GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been such a pleasant exchange of ideas and discussion today! I'm not sure what has changed the dynamic but I hope we can continue in this vein. Thanks, everyone.

Thanks for pointing this out! I jumped off to have dinner with the fam and was thinking the same thing. It has been such a wonderful day of collaboration and free of snark. Love it. When we all work this way it can help bring Christina home!

Kool,
Is PPD aware of the identity of all 9-10 people that were there that night and the info just isn't being released? Or is there still uncertainty about who all was there due to silence of party-goers?

Yes, they know who all was there, to my knowledge. Now, as far, as others names being released, I do not know that reasoning. I know that some left before the after party as well.

I know, I really hope we are not going into snarkaliciousville again.

I hope we can all keep this calm on here, we are all here to help one another and my main focus is to Bring Christina home.... :)
It amazes me after being on here, how it can get so crazy and hasty at times. I guess I am a peacemaker ;)

I hope we can all keep this calm on here, we are all here to help one another and my main focus is to Bring Christina home.... :)
It amazes me after being on here, how it can get so crazy and hasty at times. I guess I am a peacemaker ;)

Christina seems to be such a beautiful soul. I want her home with her family! Everyone has an opinion as to what may have happened and should be able to express that opinion without out fear of being ostracized for it- peace, love , and harmony.

Namaste

Christina seems to be such a beautiful soul. I want her home with her family! Everyone has an opinion as to what may have happened and should be able to express that opinion without out fear of being ostracized for it- peace, love , and harmony.

Namaste

This post is so beautiful. Thank you.

I just had my first stroll through the Arochi neighborhood. Two comments:

1) Team Christina has done an excellent job with fliers all over the neighborhood on the street lamp posts. But, at 7:30pm, tonight the one at the corner of Harvard and Aylesbury had been ripped down again. You can see the tape remnants. If I had fliers and tape with me I would have fixed it. Someone must be very bitter to rip them down daily.

2) The walking trail, grassy, wooded area next to the neighborhood (and hundreds of feet from EA's house) would be a very convenient place to put her. I'm certain that area has been searched multiple times but sheesh it was kind of creepy to see it up close and personal.

They just don't make'em like they used to any more. Wonder if the crash data from the air bags came back too?
Also remember the warrant to search his car said something about having a way to tell when the dent occurred through some kind of data recording system...its at the very end of the warrant. I'd like to know if any new info came from that!

I just had my first stroll through the Arochi neighborhood. Two comments:

1) Team Christina has done an excellent job with fliers all over the neighborhood on the street lamp posts. But, at 7:30pm, tonight the one at the corner of Harvard and Aylesbury had been ripped down again. You can see the tape remnants. If I had fliers and tape with me I would have fixed it. Someone must be very bitter to rip them down daily.

[Snip for focus by me ]

Perhaps it was Allen Code Enforcement

[Snip for focus by me ]

Perhaps it was Allen Code Enforcement

I didn't count precisely, but I would estimate I saw 10 fliers on my jaunt through the neighborhood (and I didn't cover the entire 'hood) and the one at the corner of Harvard and Aylesbury was the only one that had been taken down. BF noted on twitter earlier today that a man in the 1200 block of Aylesbury had been "caught" removing a sign.

I have always thought that the camera/pictures might be a key to finding out more information. If she had pictures of HF and others arrested, they could be VERY incriminating. Maybe she was keeping some pictures for "leverage" in case someone tried to accuse her or threaten her about what was going on. ?? I don't think it was ever clear on WS the location of the camera and how it got to her house?

Oh, thanks, my favorite subject surfaces once more! :D

I didn't count precisely, but I would estimate I saw 10 fliers on my jaunt through the neighborhood (and I didn't cover the entire 'hood) and the one at the corner of Harvard and Aylesbury was the only one that had been taken down. BF noted on twitter earlier today that a man in the 1200 block of Aylesbury had been "caught" removing a sign.

Oh I thought it was someone who lived on the same street as EA. I only saw the first tweet about it I guess, not who it was specifically. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste