GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what she had in her bag?
I believe it's been said she was wearing flip flops. I'm not sure her bag contents were ever known or released? If she was into skating it's not a stretch she may have backup socks/shoes for skating with her to change into. Curious why you ask?

So least the attorney has verified that ads to the list of facts ...short list that is

Thanks to Brittany for settling that issue! And to catpatrol for asking about it!

Since she sounds like she is into fashion I'm going to guess she wouldn't wear socks with sandals. JMO though

While I agree... I'm into fashion, but come 3am or so... if my feet got cold, or I was getting comfy, I'd put on some socks. I'd even borrow some from a friend. But that's just me.

Both guys and girls around here, middle school thru college age, wear socks with the slide on style flip flops, the ones with a thick strap across rather than a thong style with the V shape and the piece between the big toe and 2nd toe. I have no idea if Christina would wear something like that or have it with her, though.

ETA Midwestern college town here, with a big university.

Thanks to Brittany for settling that issue! And to catpatrol for asking about it!

My only question is her tweets with comments from his attorney are the same ones we previously quoted from MSM from earlier. Curious if these are thing he said as of today or is she grabbing the quotes from the same articles as us.

Yes, that's what I've stated from the beginning: I doubt they have the money to hire a big shot attorney.

But, logic would follow that a good defense attorney would have fought a $1 million bail at arraignment given that EA cooperated without an attorney and in the 100+ days that followed CM's disappearance, he didn't flee. Seems like he barely even left the city.

So, again, I don't think there was an attorney - Paul Johnson or otherwise - at the arraignment. And, still doubt, when the dust settles, that he'll be the attorney if there is a trial.

There is no reason why an attorney would waste time lowering his bond, IMO.
Let's suppose the bond was reduced to an affordable amount, he won't ever get out of custody due to the immigration hold placed by Homeland Securty. Homeland Security will hold him in custody (in the same place, Collin County Jail) until local LE has released all charges against him before they decide where he needs to go. So currently he's sitting between a rock and a hard place. He's not going anywhere until this case is closed.

So do have a photo of the sandals she was wearing ? Or maybe something similar? Since we are on topic. Just wondering what was on her feet

While I agree... I'm into fashion, but come 3am or so... if my feet got cold, or I was getting comfy, I'd put on some socks. I'd even borrow some from a friend. But that's just me.

Yeah, me too. At one point a pair of black shorts were listed as what she was wearing, I believe. :thinking:

What would be weird if she was planning on putting on her Nikes to drive when she reached her car and her Nikes were in the car? I don't like driving in flip flops or sandals. I do prefer my Nikes while driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95