GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 16m16 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Affidavit reveals #EnriqueArochi had made sexual advances to other female at party, was rejected, appeared angry

SB maybe?

Ok someone help me with the timing here if it's SA...when did the actual SA occur? Not time in garage. I'm not familiar with the area so how much non driving time lapsed between shops,home and shops again?

I'm sorry to ask such a question but having trouble wrapping my head around this. Also so eerie that HER phone may be the one thing that helped this case. God bless you, Christina.

I think they found her.
Family posted on christina facebook page to give them space today and they have a lot to process..

I hope they did find her, but it could just be that they're learning all this for the first time too. After reading all this her mother may be realizing she is no longer with us, and having to let go of the idea she's still alive out there :(

I think they found her.
Family posted on christina facebook page to give them space today and they have a lot to process..

I know I would have to process the release of all this new information. I think this is in direct correlation to them being out searching today however.

Christina, I hope you don't spend Christmas out there alone.

I think they found her.

I hope that's true so their immediate suffering can end although obviously it would just be the start of a whole new hell

So, it is approximately 22/23 minutes from EAs house to Shops at Legacy. Based on BFs tweets, he has APPROX 1 HR inbetween when he is seen pulling out of the garage to when his cell pings back at Shops.

Correct?

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 16m16 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Affidavit reveals #EnriqueArochi had made sexual advances to other female at party, was rejected, appeared angry

SB maybe?

That's my guess. And I'll leave it at that.

J.D. Miles ‏@jdmiles11 14s15 seconds ago
#Breaking "swab from edge of trunk opening" is where #FindChristinaMorris DNA found in Enrique Arochi vehicle

Thanks for the info, you're on top of it!! Kinda turned my stomach tho. I'm almost afraid to find out more.

I tweeted brittany to ask if they're going to post the warrant.

So, it is approximately 22/23 minutes from EAs house to Shops at Legacy. Based on BFs tweets, he has APPROX 1 HR inbetween when he is seen pulling out of the garage to when his cell pings back at Shops.

Correct?

Quoting myself- can't wait to read the warrant for myself.

We know EA pulls out of the garage at 3:58. His phone pings near the Shops at 4:56. His phone pinks back "near" his home (Bethany Dr. area) at 5:32.

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews

I think they found her.

Aww, man. You think so? I hope so, though I know it likely won't be what they hoped for. As for why they didn't arrest him sooner, I guess just get all of their ducks in a row? Been watching him for a while? Hopin it would lead somewhere.

That's my guess. And I'll leave it at that.
This is from the news article someone posted above:

Police say interviews show that Arochi was angry that night because another friend had “refused his sexual advances” and that “an opportunity presented itself for him to act upon his anger and sexual frustration when he found himself alone” with Morris.

Police also found a handwritten note written in Spanish that had been put in the household trash. It listed a black shirt, texts from the 29th through Sept. 24, bank bills and cellular bills. The affidavit states detectives believe the note is evidence in the case.

According to the affidavit, an analysis of cell phone records shows that the the cell phones for Arochi and Morris both communicated with the same cell phone tower in the 5800 block of Granite Park, a location just north of The Shops at Legacy in Plano. Arochi’s phone was recorded at 4:56 a.m. Morris’ phone was recorded by the tower at 4:47 a.m. The affidavit states that analysis shows the phones were in close proximity to each other when they communicated with the tower.

http://planoblog.dallasnews.com/201...t-worth-woman-found-on-trunk-of-suspect.html/

I hope they did find her, but it could just be that they're learning all this for the first time too. After reading all this her mother may be realizing she is no longer with us, and having to let go of the idea she's still alive out there :(

I would have hoped PPD would have let them know this information before hand. But I think you are right, it's still a lot to process. I'm with the rest of you.....so terribly sad. Thanks CATPATROL .... you are awesome.

Even though this isn't unexpected, reading all of this brought tears to my eyes :( I hope they are able to find her soon. I just have the worst feeling in my stomach upon hearing this news.

Same here, trying to stifle my tears at my desk. Very hard to read, even though we may have suspected it was coming. Poor Jonni, I cannot even imagine....

Edited to add, not only Jonni, I feel for all of the family and loved ones. I just always think of her first. Mother to mother. Heartbroken

'z. +±…

^^^Sorry one of my two year olds must have had a go at my phone :/

So, if it's assumed he was home with Christina for roughly an hour. He stated himself he woke his brother up...Enrique definitely implicated his bro on that one. IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member