GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good timeline. Except I am confused if CM did go with them to Whataburger. I thought it just said EA, PP and SB went.
The arrest warrant stated that EA, PP, and SB rode together to Whataburger, but it didn't say one way or another if Christina went in another car.

Neighbors must be concerned that having a "missing person" flyer in the neighborhood will bring down their property value, or prevent them from selling a house that is for sale in the neighborhood. That is the only reason I can think of.........
I suppose, but again, rather mixed up priorities, in my opinion.

Has it been confirmed that SN stayed the night at the apartment? He's the only one not listed in the whataburger trip. Could he have gone somewhere else for a bit? Or left the apartment before the others?

Doesn't a dead body start to smell relatively soon? A dead person in the heat of August in Texas would start giving off a lovely odor within a day or so. The fact that she hasn't been found leads me to believe she ended up in a dumpster or something that was already smelly. Him driving back to Shops has me wondering if he dumped her back there (there are several dumpsters in SOL and the surrounding areas, the mall, etc) thinking if she was found he'd be able to be all "oh I went right home" and have it end at that.

Has it been confirmed that SN stayed the night at the apartment? He's the only one not listed in the whataburger trip. Could he have gone somewhere else for a bit? Or left the apartment before the others?

Christina was not listed either!

Good timeline. Except I am confused if CM did go with them to Whataburger. I thought it just said EA, PP and SB went.

That is correct according to the affidavit. Only EA, PP and SB went to What-a-Burger after Scruffy Duffy's. No mention of CM or SN during the trip to What-A-Burger. I suppose they stayed at the apartment ?

There is a lot of "event" info about who was in the group, the details of who went where during the evening, and so on, and I'm sure LE has asked all the ones about such details (including EA). But they have not chosen to share those interview details with the public, as they were unneeded or irrelevant to the purposes of the warrants.

Point being, what seems fuzzy to us on those fronts is probably crystal clear to the LE peeps. Speculating about those answers only catches us up to what LE already knows (it we're right) or leads to completely wrong ideas that they know are wrong (if we guess wrong). But even in the best case scenario, it doesn't help find CM or truly advance the case.

She is listed in the timeline from BF. So if she did go, was SN just sitting at the apartment? Did he leave and maybe that's why CM called him? The details of that evening are very hard to keep up with. Seems each report says something different ..
Never mind, I must've read the timeline wrong! Could have sworn it said something else.

Doesn't a dead body start to smell relatively soon? A dead person in the heat of August in Texas would start giving off a lovely odor within a day or so. The fact that she hasn't been found leads me to believe she ended up in a dumpster or something that was already smelly. Him driving back to Shops has me wondering if he dumped her back there (there are several dumpsters in SOL and the surrounding areas, the mall, etc) thinking if she was found he'd be able to be all "oh I went right home" and have it end at that.

LE would know if there was a body in the car!

EA would be charged with murder.

I think the timing of the key text possibly lines up with SN and Christina being at the apartment together. Wonder if he helped her find them.

I read BF's timeline with CM going to Whataburger too. Was it edited?

In the Charla A radio show, Jonni said 2 cars left and got Whataburger. From the way she said it, I thought that she was implying Christina went too (that could just be my interpretation). The warrant doesn't list her going so I don't know if anything is confirmed. I don't see it playing a big part in what happened later.

That is correct according to the affidavit. Only EA, PP and SB went to What-a-Burger after Scruffy Duffy's. No mention of CM or SN during the trip to What-A-Burger. I suppose they stayed at the apartment ?

Or, they may have ridden in SN's (or someone else's) car.

And if they skipped the food trip entirely, they wouldn't have "stayed" but rather would have "gone to" the apt, without the side trip, as the trip to W for the 3 in SB's car reportedly began on leaving the bar.

yes, but the trash is probably EA's responsibility. Probably his only chore around the house.
The trash could of been his responsibility...agreed... that's why the odoban was still in the trash....his laziness....forgot to dispose of the odoban.. .

In the Charla A radio show, Jonni said 2 cars left and got Whataburger. From the way she said it, I thought that she was implying Christina went too (that could just be my interpretation). The warrant doesn't list her going so I don't know if anything is confirmed. I don't see it playing a big part in what happened later.

I have no idea. But the affidavit has always said EA, SB and PP went to What-A-Burger. Maybe more people are involved than SB, PP and SN are saying?

I am so glad you saw that too. Was starting to think I was really losing my mind over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste