GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they speed up when they saw their cars?

Or someone? Maybe someone was doing something to their car? Someone that is familiar with the layout, would they have been able to see their car from the entrance way?

While I agree... I'm into fashion, but come 3am or so... if my feet got cold, or I was getting comfy, I'd put on some socks. I'd even borrow some from a friend. But that's just me.

That's just it. What she was wearing looked like comfortable, end-of-the-night going home clothes. Not something you'd wear to an after-hours rave and certainly nothing you'd wear to meet anyone out IMO.

Thanks. That was all I was asking. So are you are confirming she just spoke directly to him and he gave her those two quotes. Sorry, but it wasn't clear to me. The quotes that is. The fact that he is the attorney was very clear. No question about that.

Quoting myself. I just saw on Twitter that someone asked her if she spoke to him directly. Thanks whoever you are for asking. I appreciate it. Please understand that I and many others don't make any assumptions and shouldn't be faulted for this or be to made feel as though this as a bad thing. Facts are a wonderful thing. Assumptions are not.

BFs twiiter

Or someone? Maybe someone was doing something to their car? Someone that is familiar with the layout, would they have been able to see their car from the entrance way?
I was convincing myself maybe it was relief like made it to their cars after that long "silent" walk. But definitely something to think about. Hmmmm...Also I wonder if either of their vehicles had remote start?

I was convincing myself maybe it was relief like made it to their cars after that long "silent" walk. But definitely something to think about. Hmmmm...Also I wonder if either of their vehicles had remote start?

I don't think Christina's car would, but maybe the Camaro? I can't believe it is about to be 2015.

I don't think Christina's car would, but maybe the Camaro? I can't believe it is about to be 2015.
Thanks I think EA's would too. Was just asking because of the light on the upper right. It seems to be shining forward rather than down. But I guess not as a headlight would. Yes I'm really hopeful LE is going to put their dots together and bring Christina home before the new year!

This!!

I would also like to add about the fair day in court:
Anything that impairs the presumption of innocence during "fair day in court" would be a violation of the 14th Amendment and for good measure I suppose I can dig out the Magna Carta 39 and throw in the 5th & 8th Amendments as well .....just to toss around .

I'm sure the person who made the "I don 't care if he gets a fair day in court" type comment was just engaging in hyperbole. We all are versed in and support the presumption of innocence.

Casey Sutton ‏@chortie74 Dec 16

#helpfindchristinamorris Volunteers needed for 12/20 search 9am Allen HS. #ChristinaMorris #BringChristinaMorrisHome

Has there been any explanation why 2 text messages/ phone call were placed from EA's phone to HF just prior to entering the garage? We saw on the surveillance tape CM talking on a cellphone, has it been verified that she was talking on her phone?

Cell phone records obtained by detectives showed text messages and a phone call were made from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster, Christina’s boyfriend, at 3:50 a.m., 3:53 a.m. and 3:55 a.m. Aug. 30 – moments before they were seen entering the garage.
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...-account-of-last-moments-with-morris/article_

Quoting myself. I just saw on Twitter that someone asked her if she spoke to him directly. Thanks whoever you are for asking. I appreciate it. Please understand that I and many others don't make any assumptions and shouldn't be faulted for this or be to made feel as though this as a bad thing. Facts are a wonderful thing. Assumptions are not.

No worries. I understand. Unfortunately we spent a good part of today discussing an assumption. I shouldn't have responded as much....I have a hard time not correcting something I see as incorrect. But at the end of the day for me and IMO it really doesn't matter who his attny is unless said attny can get him to reveal where Christina is. So my bad and my apology for dragging it out. Let's find Christina....

Maybe now that Kim Williams is done testifying against her husband and will have to wait her day in court PJ will have some time to go spend with Enrique and maybe get some answers. I won't hold my breath that he will speak but you never know....

Has there been any explanation why 2 text messages/ phone call were placed from EA's phone to HF just prior to entering the garage? We saw on the surveillance tape CM talking on a cellphone, has it been verified that she was talking on her phone?

Cell phone records obtained by detectives showed text messages and a phone call were made from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster, Christina’s boyfriend, at 3:50 a.m., 3:53 a.m. and 3:55 a.m. Aug. 30 – moments before they were seen entering the garage.
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...-account-of-last-moments-with-morris/article_

This is a good question for JMOM.

I don't believe we will hear anything till LE hands over everything they have against
Enrique. That's what 30 days?

We really need a lot of help this Saturday so please if you can make it we would really appreciate all the help we can get!!! :)

Casey Sutton ‏@chortie74 Dec 16

#helpfindchristinamorris Volunteers needed for 12/20 search 9am Allen HS. #ChristinaMorris #BringChristinaMorrisHome

Agree totally....for me , I don't care who his attorney is it doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things. JMO

Sooooo anyone who is free on Saturday to help us search for her please join us at Allen High School at 9:00am. There is an event set up on Christina's public HFCM FB page. If you would please let us know you are coming so we know how many people to expect. Let's #FINDCHRISTINA

No worries. I understand. Unfortunately we spent a good part of today discussing an assumption. I shouldn't have responded as much....I have a hard time not correcting something I see as incorrect. But at the end of the day for me and IMO it really doesn't matter who his attny is unless said attny can get him to reveal where Christina is. So my bad and my apology for dragging it out. Let's find Christina....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling