GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again. I've still been following and am so glad the evidence has come to light. The ideas I had from the beginning are being confirmed and as unfortunate as it is to know that, I'm thrilled to see EA behind bars.

It's time for him to talk. Whatever scrap of heart or soul he has left, needs to get him to say where Christina is. Enrique you cannot keep this inside anymore. What he has done will never be righted, but he can certainly try from this point on.

Christina needs to come home for the holidays. To be with her family. To give peace to everyone she touched. If I could see him face to face, I wouldn't yell or scream or ask why, I would just want to tell him that he can do the right thing now. It's NOT too late. Let her return to her family. Please.

Yes its what he should do!
But.... right now its aggravated Kidnapping.
If he tells....His charge will be murder.

JMO

What would happen if you added odoban to a enclosed, watery space? Like a well or hot tub? Would that be enough to disguise the smell?

I have a question that may have been answered already but if it has I missed it. What do you think EA used the Odorban for? Even if Christina was dead when she was in the trunk of the car she wouldn't have been in there long enough to cause an odor, would she? Unless maybe she did get sick and vomit while she was in there and that is the smell he was trying to get rid of. Also, I've used Odorban to try and get cigarette smell out of my car and it didn't really work that well. I ended up having to use something else.

The first search warrant said they believed the way she left the garage was in his car (since her car did not leave the garage and they did not see her walking out of the garage.

The second warrants said this:
"Affiant believes the cellular data information which indicated Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cellular device communicated with a cellular tower in the area of his home less than 40 minutes after his cellular device communicated with the same cellular tower as Christina Morris’ cellular device near the Shops at Legacy, Affiant believes Arochi returned to his residence following the last communication of his cellular device with the Shops at Legacy tower in the early morning hours of August 30. 2014. Based on the cellular data information and the Bode Technology Lab Case File which confirmed that Christina Morris’ DNA was present in the interior trunk area of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s vehicle, Affiant further believes Arochi ieft the Shops at Legacy area and returned to his residence located at in Allen, TX, with Christina Morris in the trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro contrary to his statements that Morris was never in his vehicle."

So here they are saying: both of their phones pinged near that Granite Parkway tower (which is near the Shops of Legacy), his phone pinged approximately 40 minutes later at the Bethany tower near his home, and that they believe she was in the trunk at that time -- They are talking about the time period around 4:45-ish not when he drove out at 3:58.

I think we have to keep in mind what they say and don't say in the warrant. I really feel like they have some sort of DNA evidence of her being in another part of the vehicle, and not just the trunk. It is possible that she got into the car with him initially, then he took a detour and sexually assaulted her, then put her into the trunk.

So, per the affidavit, LE believes EA returned home with Christina in the trunk. That part baffles me. Why return to the Shops? Why not go straight home? Was he in a state of panic? And he evidently spent anywhere from 9 minutes to 15 or 20 minutes based on the phone communications with the cell tower at 5800 Granite. Was he stopped somewhere in that area and not moving? What was the point in stopping there? We don't know if the last communication of Christina's phone at 0447 was just before the battery died or text/normal ping and the phone was destroyed at that point. Then he returns home with Christina in the trunk? In August? In that Texas heat? If he got home between 0530 and 0545, she couldn't have been in the trunk long after that point. Between the heat and the fact that it was going to be light soon he had to do something?

I didn't see your post before I asked a question about the Odorban. I know in TX the heat is bad but are temps high enough in the wee hours of the morning to cause a body to begin to smell?

Exactly. This makes me think it wasn't used at all in the car unless he thought it would keep dogs off her scent. She can be alive for him to think that. But if it's found at his house, LE surely checked for the smell of a body. It's unmistakeable and no amount of odoban or bleach can mask it. You would smell both the body and bleach. It's not pleasant.

The first search warrant said they believed the way she left the garage was in his car (since her car did not leave the garage and they did not see her walking out of the garage.

"Affiant believes the cellular data information which indicated Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cellular device communicated with a cellular tower in the area of his home less than 40 minutes after his cellular device communicated with the same cellular tower as Christina Morris’ cellular device near the Shops at Legacy, Affiant believes Arochi returned to his residence following the last communication of his cellular device with the Shops at Legacy tower in the early morning hours of August 30. 2014. Based on the cellular data information and the Bode Technology Lab Case File which confirmed that Christina Morris’ DNA was present in the interior trunk area of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s vehicle, Affiant further believes Arochi ieft the Shops at Legacy area and returned to his residence located at in Allen, TX, with Christina Morris in the trunk of his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro contrary to his statements that Morris was never in his vehicle."

So here they are saying: both of their phones pinged near that Granite Parkway tower (which is near the Shops of Legacy), his phone pinged approximately 40 minutes later at the Bethany tower near his home, and that they believe she was in the trunk at that time -- They are talking about the time period around 4:45-ish not when he drove out at 3:58.

I think we have to keep in mind what they say and don't say in the warrant. I really feel like they have some sort of DNA evidence of her being in another part of the vehicle, and not just the trunk. It is possible that she got into the car with him initially, then he took a detour and sexually assaulted her, then put her into the trunk.

I've tossed around a similar scenario before and this may answer why there was a return to the area near the Shops.

Was the odoban found in the recent seizure or in sept? If recently, does this imply he had used it recently? Why else would he have the empty bottle still? Wouldn't it have been long gone to the waste sites if it were used on the car? She wouldn't be dead in the trunk and she certainly wouldn't be giving off an odor. Unless he thought a dog would be used and the odoban would deter the dog.

This makes me feel like, if found and used recently, he has seen her or has he somewhere before he was arrested. But why would he bring the evidence back to the house?

Good to see your back with us! You provided some good insights into EA early on here.

Trying to read up on how long it takes for a body to put off an odor, it looks like a good portion of 24 hours. Correct me if I'm wrong. It also depends on temperature and moisture.

Trying to read up on how long it takes for a body to put off an odor, it looks like a good portion of 24 hours. Correct me if I'm wrong. It also depends on temperature and moisture.

Yeah, I read about that awhile back.. There are some variables, but typically it doesn't take long..

Keep in mind, 5800 Granite is not precisely where EA & CMs cells were, but somewhere close enough to ping off the tower at that address. Could be a mile away. IIRC, it was either the East side of the tower, or the side facing SOL direction. I'd have to look at the warrant to refresh my memory for sure, but I can't this minute.

Interesting. The affidavit does not say which side of the Granite Parkway tower the phones pinged from, only that they both pinged from the same side. Sorry to keep inundating you guys with the affidavit, but here is the whole part that deals with the Granite tower.

"Cellular phone records for both Christina Morris and Enrique Gutierrez Arochi were obtained from Sprint by Detective Rich, The transactional records for data usage were analyzed by Detective Rich. Officer Benzick, and Affiant. Detective Rich, Officer Benzick, and Affiant concluded the records indicate Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s cellular device and Christina Morris’ cellular device both communicated with a cellular phone tower located at 5800 Granite Pkwy (Plano, TX) 75024 which is just north of the Shops at Legacy and south of SH 121. According to these data records. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s cellular device last communicated with this tower on August 30, 2014 at 0456 hours. Christina Morris’ cellular device last communicated with the exact same tower and same side of that tower as Arochi's cellular device on August 30. 2014 at 0447 hours.

Based on Affiant's training, experience, and conversations with other law enforcement officers Affiant is aware the fact both cellular devices communicated with the same tower and same side of that tower indicates the cellular devices were in close proximity to one another at these times.
This is contrary to Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's statements that he went directly home after leaving the Shape at Legacy parking garage and Christina Morris was not with him. Affiant is also aware that the times Enrique Gutierrez Arochi’s cellular device communicated with this particular cellular tower is after the time his toll records indicated that he was traveling north on the Sam Rayburn Tollway near Custer Road. Affiant is aware other cellular towers exist in the area between the Shops at Legacy and Arochi's residence. Therefore, it is Affiant's belief that Enrique Gutierrez Arochi returned to the area of the Shops at Legacy after leavlng the area initially in his vehicle and traveling on Sam Rayburn Tollway near Custer Road and that Christina Morris' cellular device, and most probably Christina Morris. herself was with Enrique Gutierrez Arochi at that time."

Agree with this - they are not saying she left in his trunk from the outset after the video of them walking in the garage. It seems they are saying it happened around/after the Granite Park pings and that he returned to his home (5:32a ping) w/her in the trunk.

IF that's the case, then we are talking about 2.5/2.75h window btwn him being home and him being on the gas station surveillance. Right? Which would explain the initial searches being more focused on the Allen area. That's quite a bit of time. :( :(

Edit: Nevermind, the gas station video was 10:15a, so we're talking over 4h. BUT, as stated by others - how much risk after sunrise did he take?

I have a question that may have been answered already but if it has I missed it. What do you think EA used the Odorban for? Even if Christina was dead when she was in the trunk of the car she wouldn't have been in there long enough to cause an odor, would she? Unless maybe she did get sick and vomit while she was in there and that is the smell he was trying to get rid of. Also, I've used Odorban to try and get cigarette smell out of my car and it didn't really work that well. I ended up having to use something else.

When a person passes away they have elimination. (Urine, feces)

Just thinking out loud.... the cleaning bottles were found in the trash pickup of 9/10 and 9/24. The initial review of the car when it was noted as being recently vacuumed was on 9/3.

I don't think those bottles from 9/10 are from the weekend of 8/30.... and definitely not the ones from 9/24. So, he was STILL cleaning 20 days later? Or was he spreading out the garbage? (Hard for me to think he thought that much about it if he bothered to throw away the stuff at home to begin with.)

So, while we definitely KNOW that CM was in his trunk. Is it possible that she was transferred to another that morning - and THAT one needed the heavy duty cleaning? Or was he cleaning something else??

It really bugs me that he's STILL trying to clean up almost a month later.

Just thinking out loud.... the cleaning bottles were found in the trash pickup of 9/10 and 9/24. The initial review of the car when it was noted as being recently vacuumed was on 9/3.

I don't think those bottles from 9/10 are from the weekend of 8/30.... and definitely not the ones from 9/24. So, he was STILL cleaning 20 days later? Or was he spreading out the garbage? (Hard for me to think he thought that much about it if he bothered to throw away the stuff at home to begin with.)

So, while we definitely KNOW that CM was in his trunk. Is it possible that she was transferred to another that morning - and THAT one needed the heavy duty cleaning? Or was he cleaning something else??

The garbage pickup was delayed bc of the holiday.

Don't forget he was in the clink from Sept 15 to the 22nd. Maybe when he got out since his car had been closed up for a week, it smelled bad. Maybe that's when he realized it needed to be cleaned more thoroughly.

Don't forget he was in the clink from Sept 15 to the 22nd. Maybe when he got out since his car had been closed up for a week, it smelled bad. Maybe that's when he realized it needed to be cleaned more thoroughly.

Ahhhh- EXCELLENT point! :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member