GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... That's a deep subject. Something smells in Denmark. Why would he think she hooked up with EA if he had just hooked up with her while everyone went to What-A-Burger?

Who says that SN and EA hooked up while everyone else went to W? An hour ago we're thinking maybe they went to W, but now that we know otherwise, now it's assumed they are definitely doing something romantic instead? I'm skeptical.

But, why does it even have to be that explanation? If you don't like that one, of the possible explanations that I noted, pick another. Or I am sure there are many other perfectly benign explanations of how SN didn't happen to realize CN's car was still there, if you don't like any of mine. Reality is reality, so it doesn't have to be the explanation we would pick as "best."

Neighbors must be concerned that having a "missing person" flyer in the neighborhood will bring down their property value, or prevent them from selling a house that is for sale in the neighborhood. That is the only reason I can think of.........

It could be a HOA type of thing, fliers of any kind could be against neighborhood rules like it is in my neighborhood. Which is pretty dumb if you ask me.

Who says that SN and EA hooked up while everyone else went to W? An hour ago we're thinking maybe they went to W, but now that we know otherwise, now it's assumed they are definitely doing something romantic instead? I'm skeptical.

But, why does it even have to be that explanation? If you don't like that one, of the possible explanations that I noted, pick another. Or I am sure there are many other perfectly benign explanations of how SN didn't happen to realize CN's car was still there, if you don't like any of mine. Reality is reality, so it doesn't have to be the explanation we would pick as "best."

Maybe SN was just a good shoulder to cry on... who knows...

He obviously was hoping they wouldn't find her DNA, no matter what situation happened.

Yes, they have her DNA on his car, more specifically "interior trunk opening". Could be blood or saliva?

It could be a HOA type of thing, fliers of any kind could be against neighborhood rules like it is in my neighborhood. Which is pretty dumb if you ask me.

Well, you could put up 8 zillion political signs, but please don't post anything important...

Not I, said the pussycat. I think all the friends need a good dose of reality.

No one is making anything up, he may have been at home sleeping, since that's what CM believed. I just find it hard to believe that a drug dealer who is being watched by the Feds only sells drugs one day a week and rests the other 6 days. To me that's a low level dealer, bigger fish in the sea for the Feds to focus on if that's the case.

IMO the powers that be were focused on that location and making arrests there so they can shut it down (which they are in the process of doing) but thats just my opinion. I'm not saying I think he was at home sleeping I have no idea because I haven't seen any evidence one way or the other I'm just saying the the ppl that said he was not at home are just speculating about things they read here and some of them are just throwing things out there without thinking critically like for example stating that he was at EE (i've read this many many times)since it was even open that night. Or for example stating that HF was being watched by the FEDs at the time which is pure speculation. It might be reasonable speculation (personally I don't think they were watching him twenty four hours a day) but it is still speculation and when people post that with out clarifying or say where their information comes from then a few post later ppl are taking it as fact, and it's hard to have discussion when people are taking stuff that isn't fact as fact.

I don't have a problem with speculation or theories or opinions but people should identify them as such other wise you are imo "making things up" hence me using that phrase.

All, the feds don't watch a drug dealer. They do drug buys from dealers and then they bust them. For the most part, unless they are the kingpin, head of the cartel, they do not watch them.

IMO this isn't always true! Usually LE or the Feds will keep an eye on the smaller players so they can lead them to the big time players. The smaller dealers (like HF) usually sing like birds when arrested and sellout a higher ranking dealer. Again all JMO.

My understanding is that these are people who knew each other from prior years, but did not hang out together. (CM didn't even live in the vicinity. She had moved away, about an hour or so from there, and wouldn't hang out in the area routinely.) So.....

- He may not have known her car, to recognize it.
- He may live there, as you said.
- He may have assumed she took a detour, say she maybe "hooked up" with EA or someone else.
- He may have seen it and it didn't register at all as it being unusual (sometimes, we just don't put 2 and 2together, if we have no reason to wonder).
- Or, who knows.

All of this is starting to run together on me, but here goes:
- Somewhere, maybe in the first affidavit to seize EA's car, SB stated she drove in the garage about the same time as EA and Christina.
- Someone 'saved' 4 parking spots in one of the more desirable areas of the garage. (I can't remember if that was from a VI or the media)

No mention of SN parking in the garage. IF there was a 4th spot, did he park there before or after Christina, EA and SB? IF he was parked there, then when SB, PP and EA went to Whataburger, did Christina and SN drive to PP's apartment in SN's car? (Some apartment complexes have assigned parking and limited visitor's spots. Maybe SB and SN parked at the apartment when everyone got back from Whataburger.)

