GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification please. Did the warrant state he left SOL with Christine in the trunk? Am I totally dreaming this?

Sorry, just saw this. Thanks y'all for posting the link.

IDK - this case is so strange to me. I try not to get too detailed online, but I live in the Colony and work in Allen. When she went missing I worked in Plano. I am *VERY* familiar with all of the areas and I just CANNOT fathom that there has been no trace of her yet.

I hate to say it, as I really beyond all hope wish that she is alive somewhere, but at this point it just isn't seeming likely. I keep thinking of Jessica Ridgeway's case - where parts of her were hidden in a crawlspace. To me, the volume of cleaning supplies indicates that there was massive cleanup involved. I hate for it to be like that, but that's where I am.

I'm keeping the faith, and I want her found by Christmas, but the people in this area are fairly active. Frisco, Allen, Plano - there's always people jogging, biking, etc. SOMEONE has to know something if her or her things were disposed of. I think the damage to his car indicates he hit something in his disposal, but alternatively, what if something happened like he threw her in the trunk and while driving off she pulled the lever and it surprised him. Jerks his car, sideswipes whatever, grabs her and this is when the bruising and biting occurs.

WHY has she not been found yet? He is not that intelligent. There are not THAT many places that someone can go undiscovered in this area. If we were further north, or further east, then absolutely. But this is largely commercial, retail, suburban living communities. :gaah:

I will say to anyone not in the area, the places near Custer etc don't strike me as creepy. Stacy & Ridgeview are big soccer fields where tons of people come watch youth league on weekends. It's all very, very suburban.

This case hurts my heart. I'm so invested in it and need answers! :tantrum:

Obviously he placed her somewhere that was enclosed thus the odoban.
I don't think it was used in his car because I don't think forensics had any results that came back she died in the car!

Where would he take her?

Clarification please. Did the warrant state he left SOL with Christine in the trunk? Am I totally dreaming this?

Yes it says they believe he left with Christina in his trunk and went to his home.

Was she in his room possibly?

Why is everything taking so gosh darn long in this case?
All they have to do is take a dog in his house.

Do you think it might be useful if someone could drive his route/s at night (but not alone!), and if possible with a similar weather pattern to the day it happened.

Although this would be really creepy, they might get a better feeling of what it was like that night, and what areas seem accessible. The damage to the car shows he hit something, either in the garage, or more likely by going off-road somewhere, and hitting a rock or a tree stump, so it could be somewhere where it looked flat, but had obstacles that he couldn't see in the dark.
Well I just drove the route from his work to the Kroger gas station. Also the route from his home to the 5800 Granite location and there are so many places she could be. It is a LOT of ground to cover. It really sickened me to think of him driving at night with her and even though from destination to destination was only 20 mins tops it took him 40 so he had time to stop God knows where! I honestly do not know what he could have been doing on Granite for almost 10 mins. Its just a weird area is how I can describe it. There is a pond with a fountain and some construction still going on. Of course it has been almost 4 months so the scenery has changed back there. it is off the main roads and I drove up and down a few times just looking around. Looking for anything that looked like a car could have veered off and hit something etc. I was back there a good 10 mins and not 1 other vehicle came through so theres that.

All I can say is my respect and admiration for her family and volunteers that are searching and clearing areas increased ten fold. Just driving the area felt overwhelming so imagine on foot. I felt so angry and frustrated at his lies! He needs to just admit what happened and tell the truth!

I think that creepy road goes and connects to Alma?? or behind some water tower/pond?? Is it like a utility road ??

I have such a difficult time believing EA could of hidden her so well... he was so careless in everything else. At this point, with the pings and such, should be any day now that she is found. The narrowing down of where he could of traveled within those pings should help dramatically unless he kept her at home for a while. So many actual possibilities but I don't think he was that smart about it.

I have such a difficult time believing EA could of hidden her so well... he was so careless in everything else. At this point, with the pings and such, should be any day now that she is found. The narrowing down of where he could of traveled within those pings should help dramatically unless he kept her at home for a while. So many actual possibilities but I don't think he was that smart about it.

