GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adderall is a performance enhancing drug. I suppose if he took it, it would help him focus and get things done quickly and meticulously.

Adderall + alcohol can also be very, very bad news. It's a favored combo of many college kids these days.

I don't think LE would mention the info from the coworker about the limp, etc in the warrant if they didn't find it credible. I also suspect that limp is visible on the Kroger video, along with who knows what. Maybe even looking at his other injuries. Time will tell. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Before anyone gets crazytown on me, LE will use anytthing they can as probible cause. Eye witnesses who often times are disproved are used as basis for search warrants. I'm not saying EA is innocent, but these questions will come up from a defense atttorney. All I'm asking, as someone who wants all the facts, is if the bite marks/bruises were witnessed by LE. WITNESSED by LE, not told to LE by someone.

My theory goes along with LE knows CM left in EA's car, but they are letting him hang himself with lies waiting for that one piece to make a stronger case. They may or may not have video proof of her getting in the car. If they do, they may have profiled EA as someone they can't easily break for a confession if they show him that proof.

Pretty obvious LE considers EA a suspect, though LE never says so in such cases. They want perps to feel "safe" thinking they are clear so LE can watch them & hopefully catch them tripping up or leading them to evidence.

I think that no matter which way you look at it, CM was in EA's car. Otherwise he never would have lied about which garage he was parked in.

I also believe she was in the car when he passed the toll. Or he wouldn't have lied about which way he went.

The 3 minute or so delay in getting to the toll could be a few things. EA pulling over to try to make a move &/or arguing about where they were going. I don't think CM went back to the apt, except for a super quick trip to see if her keys were there, but I doubt that. Time to get to the apt, time spent looking around & time to get back to the car would have taken longer. I think the most likely scenario is they stopped at a gas station or such for a drink, snack, etc. Another possibility is they stopped to pick up one of the other party goers from the apt to get in the car with them.

Did CM go with EA willingly? IDK. She was clearly in the front seat (supported by LE removing seatbelt & EA wiping down passenger door). Did she have any phone pings after leaving SOL? I don't recall seeing that. If they stopped for anything as suggested above, likely willingly at that point. It could be unwillingly if the delay was because EA pulled over prior to the toll & something bad happened then.

I'm having a hard time correlating EA causing injury to CM in the parking garage, because I strongly suspect she was in the front seat. If he did, maybe he knocked her out & put her in the car. But that would be super risky driving around, unless he was sure the streets were deserted.

EA also clearly sustained his injuries after 4pm and before he arrived at Sprint the next morning. He had no limp on the video.

Barring other toll / GPS info, I believe CM is somewhere out there past the toll point.
We dont know what EA said to HF....he could of sent a text or phone call pretending that Christina wanted to be left alone for a few days...something like that...
But wouldnt the fact she didn't show up tto get the dog, after 4 days, be a big fat red flag???

Do we know for fact EA suffered said injuries and limp? Yes I know it's stated inn the warrant as what a co-worker SAID but has LE confirmed this is the case? This is huge if LE confirms. Otherwise it's justt hearsay.

Ea admitted to the arm & hand injuries in one of the videos.. Said he got pi$$ed at his car, when the tire/rim fell on his arm... so he beat up the car...

Before anyone gets crazytown on me, LE will use anytthing they can as probible cause. Eye witnesses who often times are disproved are used as basis for search warrants. I'm not saying EA is innocent, but these questions will come up from a defense atttorney. All I'm asking, as someone who wants all the facts, is if the bite marks/bruises were witnessed by LE. WITNESSED by LE, not told to LE by someone.

Yes. It's in the warrant they (LE) noticed bruising on his right forearm and abrasions on his hands when they brought him in to interview. Which EA explained came from rotating his tires and punching his car in anger.

Ea admitted to the arm & hand injuries in one of the videos.. Said he got pi$$ed at his car, when the tire/rim fell on his arm... so he beat up the car...

Yes. It's in the warrant they (LE) noticed bruising on his right forearm and abrasions on his hands when they brought him in to interview. Which EA explained came from rotating his tires and punching his car in anger.

And the bite mark specifically?

I agree with you. Don't think it was pre-meditated. And if some of the people there that night have indeed hired attorneys, that's very odd.

I'm still struggling with the timeline. Let's say EA did something to Christina and got rid of evidence in pre-dawn hours. That's before 7, probably closer to 6. What did he do for next 4.5 hours before squeeging his passenger side door and trunk at Kroger at 10:15 a.m?
Right? Could he have taken a cat nap? But didn't his coworkers say he appeared not to have slept... So many questions. I hope to GOD that LE has much more info that they're sitting on, as we've seen happen in other cases.

Oh I can't tonight. Round and round the mulberry bush we go
:takeoff:

Better luck tomorrow!

Right? Could he have taken a cat nap? But didn't his coworkers say he appeared not to have slept... So many questions. I hope to GOD that LE has much more info that they're sitting on, as we've seen happen in other cases.

I have to believe LE has more info than tthey are lettting on. I have said it once, twice, thrice... I don't think EA is innocent, butt I cannot jump on board of his guilt if LE cannot give us more. It's not in my way to do tthat. I'm a sucker for the system.

