GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they found her.
Family posted on christina facebook page to give them space today and they have a lot to process..
I wonder if that's why everything was unsealed? No reason to be secret anymore.

So, if it's assumed he was home with Christina for roughly an hour. He stated himself he woke his brother up...Enrique definitely implicated his bro on that one. IMO!

I am trying to understand if they think he left Shops, went home with Christina in the trunk, went back to Shops and then back in the area of home by 5:32...

OR, if they think the first time he took Christina to the area of his home with her in the trunk was at 5:32.

Anyone?

This is just one of those things that although it's been assumed it's so awful to hear or read from a news source. My heart hurts for Christina and her family.
Exactly. Sending all love to JMOM, Jonni, and all of Christina's family.

Anyone near Allen seeing signs of a search going on?

Also, is Jonni still in town?

HFCM states 17 mins ago that Christina has NOT been found.

I am trying to understand if they think he left Shops, went home with Christina in the trunk, went back to Shops and then back in the area of home by 5:32...

OR, if they think the first time he took Christina to the area of his home with her in the trunk was at 5:32.

Anyone?
He was at home 40 minutes after leaving shops of legacy which we know was 3:58am when he left garage. He went home 4:38am and left again back to the shops of legacy at 4:56am. That tells me he didnt stay long at home and why I made the comment he either woke his brother up as an alibi and then left again or for help. They believe at that point Christina was in his trunk. At what point she was put in his trunk within those 40 minutes is unclear.

I'm thinking back to the raw footage and how it was discussed that if we didn't know about all his lies he came off as possibly innocent, now that all these details are coming out I can't help but think that some kind of personality disorder might be indicated here.

I'm not a mental health expert at all but wonder if there's been build up to this and maybe the family did have some kind of inkling that he might be guilty. I'm not sleuthing or blaming them but I can kind of see why they kept so silent.

Sounding like all the initial suspicions we had when this all happened were accurate. We all "knew" the last person seen with her was questionable and based on how quickly he left - that odds were that she was in the trunk. :(

If I'm understanding the new info correctly....he went straight home (from the toll tag time stamp at 4:08) and then was back close to The Shops by Granite Park (which is around 121/Parkwood) around 4:50a (based on both their phones 4:47 and 4:56). Then he's back home around 5:30a, now based on cell phone pings (he didn't take the tollway back to Granite Park or back home). He tried to "hide" his path by not using the tollway and didn't consider the tower pings.

Wonder if they have any other warrants for other cellphones to see if he got assistance that night. Hmm....

This is all so sad - especially at this time of year. I pray that the family gets to bring her home before Christmas.

I honestly don't think they found her. I believe the information released today is why they need time to process.

Anyone?

Yeah trying to figure that one out, too. Almost sounds like she didn't get in the car willingly. Wonder if they found a trace of her anywhere but the trunk. Hopefully the full affidavits will be posted soon.

With all this new info it would be really helpful if someone with a good grasp of the locations and timings could draw up a definitive timeline.

After all these months we're finally able to make one, I wish I had all the facts to hand but I'm one of us could do a good job

Anyone?

Or, that she left voluntarily, but came back in the trunk. Didn't someone say that one of the items taken from his car was a passenger side seat belt?

Also, does the return to the place where they were walking out indicate that he met someone there? This would make sense with the talk of police saying they thought other people had information.

(Only thing I can conclude because we haven't been given the green light to "sleuth" family.)

I wonder who wrote the note in Spanish (that was found in the trash)? Handwriting may tell if it was EA or someone else.

Even though this isn't unexpected, reading all of this brought tears to my eyes :( I hope they are able to find her soon. I just have the worst feeling in my stomach upon hearing this news.

I know.. Me too. Praying for Christina's loved ones.

Or, that she left voluntarily, but came back in the trunk. Didn't someone say that one of the items taken from his car was a passenger side seat belt?

Also, does the return to the place where they were walking out indicate that he met someone there? This would make sense with the talk of police saying they thought other people had information.

(Only thing I can conclude because we haven't been given the green light to "sleuth" family.)

good reminder about the passenger side seat belt, thankyou - although, they could have been looking for CMs DNA on that or an "accomplice" I suppose

With all this new info it would be really helpful if someone with a good grasp of the locations and timings could draw up a definitive timeline.

After all these months we're finally able to make one, I wish I had all the facts to hand but I'm one of us could do a good job

Once we get screen shots of the affidavit - I think it will be easier to get one published

Sounding like all the initial suspicions we had when this all happened were accurate. We all "knew" the last person seen with her was questionable and based on how quickly he left - that odds were that she was in the trunk. :(

If I'm understanding the new info correctly....he went straight home (from the toll tag time stamp at 4:08) and then was back close to The Shops by Granite Park (which is around 121/Parkwood) around 4:50a (based on both their phones 4:47 and 4:56). Then he's back home around 5:30a, now based on cell phone pings (he didn't take the tollway back to Granite Park or back home). He tried to "hide" his path by not using the tollway and didn't consider the tower pings.

Wonder if they have any other warrants for other cellphones to see if he got assistance that night. Hmm....

This is all so sad - especially at this time of year. I pray that the family gets to bring her home before Christmas.

That's probably when he went via Legacy. Ugh. It's all so horrible. Even when you think there is a possibility of it having transpired this way, it's awful to hear the facts.

Anyone?
I think the cleaning supplies at the home are the smoking gun on that one. I'm guessing, IMO, he went back to the shops for help or was considering placing her there, in or near her car. Remember he wanted people to believe he didn't even park near her. So it's likely he would want it to look like a random act by someone else...Probably came up with a different plan (with or without help) then home to clean, Kroger to clean the car and off to work like a sicko.

BBM - What do you mean "where they were walking out"? The Shops at Legacy in general or someplace more specific?

I wonder who wrote the note in Spanish (that was found in the trash)? Handwriting may tell if it was EA or someone else.
It's odd, like someone in his household made a list of evidence, trying to figure out if he was guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me