If that were the case, SN nor SB would have left from the garage. In that possible scenario none of the 3 (SN, PP and SB) would have noticed Christina's car still in the garage.

Of course, if SN parked at PP's from the beginning and walked from the Shops with Christina to the apartment he would not have any idea what Christina was driving or where it was.

IMO the powers that be were focused on that location and making arrests there so they can shut it down (which they are in the process of doing) but thats just my opinion. I'm not saying I think he was at home sleeping I have no idea because I haven't seen any evidence one way or the other I'm just saying the the ppl that said he was not at home are just speculating about things they read here and some of them are just throwing things out there without thinking critically like for example stating that he was at EE (i've read this many many times)since it was even open that night. Or for example stating that HF was being watched by the FEDs at the time which is pure speculation. It might be reasonable speculation (personally I don't think they were watching him twenty four hours a day) but it is still speculation and when people post that with out clarifying or say where their information comes from then a few post later ppl are taking it as fact, and it's hard to have discussion when people are taking stuff that isn't fact as fact.

I don't have a problem with speculation or theories or opinions but people should identify them as such other wise you are imo "making things up" hence me using that phrase.

I agree with you. They (the Feds) were watching the location or locations. They weren't necessarily following HF 24-7. Apparently he was making regular appearances at EE and people were dying there from the drugs that were being sold by him and 9 other people at least ? I haven't a clue where HF could have been the night of the 30th. He said if he had been with
CM that night that "this" would not have happened. How does he know what happened? Why was he allowed to go to Oklahoma? Surely not just because someone believed he was innocent and said sure go to Oklahoma to hang up missing posters.... I have no idea.

I agree with both of you. Good point BaeMomma and also correct the Eternal Eden was not open that night. I dont believe the PPD has confirmed HF was in fact at home asleep. That is coming from HF. I do not think anyone is intentionally making up stories here. We are just speculating based on his involvement with drugs and questioning his "alibi" or where abouts that night. Other Rave clubs are open on the night in question. They also have afterhour house parties etc. The only place we know he was dealing is EE because that is where the bust happened.

oh I agree and i'm sure he sold drug elsewhere than EE all i'm saying is people should identify there speculation as speculation, because people take that stuff and run with it.

IMO this isn't always true! Usually LE or the Feds will keep an eye on the smaller players so they can lead them to the big time players. The smaller dealers (like HF) usually sing like birds when arrested and sellout a higher ranking dealer. Again all JMO.

I don't think he's singing. No bond.

Why would [SN] think she hooked up with EA if he had just hooked up with her while everyone went to What-A-Burger?

SteveS said:

Not I, said the pussycat. I think all the friends need a good dose of reality.

Well, ummm, you are the one that disagreed with my ideas on the basis that they did. (You said: "Why would [SN] think she hooked up with EA if he had just hooked up with her while everyone went to What-A-Burger?") Now you're saying you think they didn't? Okayyyyyyyy.

So let's go back to the question, which was "Can there be a benign explanation as to how SN could have seen CM's car still parked there, later in the day, and not raised an alarm?" And one possible answer is, if he noticed her car still there, he may have just figured CM traveled somewhere (or, hooked up) with EA and left her car there for a while ...along with many other benign possibilities.

I agree.. pretty sure the feds have better things to do than watch (what I consider) a 2-bit drug dealer 24/7. With that said, HF's charges are serious because of the type of drug sold & probably a decent quantity, plus he more than likely sold to undercover numerous times .. but I still think he is on the bottom rung and certainly not cartel status.. he's the type they bust to get other info.. plus they got one drop in the bucket off the streets JUST MY OPINION!

My, my, my... Perhaps we should revisit the cars in the garage and who was ID'd leaving the garage?

lol lt. joe kenda? lets not revisit it since none of us know so it will be just more tail chasing.

From the 1st search warrant:

"Arochi told Affiant he knew where the Blue Martini parking garage was because a friend of his recently moved into an apartment at Shops at Legacy and he had parked in the Blue Martini garage while visiting his friend."

Who is this friend? Possible SN? If so, why wouldn't Christina also park in the Blue Martini parking garage since it was closer to PP's apartment? Why would they have her park ALLLLLLLLL the way in Henry's Tavern parking garage?

Maybe the DNA is saliva or maybe it is emesis? That's why she had to change shirts. Maybe she threw up again after she got to the parking garage?

lol lt. joe kenda? lets not revisit it since none of us know so it will be just more tail chasing.

:floorlaugh: :websleuther: :copcar: Let's not forget Madden the Beagle :beagle:. He misses his poor mommy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3