GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They either feel like they don't care, or - and, this is likely more the case - they just don't think about. How many times have you left a place and someone says, "Call me when you get home" or to work, or wherever, and you don't call them when you get home or to work or wherever?

I don't think this is just a kids thing or and uncaring kids thing. I think it happens to everyone. It's more of a human thing.

I have to wonder how that might have been different if Gleason had been arrested for aggravated kidnapping.

Oftentimes it's said passively.. I know I've said it many times after a friend leaves a party, but it's easy to forget (hence no alarms going off among her friends IMO). I'd just expect that a friend would text me that something is wrong/off, I wouldn't really anticipate what to do if I didn't hear from them at all. Not hearing from a friend (most of the time) means they just forgot to text you. Know what I mean? Its obviously not the best approach, but in my experience it's the default mindset.

And what if CM's call on the walk back was her saying "Just letting you know I'm almost at my car, I'm fine!"
Has the content of her call been discussed? Sorry if already mentioned. I'm thinking EA could've waited until after her call to become aggressive.

agree was just about to say the same thing people say that to me semi regularly and I never remember to do it AND i've never woken up to a search party looking for me. I've even said it to others some times and not even noticed they never call .... in fact if they had I would have been like 'i wonder why they are calling ..."

I think because we all know this story ended in something terrible and sinister it's easy to pick apart, but most of it is totally normal. We also can't apply the logic we get when you're middle aged, have kids of your own maybe grand kids and are much wiser, to the actions of 23 year olds that are in the part scene.

Here's the interview with the quote from Jonni saying that her friends were expecting a call to hear that she made it home safely.
http://cw33.com/2014/09/04/police-s...r-woman-who-disappeared-from-shops-at-legacy/
Yes, surely her friends could have just said, "Call to let us know you are safe!" And not actually meant it -- well clearly that is the case, but I guess I just think that's strange. To go from a friend (SN) being so concerned as to offer to drive her to Ft Worth himself, to then just let her walk off into the wee hours of the morning with a guy who was making sexual advances on one of the three girls at the apartment, to not actually following up that she made it home... That's weird. And very contradictory. And sad, honestly.

respect your opinion totally, but in my experience it's not really weird at all. Also these are not people she hung out with every day or anything.

I totally get this, I really do. I was young once and when my mom would tell me to call when I got home, I'd roll my eyes. However, if someone was in a bad situation, they may not be able to ttext or call. I realize our youth now are not what we were back in he day and that's fine. My problem is that according to people there that night, EA was angry at being turned down for sex. I can not wrap my head around how it was fine for him to walk Christina to her car. If the thought of him being that way was after the fact of her missing, thenn I have to question how frustrated he really was. Or maybe everyone was so messed up on drugs/alcohol the thoughtt never crossed their mind. As a parent of a teenager, this scares the hell out of me.

I think they thought he was being pouty, but 99% percent of the population gets that way somewhat when rejected and doesn't act out by assaulting anyone. I don't think it was reasonable to assume that they should have know that he was in the one percent that would.

I cant stop thinking of the theory that he handed her off to someone. It makes more sense than a SA. This still would involve putting her in trunk, causing blood depending how he did it and more blood as she fought while being passed off.

i couldn't dissagree more that makes no sense. Traffickers do not snatch girls like CM off the streets to bring to mexico to traffic ... being on the Nancy Grace show is bad for business.

BBM. OMG. I'm dieing. :laughing:
Sorry. No disrespect intended. Sometimes a little levity can release the tension build up & help refocus.

On a serious note, I doubt this was possible with the summer heat. It's crossed my mind several times as an option, but I have to remind myself that it was the heat of summer. Aug 31 - Sept 3 in Dallas area had temps in the high 90's with about 80% humidity.

yes that and also he couldn't have know she wouldn't be reported missing for 4 days. And most of all you have to run the risk of driving around and getting pulled over randomly and the cop sees you latino male and decides let me search the trunk...

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_eb3d889e-6398-11e4-b92e-c7f562262965.html

I found this piece Brittany Feagan did back in Nov. she transcribed his media interviews and to read his lies is even more unbelievable than to hear him ramble on and on about it. Most everything he's said here has been documented and even published on the warrant that was released before he spoke this non sense!

it is crazy how he (and other criminals) sit and straight lie about stuff that can easily be proven to be a lie.

