GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically because she lives so far she would have a lot of stuff with her or vice versa. Backpacks (like the black one that was with her ) or large purses were common. I have my keys on a lanyard as well and I hang them around my neck every so often. When I only have my phone on me and\or my hands are busy (smoking a cigarette ect.) so I imagine it was the same for her.

CookieZ, did she wear her keys around her neck often, or was that just something we see in that one picture of her (the one where she is holding the white iPhone)? Someone brought that up a long time ago, saying she wore her keys on a cord around her neck, and I've always been curious if that was common for her or not.
Just curious because I don't know a lot of people who do that. TIA

Oh wow, still listening to the show, and the PI confirms cadaver dogs hit on decomp in the garage. I thought it was just blood. WOW.

Oh wow, still listening to the show, and the PI confirms cadaver dogs hit on decomp in the garage. I thought it was just blood. WOW.

We had a great expert on here in thread #21. This is from post #265 and he explained a lot about the cadaver/decomp dogs and what they can be trained to pick up on. Hopefully I can manage to pull a quote from that post.... I will try.

Hi and thank you - are cadaver dogs trained only for some type of death scent (ugh) and search and rescue dogs for a live person? Or can one dog be trained in both? (I'm sure there are other questions)

That one is not an easy answer, lol. It depends on who is doing the training. Yes, decomp has lots of different stages and scents, so the more types one trains on the better. Common practice is also to train on blood and/or blood infused tissue. So, this is great when looking for a body, the problem is, they will also hit on every blood drip from a cut, scrape, etc, which is very common in places like garages, workshops, even kitchens and bathrooms. So, for the purpose of a criminal case, it gets difficult to determine if that blood drop they are hitting on is accidental or related.

Everyone has their own opinion on cross training, good, bad or otherwise, but the short answer is yes, a dog can be trained to do both.

Okay. Amazing that I managed to get the quotes to work!
Anyway, blood or other bodily fluids, being organic are going to decompose, so that would by why they would pick up on it.

We had a great expert on here in thread #21. This is from post #265 and he explained a lot about the cadaver/decomp dogs and what they can be trained to pick up on. Hopefully I can manage to pull a quote from that post.... I will try.

Anyway, blood or other bodily fluids, being organic are going to decompose, so that would by why they would pick up on it.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing this.

I was just reading an article on working cadaver dogs and it explains it a little differently. Not arguing with the expert, this could be wrong. Just confused by the info in this article. I'm still unclear on this.

"Cadaver Dogs – react to a specific scent emitted by a dead person. They are able to detect very minute pieces of human remains (whether above ground or buried) and even blood drops. Dogs must be trained as trailing dogs and air-scenting dogs. Special chemicals are used to simulate the scent of decomposing human flesh in training Cadaver dogs. "

https://behindthecrime.wordpress.com/about/the-working-dogs/

The expert ON Thread 21 also helped out extensively on another case I followed closely. He explained the blood issue in Thread 21. Cadaver detects decomposition of flesh & can also detect blood. But hits on blood do not distinguish between cuts from a living person & post-mortem bleeding, except on a pretty rare specifically trained animal.

Personally, I don't think it was premeditated, but I've always thought that EA probably had a "thing" for CM since high school.. I think it was pent up frustration & anger, fueled by Adderall & booze... Sadly, CM was in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Someone posted a long time ago that EA became good friends with Christina's former boyfriend after she was HF's girlfriend. Was that a true statement? And did the old bf hold hatred or anger in his heart over the situation?
If EA was there could the other one have been closeby at some point?

Were any dangerous drugs consumed during the evening (potentially)?

Sorry if these questions are too invasive but I wonder about these two variables and how they may have influenced the evening/morning.

Good Morning - read about 8 pages last night to get caught up and have a couple of thoughts.

Regarding the cleaning supplies looking fresh or no dust (however phrased): this is why circumstantial evidence bothers me as a law abiding citizen. Our garbage disposal was replaced the other day and when the service man pulled all of the cleaning products out from under the sink, I made a mental note to get all of my cleaning products out, wipe the bottles off, combine, etc. I'm not saying EA didn't use the cleaning products in a nefarious way, but it makes me uncomfortable because almost any menial task can be twisted.

Regarding mean girls: I believe it was DFWMom who posted the Instaweb link for Christina. If you scroll down, there is a reference made by Christina about not hitting it off with chicks. (Because I'm not familiar with Instaweb or know how to find the link, I will just say this is JMO) Some girls get lucky and have great loyal friends, while others do not due to jealousy, envy, etc.

JMO!

I think as much as they can they try to let the family know ahead of time if something big is going to break. I will tell you that I now think the press has GPS or something on my car. I can't go anywhere lately without them showing up out of nowhere. J/K they don't have that on my car but it is super weird how they show up everywhere I am lately.

JMOM, do the police give you any heads up at all that something is going on. I am hoping so. I cant imagine would it would be like for you and the family to find out these details by random text messages or tweets or breaking news. Bless all of you today and let this be the day you bring Christina home.

I live less than 1.5 miles from EA and our trash day is Friday. When there is a holiday, our trash picks up on Saturday. It is a one day difference for the weeks there is a holiday. Hope that helps

are you sure about that? If it is a holiday on my regular trash day Friday, I have to wait till the next Friday for Pick up

Narcissists know that if you kill, you are a killer; if you lie, you are a liar; if you abuse, you are an abuser; and so forth. So, they invent an elaborate fantasy to remain in denial of what they are – what they have made themselves.

They can’t bear knowing they are evil, just as you or I couldn’t bear that. So they make sure they UNKNOW it, no matter what. Hence the twisted thinking and elaborate facade.

http://joyfulalivewoman.wordpress.c...ted-to-the-high-they-get-from-harming-others/

Not understanding this question really, is there an issue with this being added to the list?

How did this LV clutch get put on the items list?!

Not understanding this question really, is there an issue with this being added to the list?

I think ppl wondered how this info came about since there was no mention of it back when she went missing.
Did her friends say she had this purse with her that evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson