GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us why you can't tell us, then. Are you legally bound not to? We have all shared theories as well as questions.
BBM
You must have me confused with someone else ..LOL

Seriously, I can only suspect that if it was actually known who all might have showed up during the course of the night and morning
but off the cuff from the hip -perhaps an old jealous rival from her days in HS or college -when she was the GF of ALP ..that is all I can offer about that until I am able to read or watch for myself interviews/transcripts and get a better feel for the complete dynamics.

I'm wondering if it has to do with prior convictions, not wanting to get in trouble at work/by family, being scared of retribution? Just brainstorming my own ideas here.....

I tend to agree with you. I also can't wrap my head around the people there that night not being cooperative, and one or more hiring attorneys as mentioned by the VIs. Maybe I'd hire an attorney in the situation, but I certainly would cooperate with the family and be willing to take a lie detector. What am I missing?

Paula's statement in the article by Brittany Feagans was this regarding drugs:

“[The people she was with] like to party, and I think it all stems from drugs,” she said. “I’ve tried to tell these people that do drugs that I don’t really care about the drugs. I don’t care what you’re putting in your veins or down your throat. I want Christina, and I want you to tell me things. Then you can go back to popping your pills or whatever.”

What I don't understand is if they are told we don't care about your drug use, why wouldn't they tell what happened and help us find Christina? That is what doesn't make sense to me at all.
I recently talked with someone who had been told in confidence about info regarding where some bodies (not Christina! not even in TX) are buried (literally! :/). I urged this person to call the authorities (in this case, the FBI, b/c the local LE was in on the murder), and he said doing so would not only endanger him & his family, but would mean certain death to the guy who shared this terrible information. So I suggested an anonymous tip, and he agreed to do it, as soon as the murderer was in prison (going away for years on another rap).

Could Christina's "friends" be as terrified of retribution (for telling what they know) as the people in the scenario above?

I do and it's done.

AWESOME Hon!!
There are 2 complexes North of Legacy
and 2 complexes South of Legacy
IIRC there is not a complex west of Bishop correct?? Blue Martini is West of Bishop and North of Legacy correct?
I would love to be a fly on the wall to get this fact cleared up. :fence:

I am not sure. Maybe. But there are many ways to turn in information and remaining anonymous. Those are posted on Christina's FB page also.

I recently talked with someone who had been told in confidence about info regarding where some bodies (not Christina! not even in TX) are buried (literally! :/). I urged this person to call the authorities (in this case, the FBI, b/c the local LE was in on the murder), and he said doing so would not only endanger him & his family, but would mean certain death to the guy who shared this terrible information. So I suggested an anonymous tip, and he agreed to do it, as soon as the murderer was in prison (going away for years on another rap).

Could Christina's "friends" be as terrified of retribution (for telling what they know) as the people in the scenario above?

I am not sure. Maybe. But there are many ways to turn in information and remaining anonymous. Those are posted on Christina's FB page also.
Just to reassure you, JMOM, this story truly isn't about Christina. {{Hugs}}

Nah just a group of girls but I couldn't tell if one was her. They all looked alike.

Yes shes in one of the early park ones and is sat on the right hand side on the end and seems very reserved and doesn't add much comment at all. MOO JMO and all that

JMOM -

The affidavit is not clear about SB.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*

Pg3 Paragraph #2
Affiant later obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage where Arochi's Camaro was recorded
driving out of the parking garage at approximately 0358 hours from an area where Sabrina Boss, A friend
of Morris who was with her that night, stated Morris, Arochi, and other members of the group had parked.

Jmom - just trying to get clear on this.
If you can answer or find out for sure.
This actually makes me think that SB had rode with CM in the Celica and stated where CM, EA and all the others had parked.
It states nothing that she drove a vehicle and parked there.
DID SB RIDE WITH CM ?
or
DID SB LEAVE HER CAR AT GARAGE CLOSE TO PP APARTMENT?

Who were other members of the entire group?

It is my understanding that SB, EA, and Christina arrived at the same time to the parking garage? It's in either the affidavit or the warrant. I understood it as they were all in separate vehicles. I can check though.

No clue who all was there, we have 4 to 5 people then in EA's interview we have 10 people so I have no clue.

JMOM -

The affidavit is not clear about SB.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*

Pg3 Paragraph #2
Affiant later obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage where Arochi's Camaro was recorded
driving out of the parking garage at approximately 0358 hours from an area where Sabrina Boss, A friend
of Morris who was with her that night, stated Morris, Arochi, and other members of the group had parked.

Jmom - just trying to get clear on this.
If you can answer or find out for sure.
This actually makes me think that SB had rode with CM in the Celica and stated where CM, EA and all the others had parked.
It states nothing that she drove a vehicle and parked there.
DID SB RIDE WITH CM ?
or
DID SB LEAVE HER CAR AT GARAGE CLOSE TO PP APARTMENT?

Who were other members of the entire group?

Yes that is why it is unclear, the next paragraph in the affidavit -again it is unclear if SB was driving:
Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows Arochi's Camaro entering
the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 08/29/2014 at approximately 2322, followed immediately by
"Morris" Toyota Celica. According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles were parked within close proximity of
each other

SB never talks about her own car ,where she parked and so on..... that is what makes me think SB rode with CM to the Henry's Garage.

It is my understanding that SB, EA, and Christina arrived at the same time to the parking garage? It's in either the affidavit or the warrant. I understood it as they were all in separate vehicles. I can check though.

No clue who all was there, we have 4 to 5 people then in EA's interview we have 10 people so I have no clue.

No, I have no idea. I found the site when the question came up about the disturbance call yesterday.

Yes that is exactly what I thought too!:thinking:

I had posted this blurb today... as well ...
Here is the PPD Blotter for the date of 8-30-14.
http://www.plano.gov/Archive/ViewFile/Item/3659
I do not see any thing called in and reported at or near the Henry's Parking Garage for the 4am time frame.
But yes there is a Disturbance call at the Scruggs Location at 2:19am

Hmmmmm never heard that before.

Yes that is why it is unclear, the next paragraph in the affidavit -again it is unclear if SB was driving:
Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows Arochi's Camaro entering
the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 08/29/2014 at approximately 2322, followed immediately by
"Morris" Toyota Celica. According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles were parked within close proximity of
each other

SB never talks about her own car ,where she parked and so on..... that is what makes me think SB rode with CM to the Henry's Garage.

Guys you can not sleuth anyone other than Christina and EA. You can discuss what is in the warrant but you can not sleuth anyone else not even in the warrant. Please do not post addresses of people we don't know, that is not allowed.

each other

Okay so they met somewhere first before Henry's, right? Perhaps PPs apt.? I remember something about three cars going into the garage right after each other. I can't remember where I saw that though. Anyway we know one was EA's and one was Christina's.

So if there was a third car it may or may not have been SBs BUT I'm thinking they all left PPs and took three cars over to Henry's? That would mean others were in at least one of the cars, possibly all of the cars. My guess is they took the third car to Whataburger and then went back to PPs to eat. Which is why Christina and EA had to walk back. MOO and probably irrelevant.

I know we talked about this before. I still think that someone could have been parked outside of the garage. Maybe they did this earlier in the night or later after Christina left.

Also, JMOM, I am SURE police has done this, but a HUGE break in another case was LE asked residences and busineses in the area for their survaillence and they caught the people they later arrested driving in the early mornings. I think it would be key to ask the apartment complex for their video, as well as video from nearby businesses. Also, in surrounding areas. I am sure they did this, but you can always ask. We knew he drove away, but perhaps you will see someone else from the apartment going the same way, when they said they didn't. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7