GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think they ask him for verification and he printed out his toll info. i think he told them a story and they said O'Rly let us see your toll record (possibly at the time they said that they already knew the answer).

Exactly.

Here's the interview with the quote from Jonni saying that her friends were expecting a call to hear that she made it home safely.
http://cw33.com/2014/09/04/police-s...r-woman-who-disappeared-from-shops-at-legacy/
Yes, surely her friends could have just said, "Call to let us know you are safe!" And not actually meant it -- well clearly that is the case, but I guess I just think that's strange. To go from a friend (SN) being so concerned as to offer to drive her to Ft Worth himself, to then just let her walk off into the wee hours of the morning with a guy who was making sexual advances on one of the three girls at the apartment, to not actually following up that she made it home... That's weird. And very contradictory. And sad, honestly.

I don't think it is weird at all. They had good intentions. It was 4am. All were sleepy and headed for bed. EA was angry with SB but she did not know how angry. Not angry enough to kill her friend CM. CM was headed home to HF. I am sure these girls thought nothing of it the next day.

If it was only EA's DNA like others have speculated (I disagree) then it wouldn't change other arrests.
You are correct it could be another males other then EA. They did state unknown male DNA. I include it possibly being EA's DNA based on how I interpret the affidavit that they had not "officially" collected EA's DNA until the swabs done after he was arrested. Not to mention he had abrasions and an alleged bitemark. If the DNA found is EA's and they also determine it is a significant amount of DNA that would mean blood or saliva, then that could back up he sustained injuries and bled in his car. If it is not a match for EA I am not sure how they will determine who's it is and if they were involved with the AK of CM

BBM, I think (based on how I interpreted the warrant and from what others have inferred) PPD has the computer or data storage device thatt he possibly used to wipe the phones. I bet they have tons of info if that's true, and I hope it is the case.

no the warrant stated that it was possible some information would be on the computer used to wipe the phone (i have no idea if this is correct that's just what the warrant said). IMO it was included in the search warrant to help justify taking any computers in the Arochi household. Even if they do not find the data that was on the phone if they come up with evidence of someone doing searches for lets say "how to wipe a phone" or downloading phone wiping software the day or two after she went missing this would be evidence.

Even more strange: why would someone plan to stay the night and not bring sleepover clothes when they had to work the next day and didn't bring work clothes either??

My girlfriends would come to my house and spend the night with no clothes. They knew they could borrow one of my t-shirts

Even the SB wanting the couch for herself and then retreating to the bed story makes little sense.
If EA wanted SB on the couch, why would he say "no" when asked to move (or move over?).
The story continues when EA goes into the bedroom where SB is, to tell her angrily, if she's not going to sleep on the couch, he's going home. Why didn't he make room for her on the couch in the first place? The story makes no sense people!

Respectively snipped from Woe.be.gone's post.

What if SB told EA to move from the couch so she could go to sleep but he refused because his plan was to share the sofa with her to "sleep". When she turned around and went into the bedroom and EA followed he says if you aren't coming back to the sofa then I'm leaving. He was hoping for a hook up and SB wasn't interested. Just an opinion.

If LE has all this additional close-to-the-vest info, why aren't there more arrests as they predicted and why haven't they found Christina?

they never predicted that they were ask a question and said more arrest were *POSSIBLE*

I dont think it is relevant in the direct reason Christina is missing but I do feel that it shows HF could have stole from or cheated the wrong person in his drug dealings and did have some enemies.

agree with both points!

You make a really good point. It makes a lot of sense....what was expected.....another thought where I might tend to think about coverup from the family was after I listened to the radio interview with Jonnie....this is what makes me believe there were ones who might help him cover up based on coverup in their past.[modsnip]

I do not believe for one minute a comparison can be made, by a parent covering up a pregnancy or a murder. Really, I don't think his parents would partake in disposing of a body.
That's really a stretch, and it is not fair to say. His parents are not arrested and as far as I can tell are victims of their son's indiscretions.

I had that recollection, too, so I was surprised that the radio interview info conflicted with that... maybe we're remembering it wrong? There's been so much info across so many months!

ETA-- "so much info" should probably read "so many variations on so little info" I suppose...

first Jonni said in an interview that only two worked, then police and [i think the shops] stated they all worked, then on the WS radio show jonni said again only two worked so ...... who the hell knows lol.

Actually in one interview Jonni did say that CM was supposed to call one of her friends to let her know she made it home okay but that they never got that call. So I wonder why, if you expected a call to verify that she got home safely and never got that call, wouldn't you be freaking out BEFORE four days have passed?? And it wasn't even her friend that alerted anyone, it was her BOSS just because she didn't show up to work. Sorry, but I still thInk that is crazy.

Most young adults don't have the same mindset as the members of WS. I worked in a trauma center for 18 years, I was married to a cop for 20 years and that just means that I've seen and heard some really scary things. I don't get shocked much anymore but there are a lot of things that make me SMH and wonder what people were thinking. Anyone here would almost certainly follow up with a friend to see if he or she was home safe and if we didn't get a a response would hop in the car and start hunting. It's because we know what kinds of things could happen. Young people still feel like they're 10 feet tall and bullet proof (thanks Travis Tritt). I doubt the rest of the group even thought about CM or EA the rest of the night. That was the past and the only important thing is "me and what I'm doing right now". They should have called CM, OMG how I wish they had called but they didn't and now it's too late. JMO

Why did she feel it necessary to call him half way to the garage? Did she sense something was amiss with EA at that point? What was she thinking?

I view LE's theory of EA's sexual advance or overture toward SB as conjecture. It doesn't address where SN was to be sleeping if he was also spending the night. If SN was going to stay on another sofa/chair in the living area...this would mean LE's theory has problems. It would have been impossible for EA to press her for sex in the living room with SN watching so that doesn't work. There are other problems with their theory, but I won't go into them right now. It was enough to get the warrant so it did serve their purpose, but sticking to it for trial would be a mistake, imo.

ETA: Deleted the first comment. I had it backward! ;)

the warrant doesn't explain that but that in no way shape or form means LE doesn't know all that ....

Is it possible she was calling say in response to a text ...?

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · 3m 3 minutes ago
Several neighbors of #EnriqueArochi complained to Allen PD about #ChristinaMorris flyers; can get $150 fine if posted on public property
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/549648554180882432

Fined or, possibly sued: http://www.connecticutmag.com/Conne...on-Case-Appeal-Smolinski-Disappeared-in-2004/

CM's family is appears to be understandably angry with EA's family. However, they can't harass them. On the streets, on social media, etc. Would be bad for them to pick up a lawsuit like the Smolinski family did and have to pay EA's family.

For some reason I believe when u are dealing drugs u pay attention to ALL your calls.
You don't ignore them.
Your life could depend on it!
JMO

you don't know very many drug deals do you? lol.

Most young adults don't have the same mindset as the members of WS. I worked in a trauma center for 18 years, I was married to a cop for 20 years and that just means that I've seen and heard some really scary things. I don't get shocked much anymore but there are a lot of things that make me SMH and wonder what people were thinking. Anyone here would almost certainly follow up with a friend to see if he or she was home safe and if we didn't get a a response would hop in the car and start hunting. It's because we know what kinds of things could happen. Young people still feel like they're 10 feet tall and bullet proof (thanks Travis Tritt). I doubt the rest of the group even thought about CM or EA the rest of the night. That was the past and the only important thing is "me and what I'm doing right now". They should have called CM, OMG how I wish they had called but they didn't and now it's too late. JMO

They either feel like they don't care, or - and, this is likely more the case - they just don't think about. How many times have you left a place and someone says, "Call me when you get home" or to work, or wherever, and you don't call them when you get home or to work or wherever?

I don't think this is just a kids thing or and uncaring kids thing. I think it happens to everyone. It's more of a human thing.

Let's not forget that when this whole thing started (and while HF was being sooo helpful and cooperative) that his story was that he was at home asleep and that his phone was dead and THAT is why he did not respond to her texts.... That was in multiple news reports as well as interviews. Hmmmm I guess that's not the story any longer...

i think people here are make up the story ... The club they keep referring to him being at that night was not even open the night CM went missing it was only on saturday night into sunday morning (technically only sunday mornint).

Thank you!!
I do not believe for one minute a comparison can be made, by a parent covering up a pregnancy or a murder. Really, I don't think his parents would partake in disposing of a body.
That's really a stretch, and it is not fair to say. His parents are not arrested and as far as I can tell are victims of their son's indiscretions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lafan