Most young adults don't have the same mindset as the members of WS. I worked in a trauma center for 18 years, I was married to a cop for 20 years and that just means that I've seen and heard some really scary things. I don't get shocked much anymore but there are a lot of things that make me SMH and wonder what people were thinking. Anyone here would almost certainly follow up with a friend to see if he or she was home safe and if we didn't get a a response would hop in the car and start hunting. It's because we know what kinds of things could happen. Young people still feel like they're 10 feet tall and bullet proof (thanks Travis Tritt). I doubt the rest of the group even thought about CM or EA the rest of the night. That was the past and the only important thing is "me and what I'm doing right now". They should have called CM, OMG how I wish they had called but they didn't and now it's too late. JMO

ITA, the party goers aren't even really friendly with Christina, we've been told they didn't hang out, it was a one off night out IIRC it's really not at all surprising to me that they didn't raise the alarm just because they didn't hear anything from Christina the next day.

Now hopefully they will never make that same mistake again but I'm sure many more will act the same way.

yes that and also he couldn't have know she wouldn't be reported missing for 4 days. And most of all you have to run the risk of driving around and getting pulled over randomly and the cop sees you latino male and decides let me search the trunk...

Yep... especially in a Camaro like that, with very dark tinted windows...

Good catch that there was a 3 minute gap. IMO still way too narrow a window of time to have a struggle with a bite, put her in the trunk, EA get in the Camaro, and exit the garage by 3:58 ...which makes me think she must have exited the garage as his passenger.

I can't buy the idea that he had time to do all that in just 3 mins. Nor, that there was an accomplice waiting, and an abduction planned for the wee hours that was so precise it took 3 minutes.
- Her plans were fluid, and his had been as well (his preference had been to be back in the apt with the other girl), making any "plot" to grab her unplannable,
- There's a total lack of any evidence in that direction, and
- What we know of EA's subsequent actions screams "spur of the moment" and making it up as you go along, to me.

I feel what you are saying and agree with a lot of it I'm 50/50 on whether he assaulted her in the garage or if she went for a ride with him and he assaulted her. It's hard to imagine he did everything in such a tight window I disagree slight in that I do not think it is impossible. I'm not sure why she would of gotten in the car with him, although the more tidbits we hear the more it is starting to sound like to me IMO (just reading the tea leafs and speculating) that she may have had quite a bit to drink that night (not unusual when dealing with relationship drama) and maybe she was not thinking at all clearly.

I would have to disagree. It isn't standard for LE to claim other arrests are being considered/possible/coming. They will be first to say the perp acted alone and no other people are being pursued. I can only count on one hand the times I am aware of after years of watching cases where LE stated more arrests were in the works.

I think we will see it happen, but when is the real question. What evidence are they waiting on before the additional arrests?

i respectfully disagree "more arrest are possible" is standard cop talk I've been on here posting since 2002 and I hear it a lot if you go back and read the article it was more like saying "i'm not ruling anything out at this time".

first Jonni said in an interview that only two worked, then police and [i think the shops] stated they all worked, then on the WS radio show jonni said again only two worked so ...... who the hell knows lol.

But didn't SOL come out and say the cameras were working?

this is a misrepresentation of the information we have CM and HF had 15 or more contacts (either text or phone) that night the issue of the keys is the only content WE KNOW about, but her mother and possibly others have stated in the media that CM and HF were fighting that night. So it is inaccurate to see she was pretending nothing was amiss. As to why the keys even came up is because they live together these type of practical considerations do not disappear just because people are fighting.

Her Mom said they were fighting that night.....where did this info come from? HF????
If they spoke on the phone all we have is HFs word for it.
Perhaps text messags ?

Here is the quote in the media:
"Speaking in Spanish, Arochi’s mother, Elizabeth Gutierrez, said she understands what Christina’s family is going through, but the way they are handling it is not fair to her son.
“Enrique has cooperated and has communicated with the family from the very first day that Christina’s stepmother contacted [him],” she said, translated by Quintanilla. “We have always been willing to communicate with the Morris family and continue to pray for her safe return. We find it unfortunate that this has happened. It’s very strange that someone has just disappeared without a trace, but we also find it unacceptable and regretful that they have targeted my son, Enrique. If [Christina’s mother] is trying to tar and feather and ruin the name of a young man, she’s been very successful. That’s not fair.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_0d1f0ae8-6496-11e4-b86c-f7545395192c.html

It appears that having a good reputation is very important here....
Very good find ...thank you...it just illustrates what has been said to protect EA.

I do not believe for one minute a comparison can be made, by a parent covering up a pregnancy or a murder. Really, I don't think his parents would partake in disposing of a body.
That's really a stretch, and it is not fair to say. His parents are not arrested and as far as I can tell are victims of their son's indiscretions.
Lots of odoban in their trash....police made a pt to comment on that....

WTF??!! I will never understand people's priorities.

Neighbors must be concerned that having a "missing person" flyer in the neighborhood will bring down their property value, or prevent them from selling a house that is for sale in the neighborhood. That is the only reason I can think of.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6