GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of Course TYM comes in with the LINKS

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/09/boyfriend-of-christina-morris-indicted-on-drug-charges/
COLLIN COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – The boyfriend of 23-year-old Christina Morris has been indicted on drug charges unrelated to

the missing woman’s case.
Federal agents say Hunter Foster is wrapped up in a drug trafficking operation and was arrested at an after-hours club that operates

out of a northwest Dallas strip club. Foster was one of 15 people indicted on drug conspiracy charges.
Speaking with CBS 11 News by phone, Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy, said the new development has left her speechless. During

the conversation she also revealed that her daughter was “upset over her boyfriend’s alleged drug use and threatened to leave him”

right before she vanished.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/27590...ndictments-christina-morris-boyfriend-charged

The boyfriend of Christina Morris, a woman who's been missing for more than three months, was indicted recently in connection to a drug sting.FOX 4 first exposed alleged drug abuse at a local night club in September as part of a news station investigation, and now, 15 people have been indicted after a Dallas police and federal investigation.Among those arrested and indicted was Morris' live-in boyfriend, Hunter Lee Foster.
Foster, 23, faces a federal charge of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.
The indictment says on Aug. 1, Foster was working with others to deal molly, a form of ecstasy.
Foster and Morris lived together in Fort Worth.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...na-morris-faces-federal-drug-charge/20176159/
Federal agents have arrested 15 people in connection with illegal drug activity at a club in Northwest Dallas.
One of the suspects is Hunter Lee Foster, 23. If that name sounds familiar, he is the boyfriend of Christina Morris, the Fort Worth woman who vanished in Plano last August.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ace-drug-charges-after-club-investigation.ece
Fifteen people face federal drug distribution and conspiracy charges stemming from an investigation at a northwest Dallas dance club, federal authorities said Tuesday.
Among the defendants is the boyfriend of a missing Fort Worth woman who was last seen in Plano in August.

I am not sure. I can certainly check on that or Kool may know. Let me see what I can find out.

I believe it was Mark only, but I am confirming this.

Not to mention HIS supplier who is worried about being outed. These thugs have more to worry about than just their sentence and financial losses. Their lives are probably at risk, as well.
I don't see this as a small time bust at all. With fifteen people arrested (or 12) at one club...

Thank you for saying what I was about to post. Yes. It is dangerous and more is at stake, - people's lives, than a prison sentence; and that is horrible enough in itself. But people reap what the sow or whatever the expression is. Karma. Consequences.. ... litigation.... whichever school of thought is applicable.

Justice for Christina ....

Who did what. I want the truth. I want the one who did whatever happened to be held accountable and not the "obvious" one or the one expected. Truth is strange. And good hearted, well-intentioned people can be fooled by clever, glib, evil people. It's nothing against the good hearted people. It's all on the evil one/s. (I hesitate to say "evil do-er.")

That is alarming IMO.

Definitely something glad to have far in my rear view mirror! I would say for those 15 there are easily 50 more. I would say mostly Molly or Cocaine going on a long with GHB. It is well known and would be a place to go after the bar or club. They are only open Saturday nights (technically Sunday 3am-8am). As stated above no alcohol but easily something to take in with you in a small amount. The security looks the other way for payment. There are not strippers during after hours the stage is replaced with dj booth and there are go go dancers for miles.

The more I think about it (like to block it out) the more I am thankful!

people are talking about him like he is sammy the bull or Paulo escobar which I think is a massive miss characterization of the situation.

Hmmmm I don't think he's a big time dealer but I think that he is more than likely in a large ring of dealers who have connections to a bigger picture. He is one link to a large puzzle they are piecing.

Haha, kinda. No one really gets pure LSD (acid) anymore. It's mostly synthetic stuff which makes it even more dangerous because you never know what some person mixed into it while they were high... JMO

WHAT???? OMG! This is all too odd for me. Like LSD from the 60's like flower child, acid stuff? LOL

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/09/boyfriend-of-christina-morris-indicted-on-drug-charges/
COLLIN COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) –

The boyfriend of 23-year-old Christina Morris has been indicted on drug charges ........

Speaking with CBS 11 News by phone, Christina’s mother, Jonni McElroy, said the new development has left her speechless. During

the conversation she also revealed that her daughter was “upset over her boyfriend’s alleged drug use and threatened to leave him”

right before she vanished.

BBM

I have to say this might be very telling of the the hours and days leading up to CM Vanishing... I believe that this is a possible clue .

ETA: I would think that Jonni is not only speechless but furious at the thought that HF possibly was using around CM ,had that drug supply around her and potentially exposed her to dangerous and compromising situations and people.

Hmmmm I don't think he's a big time dealer but I think that he is more than likely in a large ring of dealers who have connections to a bigger picture. He is one link to a large puzzle they are piecing.

Bigger ones that he may or may not have owed money to?

N-Bomb can be snorted, pill form, injected and also in liquid form ( nose drops).

So, a grand jury met last week and decided to indict Hunter and 14 others in the drug ring.

The raw video tapes of EA's interviews with media were requested/Subpoenaed by LE/grand jury (with the date of Dec. 4 somehow connected).

Are these grand juries connected?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Singe

people are talking about him like he is sammy the bull or Paulo escobar which I think is a massive miss characterization of the situation.

Agreed. Someone going to prison for anything is a big deal to that person and that one will do many things to avoid it, imo. No one has to be the kingpin of North America in order to do some serious time. Incarceration ...loss of freedom is serious to anyone.

Haven't even checked. I have a few things to check on for y'all and I will get answers or Kool will as soon as we can and if the info can be released. :)

Thank You :thinking:

Did HF have his own car? Just wondering if he and CM shared one. I hope he did not use her car for any of his activities.
We all know that EA has the Camaro,can you confirm what he(HF) has if any?

Fox 4 News Dallas FB page comment section has an ineresting post.

So, a grand jury met last week and decided to indict Hunter and 14 others in the drug ring.

The raw video tapes of EA's interviews with media were requested/Subpoenaed by LE/grand jury (with the date of Dec. 4 somehow connected).

Are these grand juries connected?

No. One is federal, the other Collin County.

Yes he has his own car. The Celica GT is Christina's vehicle and Mark has it currently.

I think he has some sort of SUV, Kool can you confirm that? I do know they each have their own vehicles though.

Thank You :thinking:

Did HF have his own car? Just wondering if he and CM shared one. I hope he did not use her car for any of his activities.
We all know that EA has the Camaro,can you confirm what he(HF) has if any?

Yes he has his own car. The Celica GT is Christina's vehicle and Mark has it currently.

I think he has some sort of SUV, Kool can you confirm that? I do know they each have their own vehicles though.

There were pics on CM's Instagram of a Scion. Could be his.

So, what if EA and HF did speak that night. Many of us have always thought so. I would gather many have changed their mind or may change their mind. So, they speak and EA told him he or his family or someone was threatened and was told he had to deliver CM somewhere unless HF did what the person said. Could be money or drugs. HF said no. So, EA did it and delivered her, hence the actions that followed. To ME, this would explain the actions of HF not reporting her, as I never understood before. And this would explain the actions of EA, as I have always felt there has been fear. Maybe they said we will kill your brother or parent. This is just a scenario. Just an opinion. IF real, yes he could have gone to LE, but maybe they said not to and maybe he was fearful. And yes, that is horrible IF he did this that he made a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member