I know, but my response was in response to a post that Christina justt wanted to go home and get her dog. The dog has been a huge facttor here. She'd never leave her dog. So wouldn't HF feel the same? She specifically wanted her dog, yet she didn't show up for four days to get the dog.

Yes, I know. I'm saying tthat there were otthers who didn't put her missing pic as their profile pic so why is he the only one who is responsible? JMO I'm seriously asking a question. I'm not being snarky or whatever. I want tto know why he's the only one being persecuted when others who were ther that night don't seem to care either. NO ONE has been named suspect or POI so why are we only allowed to discuss him?

He's not being persecuted because he doesn't care. That isn't the point.

I totally agree. As of yet, NO ONE has been named a suspect or POI, so technically and according to WS TOS, we shouldn't even be discussing EA.
According to mods, we have had permission to discuss EA since the warrant was released.

Just trying another scenario here similar to yours and borrowing from the Forensics Files "Wheel of Misfortune". What if LE had video from inside the garage, but they don't have the right angle on EA's car or they are between cars. Like in the Forensics Files case, EA after opening the door shoves Christina's head against the edge of the roof of the car or another part of the car. Might have to do it twice. (I hate thinking about this stuff!) He puts in the front seat and buckles her in place. Might take 1-2 minutes. Might explain why the seat belt and mats were taken if a luminol test was positive.

After driving somewhere and either after stopping or while EA is driving she comes to and there is when the fight ensues. Maybe even the car damage if it catches EA by surprise.

Again, very similar to your scenario and "Wheel of Misfortune".

I saw "Wheel of Misfortune" a few weeks ago and completely agree with you. Very easily could have happened that way from what we (the general public) knows.

Here's the link if anyone wants to watch. About 22 minutes long. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg0fLyKkHM0

My theory goes along with LE knows CM left in EA's car, but they are letting him hang himself with lies waiting for that one piece to make a stronger case. They may or may not have video proof of her getting in the car. If they do, they may have profiled EA as someone they can't easily break for a confession if they show him that proof.

Pretty obvious LE considers EA a suspect, though LE never says so in such cases. They want perps to feel "safe" thinking they are clear so LE can watch them & hopefully catch them tripping up or leading them to evidence.

I think that no matter which way you look at it, CM was in EA's car. Otherwise he never would have lied about which garage he was parked in.

I also believe she was in the car when he passed the toll. Or he wouldn't have lied about which way he went.

The 3 minute or so delay in getting to the toll could be a few things. EA pulling over to try to make a move &/or arguing about where they were going. I don't think CM went back to the apt, except for a super quick trip to see if her keys were there, but I doubt that. Time to get to the apt, time spent looking around & time to get back to the car would have taken longer. I think the most likely scenario is they stopped at a gas station or such for a drink, snack, etc. Another possibility is they stopped to pick up one of the other party goers from the apt to get in the car with them.

Did CM go with EA willingly? IDK. She was clearly in the front seat (supported by LE removing seatbelt & EA wiping down passenger door). Did she have any phone pings after leaving SOL? I don't recall seeing that. If they stopped for anything as suggested above, likely willingly at that point. It could be unwillingly if the delay was because EA pulled over prior to the toll & something bad happened then.

I'm having a hard time correlating EA causing injury to CM in the parking garage, because I strongly suspect she was in the front seat. If he did, maybe he knocked her out & put her in the car. But that would be super risky driving around, unless he was sure the streets were deserted.

EA also clearly sustained his injuries after 4pm and before he arrived at Sprint the next morning. He had no limp on the video.

Barring other toll / GPS info, I believe CM is somewhere out there past the toll point.

No arguments here! Great post...

I am cautious of so many of the theories being tossed around here even though I find some possibly plausible and definitely interesting. Personally, I believe EA is most likely the main/only perp., but I'm not invested in "being right" about it. If evidence comes to light proving otherwise, fine. I'm reluctant to embrace these interesting theories, though, because, lacking evidence they begin to seem like spin to me.
Moo.

Agree! Would never want anyone to be convicted for a crime they didn't commit.

And the bite mark specifically?

No. Just bruising on the right forearm and abrasions on the hand. Bite mark could have healed at that point. One of the VIs hinted there might be a picture of the bite mark, another VI hinted there might be more than one. But as for what's in the warrant that LE observed, it's the bruising and abrasions.

Warrant Affidavit Pg 4/7 Paragraph 1:
"Affiant [PPD Detective] noticed that Arochi had bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his right hand."

According to mods, we have had permission to discuss EA since the warrant was released.

Yes, and what a shame tthat is. MOO There's obviously more to tthe story. Even according tto the VIs. But what can you do?

My point is I think people call whatever doesn't fit their theory hearsay.
the woman on the HFCM page said her daughter reported the screaming that night. i believe there was a report someone posted her of a disturbance. Wouldn't that connect the dots?

Got your point. I believe that in legal terms, though, the person witnessing something has to make the declaration.... "I heard screaming at that time".
If the mother says her daughter heard screaming it technically is hearsay, but I would hope LE would connect the dots and investigate.

Do we know for fact EA suffered said injuries and limp? Yes I know it's stated inn the warrant as what a co-worker SAID but has LE confirmed this is the case? This is huge if LE confirms. Otherwise it's justt hearsay.
Yes....EA admitted he had injuries....that's where he told LE some of his lies.....bruises bite marks limp..... Bar fight, he hit his car....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3