his car.

EA said he clocked in at 8am, in the uncut interview..but I don't think it has been confirmed.. If that is true, then he must have left to clean his car & do whatever.. Since EA is the one who said that, take it as you like...

I think it is very possible that he did go to work around 8 for a little bit and then left. Just my opinion.

jumping off of this, ive been wondering for awhile, after some hints from VI's that EA was more than friends with one of the girls at the party.. what if EA was flirting with CM at the party.. the girl starts getting jealous.. then EA offers to walk CM to the garage and that sends his girl over the edge.. and then.. idk.. but that would be a situation where maybe more than just EA is involved.. maybe.

Been my thought from the very beginning. If not her, then I thought maybe her iSight a girlfriend of his. Maybe they are best friends or very close. The bitemark and his injuries could also be from this other girl or girls and not necessarily from CHristina.

Right...I think they can tell she's in his car but can't prove 100% that it's her.

It says in the search warrant that EA denied she was ever in his car. Then he says floor mats and passenger side seat belt were missing after his car was searched.

I think they have C's DNA on the seat belt, proving he lied, but STILL can't charge him because just having her in his car doesn't prove a crime. I think those results came back within the past 2-3 weeks and that's why the search has intensified...if they can find her, they'll have proof that something bad happened to her and be able to show EA has some responsibility for her disappearance.

It's very possible that EA overlooked cleaning his seat belt..

how does NBC5 know it was blood? The SAR poster here said there is no way to know, the article BF posted said pretty much the same thing, as did CBS11, but NBC5 "knows"? Also, it is clear that they didn't use her scent, so what ever the fluid is, is not necessairly hers.
Sorry if my post was confusing. The dog will alert on all trained scents. The forensic team will then come in and if there is a large enough sample will be able to tell exactly what type of fluid it is. Pinpointing to a specific person tasks more tests, not done in the field and takes more time.

Good night, all - gotta say my prayers for Christina and go to dreamland. Hope to wake up to many questions being answered and an arrest on the horizon - Texas Justice!! Go PPD!!

IMO - I respectively disagree with your thought of PPD not having video footage in the parking garage of how it all went down up until EA and CM and any other people involved in this situation. IMO - PPD has been lied to from the beginning by EA (Fact), then they prove his lies with video of them walking to the garage with CM. In PPD's mind, After a few lies from someone, why continue to show their cards? IMO you just wait it out, do your work and find this young lady. The last person/persons can't be trusted with their statements. PPD doesn't need to show their hand at this point and I don't blame them.

I don't believe they have a video of exactly what happened In That garage or they would know How Christina left...

I think they probably do have more video than released but I don't think they have a video of all of what happened in the garage.

Here is a thought... Many of us have said CM might have been uncomfortable with her old "friends" that she hadn't seen in a while.. Maybe they were giving her a hard time that evening (for whatever reason). EA could have been flirting with her & she obviously didn't want any part of it.. sooo, they decided it would be "funny" if they hid her keys, forcing her to accept a ride with EA & things went terribly wrong. They could have felt responsible for whatever happened & clammed up.. Maybe they even knew EA would try some sexual advance with her.. I know similar scenarios have been brought up, so please don't bring out the the "dead horse"... It still though, doesn't seem like enough of a reason to say nothing & act the way the are.. so I guess there must be more to it... thinking out loud here!
Along those lines. I do not think Christina would have left at 3:30am and walked for 20 minutes to her car if she knew her keys were missing at the friends apt. We know from text messages she did text HF and ask him to leave the door open because she could not find her house key. I will have to go back through to see the time that text was sent. I believe it was one of if not THE last text she sent him from her phone.

Point being if she knew she didnt have her car keys wouldnt the story be she asked for someone to give her a ride or EA to give her a ride before leaving the friends apt?

I am trying to think if I was in that situation what would I do? I think if I was walking to my car, as I get close start looking for my keys, realize I didnt have my keys but I KNOW I had them that day because I drove there. I must have laid them down at my friends house. Ask to be taken back to said friends house or at least send a message asking if she can look to see if I left my keys anywhere. Other option would be maybe she thought she left her keys at the whataburger and asked him to take her by there?

Along those lines. I do not think Christina would have left at 3:30am and walked for 20 minutes to her car if she knew her keys were missing at the friends apt. We know from text messages she did text HF and ask him to leave the door open because she could not find her house key. I will have to go back through to see the time that text was sent. I believe it was one of if not THE last text she sent him from her phone.

Point being if she knew she didnt have her car keys wouldnt the story be she asked for someone to give her a ride or EA to give her a ride before leaving the friends apt?

I am trying to think if I was in that situation what would I do? I think if I was walking to my car, as I get close start looking for my keys, realize I didnt have my keys but I KNOW I had them that day because I drove there. I must have laid them down at my friends house. Ask to be taken back to said friends house or at least send a message asking if she can look to see if I left my keys anywhere. Other option would be maybe she thought she left her keys at the whataburger and asked him to take her by there?

ooohhh maybe he was supposed to give her a ride back to the friends apt to look for the keys there... what time was that disturbance at skruggs reported??

Sorry if my post was confusing. The dog will alert on all trained scents. The forensic team will then come in and if there is a large enough sample will be able to tell exactly what type of fluid it is. Pinpointing to a specific person tasks more tests, not done in the field and takes more time.

Thanks for clarifying. All of thi though, wouldn't be concluded within less than 10 hours, right? Because that is the timeline of how it went today. The scent was picked up and then one news station said it was blood, around 10 hours or so later.

Maybe she had put the keys on say the kitchen counter..(I've done that many times at a friends).. she could have looked everywhere (before leaving) & didn't find them (because a "friend" pocketed them).. she might have thought one of the earlier "guests" picked them up by mistake & decided just to accept a ride from EA, who had other intentions...

Thanks for clarifying. All of thi though, wouldn't be concluded within less than 10 hours, right? Because that is the timeline of how it went today. The scent was picked up and then one news station said it was blood, around 10 hours or so later.

No, they can do a field test for the possibility of blood, but there are several other things that will test positive and then turn out not to be. Once they get it to the lab then they can confirm, but normally there is a backlog, especially given the case is several months old, I would be pleasantly surprised if they were able to walk in and get it all tested in a matter of hours. This is all of course, only if there was a large enough sample to actually test.

ooohhh maybe he was supposed to give her a ride back to the friends apt to look for the keys there... what time was that disturbance at skruggs reported??
I just checked -- 2:19, so that would've been over an hour before Christina & EA walked to the garage.

You bring up some great points. If she noticed at the apartment that she didn't have her keys, maybe she walked to her car thinking it was unlocked and that she left them in there. If she didn't notice until she was on the way, could she have said to him, drop me back off at the apartment? Maybe he left with her and he dropped her back off to get her keys. But, when they got there they were met with an unexpected party goer who planned this whole set up. Or, a party goer offers to drive over the keys to her. EA leaves her there to wait for the key and she waits and something happens to her. I know people will say well, what about the bite mark, cleaning of the car, damage, lying, etc. IMO, those are secondary to me. What I mean is, I start with not knowing those things and come up with what could have happened to her. Then I determine what the reason behind those things can be because I don't know the full facts or reason behind them and am not going to get stuck on them to cloud my mind in coming up with ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3