GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how the reward money comes into play.. If someone that knows something, but has not come forward, say a party goer, finally fessed up... would they be eligible? 25000 bux is a lot of cash for someone! I guess what I am asking is: What is the "fine print" for the reward? JMOM? Anyone?

The info Has to lead to a conviction I believe

But I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong), they are admissible in Grand Jury hearings in Texas.

It is not that it is admissible per say ...but can or may CONSIDER ..but not a given or requirement
Here is a snippet of info from a CD Atty site .. (I will not post a link since I do not want it to appear I am promoting one particular one over another..but if the mods give the OK I will)http://www.paskcriminaldefense.com/grand-jury-representation.html
In Dallas County, the Grand Jury hears about a hundred cases a day. Needless to say, they only spend a matter of minutes on each case. They will, however, dismiss a case if there isn’t probable cause to believe an individual committed an offense. They also have the power to reduce a charge from a Felony to a Misdemeanor. That’s why it’s so important to point out in concise language why a case should be dismissed or reduced. A Grand Jury can consider evidence that may not be admissible in a regular trial. For instance, that fact that someone has taken and passed a polygraph examination is not admissible at a trial. But a Grand Jury can consider that type of evidence.

It is not that it is admissible per say ...but can or may CONSIDER ..but not a given or requirement
Here is a snippet of info from a CD Atty site .. (I will not post a link since I do not want it to appear I am promoting one particular one over another..but if the mods give the OK I will)
In Dallas County, the Grand Jury hears about a hundred cases a day. Needless to say, they only spend a matter of minutes on each case. They will, however, dismiss a case if there isn’t probable cause to believe an individual committed an offense. They also have the power to reduce a charge from a Felony to a Misdemeanor. That’s why it’s so important to point out in concise language why a case should be dismissed or reduced. A Grand Jury can consider evidence that may not be admissible in a regular trial. For instance, that fact that someone has taken and passed a polygraph examination is not admissible at a trial. But a Grand Jury can consider that type of evidence.

You're not Yorkie mom if your don't post a link! :findinglink:

Is anyone on here involved with Equuisearch? Im still curious why they say search dogs arent interested in human bodies? We asked many times back when i searched with them in the summer and thats the only answer they gave. Dogs arent intetested in humans!!! Makes no sense.

Is anyone on here involved with Equuisearch? Im still curious why they say search dogs arent interested in human bodies? We asked many times back when i searched with them in the summer and thats the only answer they gave. Dogs arent intetested in humans!!! Makes no sense.

Did they mean they're interested in scents?

Thank you for the kind post. I needed that right about now. Have a great day.

JMOM - I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to help us stay on track. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and friend to Christina and her family. Thank you for giving of your time, heart, mind, body, and soul. You are a blessing to us all. So many of us are here because we are truly emotionally invested and want this mystery, this nightmare solved. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't remember this family and the friends of this family in my prayers. Because I have used this story has a teaching story for my daughters, they too ask what is going on. I know there is so much going on, that we can't know. Honestly, it isn't our business. However, I do trust that their will be justice, if not here then in the after life of those who are involved. I pray that she is brought home safe and soon. If this isn't the case, I hope their is peace brought to this family with no further delays. I know that if Christina was able, she'd be in her mom's arms this very moment. If she is hurt, I pray she has comfort. If she is scared, I pray she has peace. If she is with God, I pray for her family and friends to cherish all the time and memories they have had with such an amazing person. Whatever we say and do on this board, I hope we are moving forward and respecting others. The common goal is to find Christina..... after that happens, let the cards fall.

If forensics don't find evidence of Christina's DNA in the Camaro and if they don't have her on camera entering the Camaro and we don't have her body.... Then we must look at other options besides EA, so someone else must have been in the garage if EA didn't do it. Of course, this case may take years. At this rate, it looks like it will be years before it is solved.
It feels like it's dragging on and on, but, as I'm sure we've all seen on WS, cases can break open unexpectedly at any time. It's not like the investigation has stalled -- we're just not privy to all the details, IMO.

:
It feels like it's dragging on and on, but, as I'm sure we've all seen on WS, cases can break open unexpectedly at any time. It's not like the investigation has stalled -- we're just not privy to all the details, IMO.

Whoop- there it is!
:party:

Good morning sleuths! I've got finals this week and have been MIA for a few days, so I'm going to try to catch up this morning :)

So if this has already been posted I'm sorry.[modsnip] Found that interesting... hopefully it means one of them knows something and is talking and it caused a falling out.

Fingers crossed for some good news this week!!

You're not Yorkie mom if your don't post a link! :findinglink:

You crack me up!!!:loveyou:
I will If Mods give me a ok to post the CD ATTY /JUDGE site ..I kinda think he knows the stuff :blushing:

Good morning sleuths! I've got finals this week and have been MIA for a few days, so I'm going to try to catch up this morning :)

So if this has already been posted I'm sorry. [modsnip] Found that interesting... hopefully it means one of them knows something and is talking and it caused a falling out.

She's an interesting one fo sho!

So if this has already been posted I'm sorry. [modsnip] Found that interesting... hopefully it means one of them knows something and is talking and it caused a falling out.

I noticed that the other day too! :)

:thinking::slap::pillowfight2::desert::worms::phone:

JMOM did hint that they are getting information from someone we might not expect.
I think the best chances to get information will come from those with the most to lose.
I.E someone with a great career ahead of them (say in sports) or someone with a family. JMO

Sounds like security doesn't pay good attention at the SOL. Otherwise, her car would have been towed.

Here is a post from our own skrublove [modsnip]. According to him, there is one security guard and he is on foot.

BBM

The parking garage this occurred in is behind henrys tavern. It's just so happens to be the only bar that is open till 2am in that block of shops. Verses if ur on the south side of the shops there are multiple bars open till 2am, and a police station. Not to mention their is only one security guard on the northside. He's usually not there all night. Verses the south side has multiple security guards walking around constantly.

We do know exactly where they were both parked and again, there is no way he wouldn't have seen her unless he had his eyes closed. :)

But also don't forget how LE said in the warrant they feel the way she left the garage was in EA's vehicle. We can't just ignore that can we?

:scared: He would have access to the security video too.

Per the affidavit, "According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles were parked within close proximity of each other." Sure he didn't have both eyes shut, but maybe he had just one eye open because he was seeing double double.

This is what confuses me. The camera shows her car. If he's that close, does the camera show his car? Is this the information we aren't privvy to? That's what I would think but then the wording of tthe affiant where she could have only left undetected via his car so then no, they don't have his car on video. So tthat takes me back to how close his car was or was the angle of the camera only on Christina's car?

This is what confuses me. The camera shows her car. If he's that close, does the camera show his car? Is this the information we aren't privvy to? That's what I would think but then the wording of tthe affiant where she could have only left undetected via his car so then no, they don't have his car on video. So tthat takes me back to how close his car was or was the angle of the camera only on Christina's car?

Maybe they were parked side by side, and the way the camera angle was you could only get so much of her and his car. If she went in on the passenger side of his car maybe she was no longer in sight? Sounds like the film was also grainy if they can't make out any of the cars clearly. Perhaps her being short and having that black hat on with his black car, and grainy pic, all just blended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member