GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TCMom it is later posted on spreaker where all the archives are from previous shows

Also, I apologize for the length of my posts. Again, I've only just now discovered this website. It looks like many of you have been on it since the beginning. It's a neat website, yet sad that it has to exist.

But, again, I'm sorry for the lengths of my posts, and if I'm asking questions that have already been answered pages and pages ago. I'm just trying to get up to speed. On the internet, it seems like most of the stories are just news places regurgitating the same information over and over again.

No worries. I enjoy your posts and find them thoughtful and helpful. Everyone is ruminating because that's all we can do at the moment. Who knows when some small word or notion will spark something. It's worth the time imo.

I don't think Mexico will come into play at all here, either. The family seems pretty rooted here...with school enrollment, organized sports participation, been here a while, etc.

Sorry for the mistake not streaker but spreaker

This could very well be true, and my hat's off to you and Kool - now my meter is going the other way. Now I think they were going somewhere; could it be possible that she was a CI in the sting? In so many cases, it tends to be SA and rejection so I naturally was going there in my mind; but maybe EA wasn't creepy in that way (just other ways). I do think the texts will tell the story.
I still think EA was a bit player in the drug scene, so if someone set up CM, it was a friend. EA may have been a pawn and he took things to a level they didn't anticipate in their game. I just haven't seen evidence of a serious drug involvement on EA's part like that of HF and CM's former boyfriend's father. Some people on this board have hinted at manipulation and a Queen Bee mentality in one of CM's friends who she hung out with that evening. Judging by the PI's comments, she was pursuing the drug angle, so I'm really curious to see if it turned out to be a dead end or a vicious circle. In all my theorizing, I keep reminding myself not to forget to pray that CM comes home and justice is served !

@frisson

No message can actually be deleted from an Android or IPhone its what is called Data Recovery. I do have a family member very techy and can retrieve deleted messages from any phone in minutes

Thanks for the reminder about the keys. If her car and house keys were together, and I believe JMOM stated they were found, the text to leave the door open makes no sense coming from Christina.

Just jumping off your post...do we know if Christina's car keys were found? Do we know if her house key was found? Do we know if the house key and car keys were together (on same ring for example). Maybe a VI can answer these questions for us as there has been a lot of confusion about it, I know I am not clear on it. It may be possible it's too specific of information for the VI's to answer which is understandable if that's the case.

I know it scares me to even think he may have been involved with cartel but it could explain why he wont talk. Very dangerous for anyone who "talks". I am not too sure anyone that sees or knows anything in Mexico would speak up either if it means the cartel will come after you and kill your family JMO. Those that do get involved with cartel due to drugs and money probably dont realize just what they are getting themselves and their families involved in or maybe they dont care the danger they put them in. I dont think I could even imagine the evil and what really goes on with the cartel and I dont ever want to find out first hand.

On another note I ran across this fb page when the drug bust happened. [modsnip]

JMO but I feel IF he was involved in a cartel, he wouldn't have been living at home still and stealing cell phones. IYKWIM. Again, JMO.

IMO, if the DEA put her in that position they would know it's very dangerous and they would be watching her.
Not necessarily.
I remember a case not long ago a young woman with some.minor charges the pd were willing to drop if she
Met with some undesirables. They lost track of her and she was murdered. I wish I could remember her name
She had a thread here and she had long strawberry blond hair if I remember correctly. It was a very sad case.

Just jumping off your post...do we know if Christina's car keys were found? Do we know if her house key was found? Do we know if the house key and car keys were together (on same ring for example). Maybe a VI can answer these questions for us as there has been a lot of confusion about it, I know I am not clear on it. It may be possible it's too specific of information for the VI's to answer which is understandable if that's the case.

This is one thing I really would like to know. If she had her keys with her, she obviously didn't get in his car willingly... Unless they planned to go somewhere. But, I thought the friends told LE they were going to their own cars, so did they know she didn't have her keys all along? Part of a plan?

I
I still think EA was a bit player in the drug scene, so if someone set up CM, it was a friend. EA may have been a pawn and he took things to a level they didn't anticipate in their game. I just haven't seen evidence of a serious drug involvement on EA's part like that of HF and CM's former boyfriend's father. Some people on this board have hinted at manipulation and a Queen Bee mentality in one of CM's friends who she hung out with that evening. Judging by the PI's comments, she was pursuing the drug angle, so I'm really curious to see if it turned out to be a dead end or a vicious circle. In all my theorizing, I keep reminding myself not to forget to pray that CM comes home and justice is served !

He may be a bit player in the drug scene but IMO he's not a bit player in Christina's disappearance. Bail set at $1 million and the immigration hold say otherwise. I think if we knew whether she got into his car willingly or not would help shape some of our theories.

Not necessarily.
I remember a case not long ago a young woman with some.minor charges the pd were willing to drop if she
Met with some undesirables. They lost track of her and she was murdered. I wish I could remember her name
She had a thread here and she had long strawberry blond hair if I remember correctly. It was a very sad case.

IMO, that would make the case much more cut and dry and police would probably already know what players are involved but IMO I don't think that is the case.

I can't find the article for a link and for the exact comment from Officer Tilley about if they (LE) could tell us what DNA was found that then we'd understand more (this is verbatim as I can't find the article) which it's obvious why he can't tell us and I completely understand that. However, it has me thinking of just what could he possibly be talking about and one thing that came to mind was is the possibility of maybe they found in the car something such as duct tape that had EA's and Christina's DNA on it, or something used to hold her against her will/kidnap her such as a rope and it had EA's and Christina's DNA on it?

I can't find the article for a link and for the exact comment from Officer Tilley about if they (LE) could tell us what DNA was found that then we'd understand more (this is verbatim as I can't find the article) which it's obvious why he can't tell us and I completely understand that. However, it has me thinking of just what could he possibly be talking about and one thing that came to mind was is the possibility of maybe they found in the car something such as duct tape that had EA's and Christina's DNA on it, or something used to hold her against her will/kidnap her such as a rope and it had EA's and Christina's DNA on it?
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...kidnapping-in-christina-morris-case/20353567/

If he had that stuff in his car, looks premeditated to me!

interesting you brought his attorney up. When I reading through stuff this morning, it appeared in a comment that he didn't actually hire the attorney on his own but a certain organization did. You can find that organization posting on Twitter and it referring to them bringing in the attorney.

Organization? Like a legal aid organization? I can't think of any type of organization that would do that other than a legal aid organization; and, I think they only help poor people with things like landlord/welfare issues. Maybe the family was renting the home in Allen?

Confusing.

Either way, I think he ends up with a court appointed attorney...which should bode well for CM's family. Unless I'm mistaken, court appointeds are not high dollar guys with decades of experience. I could be wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003