The right place has not been searched.
Its Luck!

I still lean toward the scenario that any disposal work EA did was already done before it started getting light. Sunrise on the 30th was about 0700, but it was twilight btw 0545 and then. I noted that with the exception of the Kroger at 1015, the affidavit's focus seems to end around 0532. But that's just me. As far as this 19 minute trip stretching into 45 minutes, I noticed that there is a Home Depot near the Sprint store. He could have stopped there for cleaning supplies.
Yep your right. Never thought about that home depot close to Sprint. LE had his bank records showing where he used his CC that night and the next days I am sure. He could have used cash.

Just hit control + at the same time. That will enlarge everything on your screen.

They have been all over Allen .. search & dogs from PI ...

With the release of the phone pings and timing factor -she has to be some where closer ..like 10-12 min tops NE of shops to have him to be pinging again back there in a 39 min time frame from the time he passed thru the Custer Gantry at 4:08

But what if he took her home. What if he kept her there for awhile?

I haven't had a chance to totally catch up and have to run out for a while. Can someone please make a list for me of areas that y'all searched and checked today?? I'll mark them off the list.

Thank soooooo much! Can someone also check out FM 1378 all the way to FM 78 where Sprint is? I need all the sneaky tree lined areas or woods. I think there is another FM road out there too. Think it's 2415? If someone can help me with that I would really appreciate it.

I won't be back till probably after 6pm tonight so I won't be on here again until after that.

If someone checks that area tomorrow, lemme know by PM and I can probably go help you search.

Hey again. I've still been following and am so glad the evidence has come to light. The ideas I had from the beginning are being confirmed and as unfortunate as it is to know that, I'm thrilled to see EA behind bars.

It's time for him to talk. Whatever scrap of heart or soul he has left, needs to get him to say where Christina is. Enrique you cannot keep this inside anymore. What he has done will never be righted, but he can certainly try from this point on.

Christina needs to come home for the holidays. To be with her family. To give peace to everyone she touched. If I could see him face to face, I wouldn't yell or scream or ask why, I would just want to tell him that he can do the right thing now. It's NOT too late. Let her return to her family. Please.

Obviously he placed her somewhere that was enclosed thus the odoban.
I don't think it was used in his car because I don't think forensics had any results that came back she died in the car!

Where would he take her?

And why would he even need odoban unless he had her somewhere long enough for there to be an odor? He used a whole gallon right? So if she was kept some where then she wouldn't be in those pinged locations.

And why would he even need odoban unless he had her somewhere long enough for there to be an odor? He used a whole gallon right? So if she was kept some where then she wouldn't be in those pinged locations.
What would happen if you added odoban to a enclosed, watery space? Like a well or hot tub? Would that be enough to disguise the smell?

Was the odoban found in the recent seizure or in sept? If recently, does this imply he had used it recently? Why else would he have the empty bottle still? Wouldn't it have been long gone to the waste sites if it were used on the car? She wouldn't be dead in the trunk and she certainly wouldn't be giving off an odor. Unless he thought a dog would be used and the odoban would deter the dog.

This makes me feel like, if found and used recently, he has seen her or has he somewhere before he was arrested. But why would he bring the evidence back to the house?

So, per the affidavit, LE believes EA returned home with Christina in the trunk. That part baffles me. Why return to the Shops? Why not go straight home? Was he in a state of panic? And he evidently spent anywhere from 9 minutes to 15 or 20 minutes based on the phone communications with the cell tower at 5800 Granite. Was he stopped somewhere in that area and not moving? What was the point in stopping there? We don't know if the last communication of Christina's phone at 0447 was just before the battery died or text/normal ping and the phone was destroyed at that point. Then he returns home with Christina in the trunk? In August? In that Texas heat? If he got home between 0530 and 0545, she couldn't have been in the trunk long after that point. Between the heat and the fact that it was going to be light soon he had to do something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo