GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to respond to the find christina map. Im surprised we dont have other ppl on the map but I guess we arent allowed to sleuth them and it might not be smart to tip them off but i noticed a friend or 2 of this so called group live in Allen right off hwy 5 and then the ex bf and family live near as well. (when not locked up). Im still not convinced they werent involved somehow. They are a shady family with proven records but I really dont see EA having any friends, especially none to help with this type situation. So confused and thought we would be 2 the bottom by now. Where is Christina? Enrique is not this bright.

Ex BF was questioned 2 times!
Im wondering if they might find someone elses dna in that car along with EA's and Christinas.

You don't speak on Twitter. You write. Big difference.

It demonstrates an understanding of the language. I'm sure Jonni would have met with a translator, tweeted with the Arochi's, wrote letters, etc.

It demonstrates an understanding of the language. I'm sure Jonni would have met with a translator, tweeted with the Arochi's, wrote letters, etc.

What could they say to her?

I would not meet with her!
I don't think that's in the best interest of anyone!
but that's JMO.

What could they say to her?

I would not meet with her!
I don't think that's in the best interest of anyone!
but that's JMO.

Did you listen to the radio show? I'm pretty on board with what Tricia said. They could show empathy. For a long time EA was nothing but a "witness". Why not show empathy? They could say "How can we help you find Christina and prove that EA had nothing to do with this?" I understand that their attorney most likely advised them not to talk to Jonni (for obvious reasons, already caught in enough lies as it is) but IMO it still shows little integrity and is not the right thing to do.

My phone is doing the same things. I don't want to scare y'all and it is probably not related, but since y'all are having the same problems I want to report that three days ago my credit card was compromised and was cut off by the credit card company bc of charges popping up all over the US.

My card too!

KRLD 1080 AM is reporting that the group will be out searching for CM today. I thought is was scheduled for tomorrow.

I'm confused I thought we weren't able to sleuth the brother, parents, party goers or others? I slept last night did I miss something? ( cause I sure have have my theories about 2 people I haven't been able to post about on here) I won't say a word till its confirmed we can sleuth others cause it would be bad to see this thread locked up

Did you listen to the radio show? I'm pretty on board with what Tricia said. They could show empathy. For a long time EA was nothing but a "witness". Why not show empathy? They could say "How can we help you find Christina and prove that EA had nothing to do with this?" I understand that their attorney most likely advised them not to talk to Jonni (for obvious reasons, already caught in enough lies as it is) but IMO it still shows little integrity and is not the right thing to do.

Understood but I never saw it happen in other cases.

They "maybe" victims but EA has brought them into this. He's told police that he woke his bro when he got home (alibi?) ...and he resides with his parents, so they're ALL associated wether forced or acces. after the fact. And btw....his parents speak great English, but CM's mom also speaks great Spanish (no speaky English doesn't work here), no excuses :p

He has been raised that public appearances matter more than integrity and morals..(many examples) please save your pity for CM and her circle!

Have you spoken with EA's parents? If not, what is your basis for stating that they speak great English?

Have you spoken with EA's parents? If not, what is your basis for stating that they speak great English?
Quailfoot, I've been waiting for you to return to this site! I value your thoughts because you present yourself as knowledgeable about the legal system and remind us to be as objective as possible.

So quail foot was right!

Or, Quailfoot was just looking at all of the information made available and using logic, instead of emotion, to deduce.

You have to understand what a defense attorney does, then understand what the State Bar of Texas expects a defense attorney to do, then look at the circumstances of the arraignment.

This isn't rocket science. It's more like Hello Kitty coloring book.

Part of the problem here is that there is no real investigative journalism occurring. I think that is partially due to news organizations not having enough money to have dedicated crime reporters/journalists.

Instead, you have them just throwing someone out there when the police or prosecutors say, "Hey, we're doing this." So, reporter assigned this time just goes out there and regurgitates what the police and prosecutors say, without a single ounce of doubt in what they say or do. In other words, they simply become a Press Release for the police and prosecutors.

Old time investigative journalists would cultivate connections with everyone involved - and, potentially involved. Back in the day, it was like a race to see who could crack the case sooner - the police or the crime reporter.

Sadly, those days are gone. So, we are stuck with rumor and innuendo. But, you can still apply logic to what you are hearing, reading, and seeing. If...you want to.

Logic dictates that a defense attorney, hired/paid, would have, according to his or her duty under Texas and Federal Law, vigorously defended his or her client beginning with the arraignment. Here, we don't even have one reporter or anyone else stating that an attorney was even present at the arraignment.

Then, day after day after day of no attorney being listed. It's not a riddle. And, if it's simply a "clerical error," someone must have a very frozen computer to not just login in and type "Johnson, Paul" into the little blank.

Use your brains. Everyone in their heart wants CM found and justice to be served. But, when you let your heart get out in front of your head, you lose focus on what's important.

I'm confused I thought we weren't able to sleuth the brother, parents, party goers or others? I slept last night did I miss something? ( cause I sure have have my theories about 2 people I haven't been able to post about on here) I won't say a word till its confirmed we can sleuth others cause it would be bad to see this tread locked up..... js

You're correct.

As far as we know his brother has nothing at all to do with this. He is not the one accused of a crime.
Jmo
He provided an alibi for EA, although I don't know if it's been stated clearly what CA said, but I believe he vouched for the time EA says he got home that night. EA said in an interview he woke his brother up, but he wasn't clear if he woke him up intentionally or accidentally.

Anywho. Glad we have so many knowledgeable people in here.

Great to hear a search is happening today too.

Quailfoot, what are your thoughts about Keith Gore possibly being EA's attorney and not PT?

I don't know who either one of them are. I know that PJ was hailed as a great defense attorney by those on this site. Although, I'd never heard of him. He was obviously no Dick DeGuerin where most folks might recognize it even if they didn't follow the law every day.

Same with Keith Gore. I don't have any idea who he is. Never heard hear of him or PJ. I assume he's a local defense attorney. Probably has a website we could all look up to see his experience, favorite color, etc.

Either way, even as this morning, there is no attorney listed for EA, neither PJ or Keith Gore nor anyone else. So, that signifies to me that the family isn't some sort of fountain of wealth with piles of money just set aside to hand off to attorneys.

If anything, the Arochis just seem like people. Their son has been arrested, and they don't seem to know what to do. And, that makes sense because when you try to find any of their names in criminal arrest records, you come up with a big nothing. They appear to have no experience with the law, not so much as even a traffic ticket.

So, I doubt they are very wealthy. At minimum, to me, they don't appear to be very law savvy. But, what law abiding citizen really is? Few people/families would really know what to do if their child without a prior record were suddenly accused of being involved in a crime.

I mean right off the top of your heads, would you know who to call (besides Ghostbusters)? Do you have tens of thousands of dollars sitting in reserve in case one of your kids is accused of committing a crime?

He provided an alibi for EA, although I don't know if it's been stated clearly what CA said, but I believe he vouched for the time EA says he got home that night. EA said in an interview he woke his brother up, but he wasn't clear if he woke him up intentionally or accidentally.

I'm thinking he was making. Noise and woke his brother up.
I'm sure LE asked him many questions.
jmo

I'm putting EA attorney talk in the same category as purse talk.

BTW - getting a government clerk to simply logon and fix a "clerical error"...well, sometimes it's easier to move a mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003