GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! Hopefully LE was able to document it then. I think the first time they talked to him was 4/5 days after she went missing! And if I remember correctly he was interviewed 3 times in the first week after she went missing (not sure!!). Hopefully they got a good look and was able to verify it? Fingers crossed.

Maybe they "swabbed" it...

I have been thinking a lot about this.....I think cm willingly got into EA's car in the garage. They were going somewhere. Shortly there after, cm asked to go back to garage to get her car. This is why both cm and ea cell phones ping around the shops. I believe ea was rejected at that time, he flew off the deep end and kidnapped her. He hurt her and panicked and drove to his home with cm in the trunk. This is where his phone pings alone.

I have been thinking a lot about this.....I think cm willingly got into EA's car in the garage. They were going somewhere. Shortly there after, cm asked to go back to garage to get her car. This is why both cm and ea cell phones ping around the shops. I believe ea was rejected at that time, he flew off the deep end and kidnapped her. He hurt her and panicked and drove to his home with cm in the trunk. This is where his phone pings alone.

I tend to think she got in willingly also.. just can't figure out why..

I apologize to anyone who is offended by my posts. When it comes to this kinda stuff I don't take anything that anyone says for face value. It is my nature to question the validity of everything until I get proof.
Sorry if this way of gathering information offends you.

#FINDCHRISTINA
Fairly certain that most, if not all, of us here have that approach.

One of McClung and Franklin's clients husband was unhappy with her defense. He brought a gun to court.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ounty-courthouse-planned-to-shoot-lawyers.ece

Sanchez intended to kill “us and anybody who got in the way,” said defense attorney Robbie McClung. “He had an intent to kill.”

McClung said that in addition to her, Sanchez intended to harm fellow defense attorney Richard Franklin and possibly lead prosecutor John Warren and State District Judge Ernie White.

I keep getting a vision of them being in a dispute, then... her threatening to yell and then starting to yell, and an unfortunate altercation happening when the main attempt was to get her to stop yelling.

Kind of like Steinbeck's Lennie and the rabbits, but certainly not that innocent.

What he started out doing and what ended up happening were very different, and everything changed in an instant.

I may be missing something, but I'm not convinced CM is anywhere near the route that LE detailed through the cell phone pings. I think its entirely possible EA took CM to his home, and didn't hide her until sometime before he got gas at Kroger. He could have gone the opposite direction of SOL and found a desolate property/dumpster that wouldn't have any traffic on an early Saturday morning. I think the search area is much larger. However, LE is continuing their search in certain areas. I wonder if they have other cell pings they haven't mentioned?

I may be missing something, but I'm not convinced CM is anywhere near the route that LE detailed through the cell phone pings. I think its entirely possible EA took CM to his home, and didn't hide her until sometime before he got gas at Kroger. He could have gone the opposite direction of SOL and found a desolate property/dumpster that wouldn't have any traffic on an early Saturday morning. I think the search area is much larger. However, LE is continuing their search in certain areas. I wonder if they have other cell pings they haven't mentioned?

Or made an attempt to "frame" someone else by hiding her closer to her home in Fort Worth (or along that trajectory, anyway.)

I keep getting a vision of them being in a dispute, then... her threatening to yell and then starting to yell, and an unfortunate altercation happening when the main attempt was to get her to stop yelling.

Kind of like Steinbeck's Lenny and the rabbits, but certainly not that innocent.

I don't know where they were going but maybe it was just to smoke a joint. Or maybe she thought she lost her keys again and they were headed to her dad's house,and then she found them. She asked ea to drive her back to the garage. He thought he was going to get sex from her,she rebuffed him. He was very angry, because he thought he was so nice to her, and she said no. Some guys think they are entitled to sex if they do something nice for you.

I agree. So many places to hide her. We drove from Jacksboro to Quinlan this past weekend and were on George Bush for a long time. The minute we hit Plano (which is the most southern part of Plano) there are a ton of wooded areas all the way to highway 30.

I don't know where they were going but maybe it was just to smoke a joint. Or maybe she thought she lost her keys again and they were headed to her dad's house,and then she found them. She asked ea to drive her back to the garage. He thought he was going to get sex from her,she rebuffed him. He was very angry, because he thought he was so nice to her, and she said no. Some guys think they are entitled to sex if they do something nice for you.

For some reason, I keep thinking of the "smoking a joint" scenario too... maybe to calm down after the HF ordeal.. would at least explain why she would get in his car..

Yes, remember during one of EA news interviews (the raw footage one) he said when he got his car back from PPD (the long 10-11day hold), the car no longer had a passenger seat belt and all of his floor mats were gone. http://cw33.com/2014/11/20/web-extra-enrique-arochi-full-interview-uncut/

SO, my opinion is they surely submitted these items for forensic testing too. The affidavit never ever mentions any other swabs or submitted evidence except for that ONE swab from the trunk that had her DNA on it. They have so much in this guy.

Another thing I noticed in the latest arrest warrant, they mention they are aware of cell phones being equipped with GPS functions (in addition to ping info) and that is easily accessible from forensic technology. They have the big picture, they just need to narrow down a few loose ends....before we see his charges change from kidnapping to murder.
Pg 9 para 2
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...-11e4-8cbb-1f4760146008/54946c2148a9a.pdf.pdf

I think they have lots more DNA evidence from the car, but the point of this affidavit was to obtain a search warrant for aggravated kidnapping, and proving she was in the trunk is more than enough to do that. Few people willingly get in car trunks, especially not at that time of the night, and the fact that she hasn't been seen or heard from since was enough to get the warrant.

In the descriptions people posted about what makes it "aggravated" kidnapping, there's been a lot of focus on the sexual assault intent, but one of the other conditions is something about terrorizing someone. I know that I'd feel like I'd been terrorized if I were put in someone's trunk involuntarily, so is that enough to invoke the aggravating factor of the charge?

Lord, ain't that the truth. :mad:

For some reason, I keep thinking of the "smoking a joint" scenario too... maybe to calm down after the HF ordeal.. would at least explain why she would get in his car..

That could also explain his careful vacuuming - making sure there's no evidence of drugs in the car.

http://tcadp.org/2008/03/21/death-penalty-news-texas-10/

Here's a case where attorney Richard K. Franklin's client, a week after his arrest, passed a jailer a note describing where to find his ex-wife's body just outside of Fairfield in a grassy median of Interstate 45 nearly an hour from Dallas.

So Yeah! Maybe Franklin knows how to work his clients to get the facts quickly and spare their own lives in the process. The article makes it sound like the murderer thought of the idea all by himself while the D.A. was coincidentally reassessing his decision to seek the death penalty.

Cm probably thought ea was harmless. Just a guy out looking for fun. I think his actions totally took her by surprise. Something like this happened to me once,and in an instant I was terrified of the guy I was dining with. Wow, I am lucky I made it home that night.

That could also explain his careful vacuuming - making sure there's no evidence of drugs in the car.
My first reaction to that was incredulity, as in, why worry that much about cleaning up after a joint, then I remembered most of the nation is much different in that regard than here in Washington state. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6